Poasa here! #411 frer from this evening #412 FINAL FINAL UPDATE!

I can't tell I need to get on my computer I'm on my cell now I will look in a few brb
Edit... I can't tell sweetie keep testing.

I can see you have a close to positive opk but I'm not sure I see anything on hpt. Good Luck hope you just have a shy lil bean in there!

I'm sooo glad I don't have to feel guilty about this
So I was out grocery shopping and I got a migraine which I still have and it's given me pretty bad nausea, I still have it so I thought poas might make it better
Again, these pics were taken at 5 mins on the dot and I compared the one with the opk from earlier
the hpt is on the bottom
I think I see something super faint, but it's thick
my urine was not as diluted as earlier but not very dark either
have fun ladies but I need to get to bed so I don't get sick everywhere lol

With the photos posted on the 4th, I did not see anything, perhaps was a bit too early. However, with these photos you just posted. I think I do see two lines.

i see a faint line on the last test BUT i see the edges of the test rather than a whole line which looks like an evap.hope im wrong.maybe do a proper test.gl

Ok ladies, as promised
I took these this morning
opk on top and hpt on bottom
The first pic was taken at 4 mins and the other was taken at 5
tell me what you think
(I kept thinking I saw something faint at 3 mins but who knows)
One bit of good news is that my temp went up AGAIN today : )
I SERIOUSLY thought I was out with the spotting and temp dives
so hopefully its a good sign
Another WONDERFUL thing that happened was that dh opened up even more about this whole baby thing last night. He said that he "kind of wants me pregnant" and I said "oh and how often does that happen" and he said "Like, All the Time"
It just made my day : ) He went into how he loves me and he is really looking forward to having a baby with me. And he shared some of his fears about maybe the problem has something to do with him and the reason he didn't want to "try" is because it would make him feel like a failure.
I was gushing about it and he said, "don't use this information against me in the morning" LOL
I'm trying really hard not to go crazy over this stuff again and relax about it. Like I said, I thought I was out for sure, and was already fully prepared to start the next cycle and see what happened.
This just all makes me very happy : )

Attachments

• 10-15-10 FMU 001.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU 001.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 10-15-10 FMU 001 tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU 001 tweak.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 10-15-10 FMU 002.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU 002.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 10-15-10 FMU 002 tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU 002 tweak.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 32
you sure you not oving soon??looking at your temps the last temp dip was large then the other which looks like ov to me and your temp in a better pattern

I can see a thin line on the HPT when I tilt the screen.... I don't know anything about temps so I can't offer advice there. GL :)

I might be seeing a line on the HPT in those last shots, but I'm not 100% sure your chart is ovulatory :( Sorry if thats a downer, I really hope I'm wrong and its a BFP, just wanted to be honest.

Mostly its the multiple patches of fertile CM and all the open circle temps that have me wondering (what would the 'accurate' temp have been? you know?)

FX'd its your BFP... if it is, that line should get darker each day! (though ICs take forever to give nice strong lines, but it will become more noticably a line)

I think at this point a blood beta test (HCG beta) with the doctor should be ordered. IDK, just my thoughts on it. Hoping for your BFP.

well, I thought that maybe I o'd just recently as well but I didn't have any EWCM it's been white and creamy or chunky (sorry tmi)
Anyhoo, here is the test from this afternoon, it was kind of diluted
I have the opk from this morning on top and the ic hpt was taken around 4pm this afternoon.
the first pic is at 1 min
The second and third is at 2 mins
and the 4th and 5th are from 5 mins

Attachments

• 10-15-10 4 pm 1 min.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 1 min.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 10-15-10 4 pm 2 min.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 2 min.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 10-15-10 4 pm 2 min tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 2 min tweak.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 19
  • 10-15-10 4 pm 5 min.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 5 min.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 20
  • 10-15-10 4 pm 5 min tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 5 min tweak.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 15
here is the one from this afternoon compared to the hpt from this morning
again the opk is on top
the last 2 are from this fmu but dried

Attachments

• 10-15-10 4 pm 5 min and dried.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 5 min and dried.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 10-15-10 4 pm 5 min and dried tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 4 pm 5 min and dried tweak.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 10-15-10 FMU dried.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU dried.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 10-15-10 FMU dried tweak.jpg
    10-15-10 FMU dried tweak.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 28
I can def see a line on the morning hpt in your last pics... and on the hpt in the very last pic.

i know I can too and it's thick and seems to be the purpely color not gray
BUT...it's dry so I know I can't trust it, however I think I'm seeing faint faint lines within the time limit too, it just darkened like crazy when I looked at it when i got home from work today

you have to be careful bumping opk and hpt together they can transfer different chemicals and cause a false positive so I've heard....anyone can feel free to correct me if I got it wrong....Good Luck Mindy85! Wishing all the baby dust :dust: !

thanks Sammy
well I only did that for the pic
they weren't touching all day

well thats good then, Hoping for a bfp really soon! Remember IC take forever to get dark, have you thought about trying a FRER again anytime soon?

no i went through too many already, I figure if I can get a real "something" on one of these guys then I'll go for the frer that way I'll know for sure and that way I can pee on these as often as I want to, GUILT FREE :rofl:

I think I see a line........ actually I do see one I just would proceed with cation concerning the cheapies but I do see something!

Yes, I've heard from multiple sources that if a wet OPK touches a wet HPT it can make the HPT positive... I always told myself when I finally got my BFP I'd test this theory... but of course I forgot that my pee would make the HPT positive not matter what when I was pregnant :dohh: So I never got to test this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->