Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Definately :) It fit him much better than i expected, to look at i wondered what all the hype was about, but they are slimmer than the ittis under the legs- the inserts are wider slightly so it seems there is less bulk in the middle iykwim? they just "sit" better i think.

They aren't very pretty, but sometimes i think plain is best... days like today when giraffe vest + leopard nappy prove that :haha: xx

eta - cant say much about wee-absorbing though... he pood after 10 minutes :dohh:

yeh i agree aplix works better, def for small babies ,i just seem to prefer poppers, only nappies ive let off with aplix is mini lala's and totbots, oh and an issy. x

Yayyyy!! We will definately arrange something then hun!!! :kiss:

I keep wondering if I should add a BG to our stash to try....you'd recommend then hun?

xxx

I also highly recommend the BG v3, not tried v4 tho so cant comment but as I prefer aplix tabs, the v3 are perfect. Our BGs have NEVER let us down yet.. I had one on Evie today for 5 hours (oops!) but it lasted.. it was just starting to get damp around the leg elastics but it lasted all that time with only the insert, no extra booster! :thumbup: I have 15 BG v3 (5 preloved ones 10 new) They're such a great fit too, Evie is on the chunky side and still fits comfortably with the front poppers on the medium rise... lovely nappies, if a little boring :lol:

yeah bg v3's are very good :)

I actually have a yellow n dgreen one i am not using at the moment LOL

Aw, zander is gorgeous. His hair is such a beautiful colour!

What camera do you use? x

thanks everyone :flower:

I have a Nikon D40x and use a 55-200mm lens :) I love taking pics! wish I could print these up but ended up taking them in low resolution as I had my camera set on the low setting for taking ebay pics (they download faster) :dohh: so they wont look too good on paper maybe on a 4x6 but nothing bigger...so mad at myself about that :growlmad:

Well I have bought one :thumbup:

Maybe after another as I don't think having one is enough to get a proper idea of them so let me know if anyone else has one going!

xxx

lepaskilf - tom is looking lovely in his itti and having a brilliant time on his rocker. I hadn't even noticed your dog in the picture until the pointed it out - I thought it was your carpet for some reason!! :haha:

Hayley - Harrison soo suits being a little Tarzan! Such a little cutie!

lepaskilf - tom is looking lovely in his itti and having a brilliant time on his rocker. I hadn't even noticed your dog in the picture until the pointed it out - I thought it was your carpet for some reason!! :haha:

Hayley - Harrison soo suits being a little Tarzan! Such a little cutie!

I have just seen your signature hunny!!! I see congratulations are in order :happydance:

Thanks :) I think i prefer applix to be honest, at least while he is still a funny shape. I can get these to fit 100% right whereas the ittis are gorgeous, but either slightly too big or tight. He needs to fatten up a bit for them to fit perfect you know? Or i need another snap in the middle of the ones already there!!!

Will get more V3s for now (cheaper too :lol:) xx

i think the v3s are supposed to be slightly smaller, not compared myself though. no matter how many pretties i have, i always go back to my v3s - i've been raving about them for ages but no one ever listens and still buy millions of ittis for newborns ! i found ittis rubbish on new babies tbh :haha:

Say hello to Lime & choc cushie, with green shoe socks!! This is probably my favourite outfit yet... im getting into the swing of things now, so trying out all my other nappies for size!!!

Oh his hair wasn't me - Liam made it dry that way - he fluffed it all up, so now its curly!

:)

Attachments

• 40614_417117050996_666070996_5240512_2053638_n.jpg
    40614_417117050996_666070996_5240512_2053638_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 16
Hayley, looks like you've taken to all this mummyness like a duck to water. I LOVE his outfit! :kiss:

Thankyou :blush: i love being a mummy, i dont think its as stressful as people said it would be. Well this bit isn't...:lol:

Im really sad, (or smart, whichever) i've ordered his clothes based on his nappies... Liam will kill me if he realises why we have SO MANY tshirts and hardly any trousers :haha:

just add to share this pic!

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/nappies/IMG_6062.jpg:cloud9:

Love it Jac so so gorgeous, can't wait for ours to arrive, have you done a photo of Super baby?

Not yet, will put that one on him when this ones off! x

https://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/glkphotography/03082010022.jpg https://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae93/glkphotography/03082010021.jpg

his first cloth nappy...i made it all myself!!​

Love how excited your OH looks! Just like mine when I talk nappies :rofl:

hayley - harrison is just such a cutie and such a cute outfit too! Those shoe socks are just adorable! :cloud9:

Jac - Leo looks wicked in his batman nappy! Looks like a great fit! You got that done thru bubba moo in Aussie didn't you? Is it a osfa or sized?

Jellybeann - you have done a great job on your first cloth nappy! It looks like it is a great fit and Oliver is enjoying modelling it. Your OH on the other hand, doesn't look half pleased! I think he knows this is the start of some sort of addiction! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->