POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

So sorry Brittany - there's still time though girl, you're not out until af shows!!

Jaymes - you lucky duck! I have a few cramps and I might have a little nausea for like 5 seconds if I don't eat....wish I had more to reasure me lol!!

Well today I've had a headache, been tired, had cramps, boosting, gas and feel like I need to go #2 and I've had sore bbs and not that hungry so either af will be here very soon or im pregnant. Will take a test when I get home in about 30 mins. On another note I got a call from my school and was moved up a year to start radiology school so im extremely excited about that!

wow brit you have a lot of symptoms! do you usually have that many in a cycle? has the heartburn come back at all?

cangrats on the school news! my dad's a radiologist!

Well I feel like i'm always complaining of being tired, but this time its not the same tired like this time its sitting at my desk at work fighting to keep my eyes open and stay away during the middle of the day and then i can't fall asleep until like 11:30-12 at night then i've been waking up before my alarm or dh wakes me up being loud and normally i can fall back to sleep but past few days i can't. as for the cramps i think these are normal but again they feel different, but can't really explain it. bbs are normally sore before af, but never my nipples. the heartburn came but for a little bit two days ago and i've been feeling like this weird sensation in my throat like acid reflux, but nothing came up just a tingle..
and thanks! I'm excited to start i've been waiting for at least a year now and it was a shock to get a phone call to move up a year!

Well I feel like i'm always complaining of being tired, but this time its not the same tired like this time its sitting at my desk at work fighting to keep my eyes open and stay away during the middle of the day and then i can't fall asleep until like 11:30-12 at night then i've been waking up before my alarm or dh wakes me up being loud and normally i can fall back to sleep but past few days i can't. as for the cramps i think these are normal but again they feel different, but can't really explain it. bbs are normally sore before af, but never my nipples. the heartburn came but for a little bit two days ago and i've been feeling like this weird sensation in my throat like acid reflux, but nothing came up just a tingle..
and thanks! I'm excited to start i've been waiting for at least a year now and it was a shock to get a phone call to move up a year!

i have a good feeling about this cycle!! did you buy any first response tests?

BFN for me this morning as well.

3 days till AF due... and if not, htere is always March

I have an answer test which i think is pretty close to an frer. it looks identical to it. I think AF is coming though. Last cycle my temp went down then up a little then down a little more then AF came that afternoon and the next morning my temp was way down. It is following the same pattern. My test this am was negative. So I think DH and I are going to go back to NTNP since I'll be starting school in May. That way I will focus on school and not let this consume my life. Not sure how it will work, but i'll try. I will def. keep following this site and everyone everyday though :)

So Sorry about the BFN's ladies, still not out though!!
Brittany, congrats on school! Bet you are excited, maybe it'll be just what you need to take your mind off of ttc, that is if you don't get your BFP in the next couple of days!!

Brittany: I can't see anything on those tests but it's still early! :D You are not out until the witch arrives! :haha:

3xscharmer: Oh :wacko: Should I start testing at 2pm rather than 11am or should I just keep doing what I'm doing? I did an OPK this morning and the second line seemed to be a little darker, maybe O is definetly on it's way? I'm going to do another OPK about 6pm anyway. :shrug:

Mexx: You are not out yet :D Fingers crossed! :dust:

EX - if you're going to be testing twice a day, then what you're doing is fine! I personally only test once a day until I get an "almost" positive, then I start testing twice a day so I don't miss my surge....They say to test at the same time everyday, so I would stick with what you're doing this cycle and see how it works for you, then if you don't get your BFP you'll know what to do next cycle! Stick with what works and when something doesn't work the way you want, don't be scared to experiment alittle! Good luck!!

EX - if you're going to be testing twice a day, then what you're doing is fine! I personally only test once a day until I get an "almost" positive, then I start testing twice a day so I don't miss my surge....They say to test at the same time everyday, so I would stick with what you're doing this cycle and see how it works for you, then if you don't get your BFP you'll know what to do next cycle! Stick with what works and when something doesn't work the way you want, don't be scared to experiment alittle! Good luck!!

Thank you so much for your advice. I was testing once a day at the beginning but as it's got closer I started testing twice daily. We have done a lot of BD'ing either everyday or every other day so even if we do miss the surge (I hope we don't) then we have still done plenty enough for a good chance of catching the egg :thumbup: If we don't get our BFP this time then I'll give your advice a shot and do a little experimenting. Fingers crossed for a BFP though! We have worked hard for it! Lol. :dust:

EX - def keeping my fx crossed - we do the sperm meets egg plan - bd'ing every other day of the month until we get a positive opk and then being for 3 days straight (day of positive opk and the following 2 days) it has worked for us 7 times now!! Keeps DH and I from tiring out as well!

3xscharmer: Thank you so much! :hugs: That plan sounds similar to what we were supposed to be doing but it didn't work out like that! :haha: We have BD'd nearly everyday so far lol! :wacko: Do you think this could weaken the chances of conceiving? :shrug:

ok.. so dh woke me up early this morning so i went ahead and did my temp it was 98.3 well after he left i fell asleep for another 3 hours and woke up much more relaxed minus my headache and stuffy nose. Decided to temp again since i was more relaxed and it was 98.8! I NEVER have a temp that high unless i'm sick. Do you think this temp is legit?

ok.. so dh woke me up early this morning so i went ahead and did my temp it was 98.3 well after he left i fell asleep for another 3 hours and woke up much more relaxed minus my headache and stuffy nose. Decided to temp again since i was more relaxed and it was 98.8! I NEVER have a temp that high unless i'm sick. Do you think this temp is legit?

woo hoo! my fingers are crossed! has your temp stayed in the higher range for a few days?

my frer from today. still having constant cramps

Attachments

• 2-17.jpg
    2-17.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 32
brittany: Fingers crossed! :happydance:

liddieloo: Great lines! :D Congratulations once again! :hug:

liddieloo.. my chart is in my sig if you want to look at it. My temp has never been this high. yesterday it was down at 98.4
still getting negative tests but maybe implantation was yesterday? Your test look awesome by the way!

thats what my chart looked like with both of my pregnancies id say you are preggo!!

thats what my chart looked like with both of my pregnancies id say you are preggo!!

is this to me? Sorry there just wasn't a name for who it was directed to. If it was to me I hope you are right!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->