Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

do ittt! i want more! haha

done :haha: k; that's the stash of leg warmers taken care of at least :D notice they have another listing which works out 21p cheaper for the 5 pairs (£15.77) https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Pks-Baby-Boys-Girls-Leg-Warmers-Tights-Socks-Leggings-/270477899894 hope the free pair will be nice :p

@ purpledahlia: cutie!! & loving the WN

damn you jetters for posting that link!! Now iv went and bought some :dohh:

zarababy- sooo cute! love the toadstools!

Ava really suits that hot pink claire- the ice-cream (cupcake?!) is awsome!

yep its an ice cream! :D got it from femme its perfect fit! She suits pink any shade, her wardrobe is mostly pink :rofl:

eeeeps sorry! i struggled just choosing the 4, think i'll end up ordering another set in the future!!

TTC4No3 isn't that cheeky they've listed it cheaper! Tut!

Jetters, its about time you had a bum to home all that fluff!! I call a stash pic!!

eeeeps sorry! i struggled just choosing the 4, think i'll end up ordering another set in the future!!

I only got 2! I wanted like 8...:haha: but alas...the pennies do not allow! :nope:

I second claire on the stash pic jetters! :muaha: Will be so nice to see you posting your lil boys first fluff in just a matter of weeks :D

12 looooooooong weeks to go!

I'll do one at the weekend :happydance: still waiting for a few itti's and WN :D

weenotion came yesterday, prewashed it, all ready to go, put it on and her big fat belly doesnt fit :cry:
now all i can do is sit and stroke it :thumbup:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs609.snc3/32056_393179947869_580847869_3845909_301073_n.jpg

Bedhead child! GK Springtime garden & huggalug leg ruffles :cloud9:

aww amazing!! alas too girly for us :)

gutting about the wn ... :( i panicked about that when i ordered mine ... so changed them to bigger sizes / os's!

therre should be a 'wags fingers' icon ... what a naughty link to post!! k's got 6 pairs of legwarmers and now i neeeeeds those ..... especially as it suggests you wear them on ytour arms to co ordinate with lo :haha:

^ :rofl: sorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

BAD TIMES Imi'sMummy, that sucks!!

Chaos, Fi looks like a freaking rock star, as usual, so cute!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back