positive HCG on bluecross last night. no obvious answers yet ;)

Ohh pls try!!
Trust me I did! I took about 10 pictures in different angles. I can see it in tweaked pictures but not original and ofcourse I can see it in person! I know no one else will be able to see it ;(

But I will DEFINITELY post pics once i get a decent line (I hope I will at least!)

Heres my pregmate before time limit was up. Can anyone see it? I can in reality so I really hope it can be seen on here. It's a "faint but there!" type of positive!

20181216_173716.jpg

OMG im soo sorry i forgot to update here! i had two threads running in total about the same exact thing and updated the other one but not this second one!

its not good news! but i do have answers now! i believe my tests were residual HCG from my previous BFPs/early miscarriage! I honestly don't even think my hcg got that high so it really should not have lasted so many weeks! which explains my constant faint tests! but they finally went to negative shortly after i posted that pregmate test (BTW, i just now came back to the thread today after posting that picture, THANKYOU to everyone who saw what i saw AND thankyou to anyone who took a look anyway and saw nothing!).

It was really strange but my levels at the hospital were less than 1 a few days ago! All of this was after the bleed i had from december 5-10. that bleed was painless and i thought that with a chemical/early loss, it would be very painful? i did have a ZILLION little smooth blood clots with it and passed a strange shaped tissue twice, and that was the only bell that rang off in my head! i was shocked and sad when i saw it at first but because i kept getting faint positives that wouldn't go away, i kept hope.

alright, according to that bleed, im CD 19 today! I had a positive opk literally a day after my HCG tests finally went negative! so im back in TWW ALREADY (i believe). ill post again with my current timeline of events starting from when i began taking opks again.

My current whereabouts based off the light bleed that started December 5th:

December 18th = CD 14
: OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - NEGATIVE, Cervical Position - "SHOW"

(with maybe tinge of spotting in ewcm), Unprotected sex that night

CD 15 : OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - NEGATIVE, Cervical Position - Low, Closed, Hard,

Left side cramping, creamy and watery cm(but hardly any cm in total), beige watery spotting on undies

CD 16 : OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - POSITIVE, Cervical Position - EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) and Creamy, Open, Soft, Unprotected Sex

LOTS of lower back ache/soreness/contractions similar to AF, Dull cramp at midnight

CD 17 : OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - POSITIVE, Cervical Position - Open, Semi-Firm,

Shooting pain on right side of pelvis that goes up my body

CD 18 (1 dpo) : OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - NEGATIVE, Cervical Position - Closed, High, Firm, Dry/Zero CM

CD 19 (2 dpo) : OPK (ovulation predictor kit) - NEGATIVE, Unprotected sex 1:14 am

+TWW BEGINS+| SYMPTOMS by DPO | TEST PICS COMING SOON

1 DPO : Right breast ache on the side, lots of sneezing in the morning

2 DPO : Right breast ache on the side, right side cramping 12:52 pm, Ridiculous amount of gas, EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) when wiping, cervix lower than i thought possible w/ a little creamy cm, nausea beginning at night

Last edited:
lol as you can tell, we didn't even have sex on the day I personally suspect i dropped an egg! So, I hope what we did in those days before it was enough.

im gonna start testing daily starting at 7 dpo, ill try to update with pictures whether bfn or bfp or start of something, etc

ETA: I did order more cheapies. I currently have Pregmates and Easy@Home, and arriving soon in the mail will be 8 Fairhaven Health BFP Brand and 5 iProven. I also have 1 FRER remaining.
I also ordered more OPKs because i have 2 wondfo opks left, so I have 25 iProven opks coming. I never used them before so I hope they are good. I got them with the pregnancy tests on sale for $4 today.

im 2 DPO tonight. Not too much longer to go. I think ill feel out if i dont get a BFP by 10 dpo, because with my son, daughter, and also my chemical i just had, all had clear pink positives by 8 dpo (i felt implantation cramps at 5 dpo each time)!

Last edited:
My app says I'm 7 dpo today according to my opk input but if I didnt use the app and only went by my opks, I would believe I am only 5 dpo. So I'm gonna list my symptoms as 5 dpo. However.. since I DID say I was waiting until 7 dpo to test daily, i did take an hcg cheapie. I'll upload pics of my opks I've wasted too lol

logging my symptoms:

3/5 DPO: Left side cramping at 9 am, 1030 am, 1pm, and 3pm. Swollen boobs and nipples but not much pain. sticky cm only when wiping

4/6 DPO: small brown spots on tissue when i wiped first thing in the morning. right breast pain. left side cramping. ewcm. hungry AF and eating like crazy. Craving peanutbutter and turkey bacon (i hate peanutbutter though D; )

5/7 DPO (tonight): ewcm/sticky clear, fatigue is REAL 2:51pm, not hungry just thirsty, seriously nauseated, metal mouth!! (like im tasting pennies) 4:20pm, sensitive teeth
tested

20181226_175706.jpg 20181226_190628.jpg 20181226_190728.jpg 20181226_190852.jpg

Last edited:
Took two more because I thought I saw something trying to start.

20181226_202746.jpg

I see a second line! FX for you

I defo see something starting, that’s crazy to get craving so early on!! Have ur other pregnancies been the same?? Xx

I defo see something starting, that’s crazy to get craving so early on!! Have ur other pregnancies been the same?? Xx
if that's what my cravings are from, it really is super early for that

yes hmm i think so if i can remember correctly.., as far as cravings,i NEEDED milk and drank about a gallon a day for 3 days before my bfp with my daughter, i think it started at 3 or 4 dpo..
with my son, i had thirst at 4 and 6 dpo, but i didn't deeply crave things until after my missed period. i craved orange juice and cheese crackers with him >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->