POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Im at 5dpo and DYING to test. I go to gyno wed (7dpo) for my annual and blood work. I hope the blood work shows something. Is that possible at 7dpo?

Im at 5dpo and DYING to test. I go to gyno wed (7dpo) for my annual and blood work. I hope the blood work shows something. Is that possible at 7dpo?

I know how irritating it can be when dying to do a HPT test! The wait seems to last forever lol. Good luck for the Gyno hun and I hope you get your BFP! I think blood work should be able to detect something at 7DPO as it's more sensitive than HPT's :wacko:

Guess blood tests pick up more than at home tests do so it could be possible.

Still nothing here - was sure Af would come today. All the poas I've done have been 100% negative - not even a glimpse of anything :s

Guess blood tests pick up more than at home tests do so it could be possible.

Still nothing here - was sure Af would come today. All the poas I've done have been 100% negative - not even a glimpse of anything :s

Sorry to hear about the BFN's :( Still...the so called :witch: hasn't arrived yet which is a good thing!! :thumbup:

I'm tempted to get a psychic reading. They really interest me but never done ... Anyone ever had a good reading that's come true / know someone who has?

im sorry brittany :( that must feel like such a let down after all of this time. good luck next month!

well this morning when i wiped it was tan so i assumed af was here.. i put a liner on and around 12ish i went to the RR at work and had a little brown on it so put a tampon in cause i was cramping well when i got home took it out and there was just veryyy little brown on it.. so TMI i checked and nothing on my finger but a tiny bit of brown, but its extremely tight! so now i just have a liner on and i'm having cramps and pains so i'm expecting her to come, but she is taking her sweet time.. and i have a cold (stuffy nose, runny nose, and sneezing)

Brittany: If AF doesn't show full blown then it might be Implantation Bleeding?

that is what crossed my mind, and i'm praying like i've never prayed before that it is! I mean i am a big Christian i pray about everything, but I have been praying about this for so long and I've honestly NEVER prayed so much and so hard for this to just be implantation and for me to be pregnant not only for me but for my husband who wants a child and has been wanting a child before i did and for my family no one knows we are trying but they are asking and hinting at it so much and my mom keeps asking me everyday have you started yet. I know she wants her first grandchild so bad. All i want is to give them what we all want and i've been praying so much for it! I just hope my prayers come true<3

that is what crossed my mind, and i'm praying like i've never prayed before that it is! I mean i am a big Christian i pray about everything, but I have been praying about this for so long and I've honestly NEVER prayed so much and so hard for this to just be implantation and for me to be pregnant not only for me but for my husband who wants a child and has been wanting a child before i did and for my family no one knows we are trying but they are asking and hinting at it so much and my mom keeps asking me everyday have you started yet. I know she wants her first grandchild so bad. All i want is to give them what we all want and i've been praying so much for it! I just hope my prayers come true<3

I pray that it's just implantation! :flower:[-o&lt;

Hey Brit. Ive been keeping up with your story and I felt so bad when you said AF had come. I'm glad that it may not have. I'm on 5dpo and very impatient. I wish you luck. :dust:

thanks! i was heartbroken too and then to come home and not have af.. i'm not sure what to think now! I just hope this is implantation!

Good luck to you as well!

oh yay!! i reeeeeeeaaalllllllyyyy hope it was implantation! I bet you are checking your underwear every 5 min! :haha:

liddie are you sure you aren't spying on my? Do you have a camera set up in my house? haha i am most def. checking them every 5 mins! and she still isn't here.. i was a little sick after dinner too.. i'm scared to get excited cause i was gutted this morning and i dont want to be heartbroken again if she comes! i just want her to go awayyyyy for 9 months!

Have you checked your cervix today? I'm really hoping that you're only having IB and that you're going to get your BFP in a few days. =).

Brittany, I was happy when I saw that there still might be a chance that you could be prego!! I was sad for you when i saw that you said af came...deff keep us all posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->