POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

O my goodness - go to bed for like 6 hours and there were ten pages of chat! Lol

Good luck getting darker line in the am Brittany

I am 14 dpo today and my af is due :( grrr. Also back to work after a lovely week off - got a feeling I'll be busy and distracted a little though - fingers crossed.

My test results for today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120220_121037.jpg

tested with a first response test today and it was a BFN.....guess the blue dye test I used yesterday was wrong :(

tryingg: Awww no way!!! Sorry to hear about your BFN hun :hugs: How many DPO are you?

tryingg: Awww no way!!! Sorry to hear about your BFN hun :hugs: How many DPO are you?
I am not exactly sure...but I know its still really early, I just got excited when I got a faint positive yesterday but there is still lots of time so im not out yet!

I am not exactly sure...but I know its still really early, I just got excited when I got a faint positive yesterday but there is still lots of time so im not out yet!

Yeah I can imagine how much of a disappointment that must feel :hugs: I like your Optimism though! :D You go girl! There is still plenty of time for those BFP's! :happydance: :dust: to all! :thumbup:

tryingg - so sorry about the bfn. IT is still early, just stick with pink dye, those blue dyes really suck!

Hope you get a BFP with pink test tomorrow.

Af due today but not arrives yet :s 14dpo.

Thanks hunni

I felt af was coming last night and was surprised when nothing appeared today. Did a pink dye with fmu and again after work, but nothing other than the control line :(

Was back at irk which was a nice distraction, but I'm absolutely shattered now

Mexx: You're welcome hun :D Maybe you should test again in a couple of days? When AF is actually late?

It's due today and I'm normally like clockwork :s.

Trying not to read anything into it as test said negative

Got a serious case of the sneezes tonight - its bizarre!

How are you doing?

X

O hunni am so sorry :( *huge hugs*

Thinking of you especially after such positive lines :(

Mexx: That's a good sign if it hasn't arrived yet but you are normally like clockwork! :D I'm not doing too bad thank you, going to test daily until I get that BFP ;) x

Brittany: Oh no! :nope: Really sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun! :hugs:

How long till af due Excalibur ? Hope you get your bfp soon xx

Aww no, Brittany that sucks. Sorry the witch got you. (((Hugs))) HPT's are awful! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->