POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

That looks like a positive to me :)

Just been to loo and tmi but urine was really weak - I've drunk loads in last two hours so not worth doing even opk. I walkways drink a lot - mainly water

wish you lots o positive vibes xxx

Brittany: Good luck hun! :dust:

Mexx: You made the right choice, wouldn't have shown much if your Urine was too diluted :)

I'd def second the digi test Brittany :)

Let us know what you decide xx

Ooh exciting. I can't wait to see :)

My tummy is feeling weird.

How are you feeling Brittany ? Any symptoms ATM?

Ooh exciting. I can't wait to see :)

My tummy is feeling weird.

How are you feeling Brittany ? Any symptoms ATM?

Sorry about double post - not sure how I did that :s

Having af cramps right now so I'm scared. But I have a cold

I told you I saw something on the other tests! There is definitely something on that blue dye test. I would be extremely surprised if that FRER didn't have a line. Have you been holding your pee? I hope you can test soon. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat.

I could also see a second line on your other tests :wacko: What you described that was on your tampon, didn't sound like AF at all, I don't think it's too late for IB and I got it on the day my AF was due :shrug:

I am sniffly but not a proper cold.

Have read some people count it as an early sign.

Keep positive and I'm thinking of you xxx

How long until you test Brittany?? fx for you :dust:

Blue dye test looks very promising...don't want to say a yes or no on that one b/c of it's bad rep...but I am definatley stalking, I think that this is really good for you and if that is an evap then it's one hell of one and you should sue them!! As far as I've heard though, blue evaps usually give a pretty convincing "ghost" line...that does NOT look like a ghost line to me! Think this may be it for you! Did you test at all this am? Good luck honey and only what about 1 1/2 left?

3xscharmer: That's exactly what I thought, it doesn't look like an Evap to me, it's too blue :wacko: As you said though, if it is...I would definetly sue! :o

BTW Brittany girl, you gotta just start peeing in a cup and saving it so you can test that pee and quit leaving us in suspense lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->