POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Those 2 or more days could bring you some good news! :D You are not out until the witch arrives! :hugs:

ok i need to stop being so negative!! :dohh:

on the bright side my bbs hurt (ha ha only in ttc does pain mean a good thing!) i want to test again tonight.....i bought a real first response test not the blue dye off brand.

how long should i hold my pee?

hmm.. I'd say as long as possible before going potty in your pants :haha:
hope you see something on that one! can't wait to see the pic so make it soon :)

i went 2 hors ago so im gonna try to wait another hour! ill post when i do though... do you think its possible to get a bfp at night when i got a bfn this morning?

oh for sure! I've been seeing alot of ladies get better results with evening urine!

Come on girls, get the PMA back! None of you are out until the witch shows so lets get those BFP's rolling!! It's still early in the game, check out mammag's thread - she got a BFN on like 11dpo (could've been 10) and a BFP on like 12 dpo (or 11) it's on here somewhere, ya still got a chance! Baby dust!

I know! I'm trying to keep faith! I just tested again tonight cause i'm crazy and its still negative! I doubt FMU will be any better since that is only a few hours away, but i'll try again then. I just hope my temp goes back up in the morning!

Oh my god!!!! There is a second line!!!!

Attachments

• 2-15 pm.jpg
    2-15 pm.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 59
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :happydance:

I'm so excited for you! can't wait to see your test in the morning!!!! CONGRATSSSS

i freaking out! and my husband is still at work!! how should i tell him??

OMG i have no idea! haha... maybe put the test right where you know he'll look and then he will see it? i'm not good at things like that

new to this thread but i def. see a second line!!! keep us posted! I have about 3-4 days till Oving and i have a shipment of OPK coming. Im excited!

brittany: You're welcome hun, still keeping those fingers crossed for you! :D

liddieloo: YAYYYYYYY :happydance: Huge Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :happydance:

MrsChap: :hi: Welcome to the thread :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"