Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Izzy in a couple of the ebay cheapies from 97kgallery £3.50 a nappy and does the job very well...very similar to a BB at a fraction of the cost!

Ooh I just tracked these down and won one for £2.51! Thanks for the tip off!

Glad to help! £2.51 is a fab price!!!!

Just won a leopard print one like yours too... I am getting hooked on cheap nappies!

How do they wash though? It says 30 degrees in the instructions but I never wash that low.

I have done them on 50 and they were fine!

I've got 13 of those nappies from Ebay's 97kGallery on their way... will probably be a while tho as the delivery estimate was 18-25 days! :lol:

Lucas in one of his preloved itti's - looked a little gapey round the legs but lasted 3 hours with no leaks no am pleased :thumbup:

Also (as had camera and took itti pic just before changing!) one in his firetrucks rumparooz

oh and one i had on camera that i like!!!

Attachments

• lucas26.jpg
    lucas26.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 10
  • lucas28.jpg
    lucas28.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
  • lucas27.jpg
    lucas27.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
  • lucas29.jpg
    lucas29.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
yey my nappies come i have 10 so far so half way to what i want . here is a pic x

Attachments

• 14072010475.jpg
    14072010475.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
My little muffin in his first ever itti :) He pood in it after 25 minutes, so now he is in an ivory one! he loves them, is so relaxed and calm. x

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 30
That's lovely Hayley! A peppermint itti was the first one Flora ever wore too! Everyone's bubbas looking so cute.

Here's mine rocking the pink dalmation BBSS and rolling stones t-shirt look! (both of which got 4 days worth of poo on shortly afterwards :dohh:)

DSC_0089-1.jpg

Ahhhh Hayley he's tooooo gorgeous! Can't believe he's in itti's already!! :hugs:

Jetters - me either! I tried it on, thinking it would be massive, but being a 9lb-er it fits him, not even on the smallest snaps!!! Perfect containment for first ever itti poo too :haha:

And thanks Greenlady :)

I must say, it makes his romper suit look hilarious, he has a HUGE bottom :haha:

Congrats Hayley, he looks soooo cute :D
Reminds me of Cole in cloth when he was tiny.. :cloud9:

Aww Hayley grats hun ;) At last all those nappies get a bum to fill em, albeit a small bum :cloud9:

hayley I didn't even know you'd had your bubba! I've been gone a few days and missed stuff! *wanders off to find birth story* Harrison looks lovely in his first itti bum!
All the bubbas just look beautiful in their big fluffy bums! :flower:

Well the peppermint itti and the ivory itti both managed to contain poos! My darling muffin thought it'd be funny to try and spoil mummy's fluff :|

so far, marks out of 10 = 9. Only problem is they dont fit under all his clothes :haha: newborn sized clothes fit him fine, but the nappy badly. 0-3 clothes fit the nappy fine, but not him!

Thanks for the congrats girls :) He's perfect i couldn't have asked for a better baby x

Hayley Harrison is just ADORABLE!

First fluff looks so good on him! Congrats again hun....hope you're loving having your little boy with you!

I am indeed :D

We had a bit of a drama this afternoon, everytime i put an itti on he poos :growlmad: he already did loads today, so thought i was safe to try his chocolate itti on... no such luck! 5 minutes it lasted, cheeky little thing. But i took pics anyway as he was in a matching outfit :lol:

Then we tried babylegs... his sticks are too skinny and too short! so will have to wait A LONG time to wear those!! It looks like he is wearing chaps :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Haha if Harrison is anything like Albert he'll be pooing constantly for the next 4 weeks - babies just have no respect for fluff! :haha:

How cute are the babylegs!?

They did look funny, they are twice as long as his legs :haha: annoyingly, the outfit worked well, but i had to take the nappy off before i took pictures :| he doesnt appreciate the effort :rofl:

I am indeed :D

We had a bit of a drama this afternoon, everytime i put an itti on he poos :growlmad: he already did loads today, so thought i was safe to try his chocolate itti on... no such luck! 5 minutes it lasted, cheeky little thing. But i took pics anyway as he was in a matching outfit :lol:

Then we tried babylegs... his sticks are too skinny and too short! so will have to wait A LONG time to wear those!! It looks like he is wearing chaps :haha:

aw he is adorable hunny!!

I call my Ittis the Shitties because Remi poos in one EVERYTIME!! :rofl:

I want to put more of Albert on but can't work out how to link them from flickr to here. I know it's a bit OT but can anyone tell me how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->