POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Fingers crossed a nice pink line shows in the up coming days! X

Im going to bed now, its nearly midnight,
Will look forward to catching up with you and the girls tomorro, :)

Sorry about the BFN Brittany - what dpo are you now? Does your temp normally drop at this point in your cycle or could it be an implantation dip? Good luck honey!

Brittany, don't sweat it, your temp was way above you cover line!! Just keep up the PMA and keep posting pics for us to scrutinize with you!!! There are so many factors that can make your temp go down, did you have your blankets on when you woke up? Did you sleep with your mouth open at all?
PMA and :hug:

My pictures for this am...

#1 is yesterdays FMU and last night I tested again.
#2 is this morning's SMU.
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7041/6880856089_ce8f758db3_m.jpg https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7191/6880856659_b21c253714_m.jpg

Jaymes - those tests are looking good and dark! Bet that makes you feel better!

AFM - the only thing the store had last night was blue dye or answer test strips 5 ct - so I got those and this am the test line is darker than the control line but I'm not sure I trust those tests...but so glad something is finally that dark! Order more frers, should be here on Friday at 19 dpo!

Jaymes - those tests are looking good and dark! Bet that makes you feel better!

AFM - the only thing the store had last night was blue dye or answer test strips 5 ct - so I got those and this am the test line is darker than the control line but I'm not sure I trust those tests...but so glad something is finally that dark! Order more frers, should be here on Friday at 19 dpo!

NICE!! I love when the test line gets darker than the control!

I'm thinking about getting blood tests done, so I can see how I am progressing. I can do it at a lab nearby, without a doctors prescription, but it is $49 each time!! That is one expensive comparison... what do you guys think?

11dpo. i left my laptop at work so i put my test in my pocket!! it got a little smashed, but its a big fat negative!! boo!!

Attachments

• 2-15.jpg
    2-15.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 25
Liddie - so sorry about your BFN

Jaymes - well, it's 100 for 2 tests...if it'll make you feel better then do it, I spent like 100 on regular tests this week...shhh, don't tell DH, he'll kill me lol!! He does understand my obsession though!

Thanks that makes me feel a little better. Im only 8 or 9 dpo. And no my covers were on me mouth was closed i was actually sweatting.. so idk i hope implantation. When I went pee thos am i got this awful pain in my left ovary that shot all they way afound to my lower back it took my breath away and it was hard to finish peeing lol.. it was weird.

Brittany: You are not out until the witch arrives :D Fingers crossed for a BFP :dust:

Jaymes: Wow, those lines are progressing nicely! :D

As for me, I did another OPK test today but didn't get a smile and the line was very faint. Hoping it gets darker throughout the week :) I was considering taking a HPT in the morning just for the fun of it but I don't know :haha: Will probably just be a waste ;) I have ordered some OPK's and HPT's in bulk from Ebay though so all is good :haha:!

here are the 3 test I took this evening. Tweek if you'd like but i don't think there is anything there. I thought I saw something, but i'm pretty sure its just line eye. I've had sore bbs and nipples today along with cramping/bloating and being extremely tired today, but Idk if that is pf symptoms, af symptoms or what. I honestly thought I "felt" pregnant, but I think I just want it so bad I'm talking myself into feeling that way :cry:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 9dpo cb.jpg
    9dpo cb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 9dpo ic.jpg
    9dpo ic.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 20
It's still early. :hugs: 9 dpo neg tests don't mean a thing!

I wish I was in the DPO stage! :( My lower abdomen has been kind of achy today so I hope O is coming real soon!!!! :)

ahhh.. i hope youre right! I just don't think I will see a positive anytime soon :/

brittany: 9DPO is really still early days. Keep those fingers crossed hun! I look forward to seeing a BFP!! :dust:

i'm trying, but I'm not sure when AF should be here since I Oed late this cycle and according to my ticker thing it says i have 2 days or something like that left to test and i figure if i were going to get a bfp i would have by now

i know brit....i feel like if i havent gotten the bfp by now then its not coming:nope:

i cant help but feel down

you are only 9do though, you still have 5 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->