POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

i really wanted a sept/oct baby too :( my brothers bday is in november and my bad is in december so i was trying to stay away from those months... i had two psychics tell me march or april.. guess that is when its supposed to happen? Plus i start school in may so if i get pregnant in march or april i will have either thanksgiving break or christmas break to have it and wont have to miss school!

That does sound like really good timing...

I'd love a September / October birthday too... would love child to be one of the oldest in the year when they start school. November would be ok, but I would hate to have a December Birthday - it is already OH birthday and our wedding anniversary, and we have lots of birthday in the family in jan and feb.

If I put work first then it would be better to not have to go on maternity till at least this time next year, however, we have decided to put ourselves first as things could take a long time to happen. Although it would be wonderful for us as a couple if things happened before then :) I'm so ready to be a Mummy now :):) **hopes**

yeah.. i know what you mean.. i've been waiting for school for along time now and its here so i will do everything i have to do to do well, but i'm not going to give up having a baby for it. Reasoning is because i'm going into radiology and while in school i can be pregnant and dont have to be exposed i can watch. if i wait then ill have to stop working like my entire pregnancy cause i'll be exposed and i dont want to do that right when i graduate because i'm pretty much guarenteed a job when i graduate with the place i will be doing my clinical work.

brittany: Really sorry for your BFN hun :( It is really strange seeing as your AF is messing about! :wacko:

I don't mind what month we have a baby in as long as he/she is 100% healthy :D

thanks! i agree with that!
im just a planner i have to always have a plan :)

brittany: Really sorry for your BFN hun :( It is really strange seeing as your AF is messing about! :wacko:

I dont mind either - and we aren't going to stop trying to cancel out months we would prefer a child not to be born in. Just got favourites - as a teacher myself I know that the children born in sept / oct / nov do start their school life at an advantage over those children nearly a year younger born in the July / august.

I really want to poas lol. Ordered some online but not due till Thursday / Friday and it is only Tuesday :s

I dont mind either - and we aren't going to stop trying to cancel out months we would prefer a child not to be born in. Just got favourites - as a teacher myself I know that the children born in sept / oct / nov do start their school life at an advantage over those children nearly a year younger born in the July / august.

I really want to poas lol. Ordered some online but not due till Thursday / Friday and it is only Tuesday :s

Agreed, if we want something so bad, we will try and get it no matter what :haha:. Yeah I know where you are coming from about some children are at an advantage over others :)

Is there no local shop you can go and buy one until your others arrive? :D

This probably sounds stupid, but I feel nervous about going into a shop to buy it in real life.... maybe in case I see someone I know? We've not told anyone we are trying.

This probably sounds stupid, but I feel nervous about going into a shop to buy it in real life.... maybe in case I see someone I know? We've not told anyone we are trying.

It doesn't sound stupid at all hun, it's totally understandable :hugs:

i am the same way mexx.. i feel crazy cause i keep buying them and keep seeing the same cashier lol.. just go to a random store that nobody would be at!
we are all waiting anxiously for your results now :)
good luck!

but at the same time I want to test!

Ive never been late before so this is weird and dont know what to think about it.

SO hope it is good news

I live near to the school I work at.... wouldn't be good to see one of my parents lol. I dont drive so not much choice in which shop I can go to

We will all be waiting anxiously for your results as Brittany said :happydance:

ohhh.. yeah.. hmmm well if you lived close to me i'd bring you one!

aww thanks.... it might be a few hours ;)

here is the test i took today.. bad evap right?

Attachments

• 15dpo cvs.jpg
    15dpo cvs.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 15dpo cvs2.jpg
    15dpo cvs2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 15dpo cvs3.jpg
    15dpo cvs3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
I have heard bad reviews about the blue dye tests but somehow..that doesn't look like an Evap to me? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->