Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

im up for a raspberry truffle shot! Wil bring it with me nxt week for piccy!! :happydance:

GHMILY WNNN. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 30
weeee bit big fir him yet hey? LOL I have one and I love it...so musch I also have a GHMILY hoodie and another GHMILY pocket nappy with matchinh T shirt coming from WN LOL

:lol: yep, just a tad big, although he did wear it the other night and it went 12hrs no leaks, I've got a wrap to match coming from WN as well,.

WN is doing ghmily t-shirts????

Here's Daisy's first fluffy bum picture :dance: I cant wait to get more!! :D

100_5344.jpg

:lol: yep, just a tad big, although he did wear it the other night and it went 12hrs no leaks, I've got a wrap to match coming from WN as well,.

WN is doing ghmily t-shirts????

ahaha yeah you can get them made. Im having one to exactly match the pocket SS Ive ordered.
I have ordered a border cut GHMILY with blue tie dye and the T shirt is a GHMILY body with blue tie dye sleeves :thumbup: Cost me like £11.20 inc postage (did get a sneaky 10% off *cough*)
I didnt used to like GHMILY stuff but now I love it....I dont understand either but I appear to be hooked on matching GHMILY and matching Ooga....argh! :dohh:

Hayley she looks SUPER cute in her fluff!

oh that sound lovely!!
I've got a thing with the ooga booga as well... and monkeys... anything monkey,. :lol:

Hayley, she looks very cute!

Ive ordered Noah's first custom WN - cant wait for it to arrive so I can post my first pic in here!!!

:blush:

Imi in her midnight itti bitti and her new dress made from daddys tshirt and an old vest
https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/ImiMummy/100_0656.jpg

Our new WeeNotions! :happydance:

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts