POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

testing again in the a.m. pretty sure its going to be a bfn, but I can't help it!! AF isnt even due for another 9 days which feels like an eternity :(

Brittany - really hope and pray its implantation and ad doesn't arrive! Sorry about being quiet - its like 5am in England so I've been asleep :)

Lying here awake now - don't know why j can't sleep - tired, also keep sneezing. Really don't want AF to arrive :(

Brittany - really hope and pray its implantation and ad doesn't arrive! Sorry about being quiet - its like 5am in England so I've been asleep :)

Lying here awake now - don't know why j can't sleep - tired, also keep sneezing. Really don't want AF to arrive :(

Fxed! :dust:

Hi ladies! How are you all doing?
I am officially late which never happens to me since I have very regular cycles. Last test I did was yesterday and it was a BFN. I am so confused and depressed:cry:
Good luck to all of you still waiting:hugs:

Thanks everyone shes still not here yet but its still early

Brittany: I'm keeping everything crossed that it's Implantation Bleeding :flower: I'm keeping you in my Prayers :hugs:

Mexx: Fingers crossed hun :hug: :dust:

Kristina: Good luck hun! Fingers crossed! :dust:

Manou: Sounds promising! Keep your chin up :hugs:

Here is my HPT for 1DPO. Expected nothing more than a BFN! :haha:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120221_123936.jpg

Thank you!
You made me laugh testing at 1 dpo:haha: How crazy is that?!:hugs: I hope you get a BFP very soon. Good luck!

You're welcome hun :hugs:

I'll be testing everyday until I get a BFP! :haha: Thank you for your well wishes hun :hugs:
I just saw that you suffered a miscarriage lately. I am sorry for your loss and wish you a beautiful rainbow baby soon. I had a miscarriage too a few days before you(end of december) so I know how hard it is. I have a 4yo and can't wait to give him a little brother or sister.
Good luck hun! I'll keep you in my prayers:flower:

Thank you!
You made me laugh testing at 1 dpo:haha: How crazy is that?!:hugs: I hope you get a BFP very soon. Good luck!

You're welcome hun :hugs:

I'll be testing everyday until I get a BFP! :haha: Thank you for your well wishes hun :hugs:
I just saw that you suffered a miscarriage lately. I am sorry for your loss and wish you a beautiful rainbow baby soon. I had a miscarriage too a few days before you(end of december) so I know how hard it is. I have a 4yo and can't wait to give him a little brother or sister.
Good luck hun! I'll keep you in my prayers:flower:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: It's an awful thing to have to go through. I wouldn't wish it upon anybody! Sorry to hear about your loss hun :hugs:
Thank you for your well wishes, I'll keep everything crossed and keep everyone in my prayers and hope we get our Rainbow Babies soon. :thumbup:

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and say that I hope AF stays away and you all get those BFP's soon!! Good luck and baby dust!

3xscharmer: Hey hun :hugs: Thank you for your well wishes. How is everything with you? Hope the pregnancy is going nice and smooth? :)

THanks ex - my tests were supper dark today and i threw up!!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
3xscharmer: You're welcome. Wow!! Lovely dark lines! :D Sorry to hear about the Morning Sickness, I guess it's a good sign though huh? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->