Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

The nappies are soo cute, gutted I've only got an iPhone at the mo so can't upload photos!

Are the pictures on your phone? Download photobucket app for free, upload to there and post img link! That's what I do xx

Elsie was helping me change her bum when she noticed waybuloo on tv (she loves it and naughty mummy lets her watch it as it really chills her out :blush:)
spotty.jpg

Noah looks so cute!! I love the first nappy and he looks like he's having a big think in the second! :)

for jetters x
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/markb2006/Snapshot_20101021_1.jpg

Wow love Noah's stripey home made nappy! Ever thought about going into the nappy making business?!

Tannenbaum, I LOVE that flowery Issy, tis gorgeous!

ThatGirl, gorgeous custom!!

Wow love Noah's stripey home made nappy! Ever thought about going into the nappy making business?!

I already am hun :flower: just having a break ...... kinda my own maternity leave lol

I already am hun :flower: just having a break ...... kinda my own maternity leave lol

Good on you hun, I would love to have a go at making my own nappies, but wouldnt know where to start lol!

Lucas in his new wn - is meant to be for Christmas so just on for some quick shots :blush:

Attachments

• lucas50.jpg
    lucas50.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
  • lucas51.jpg
    lucas51.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • lucas52.jpg
    lucas52.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
new pictures 2010 135.jpg

Callie in her beautiful pink paisley issy bear, thank u mynx x

there are soooo many cute nappies out there!!!!!

I love Lucas's and I wonder if that paislie one callie has on comes in blue and is not too girly hehe!!

blueberry do a blue paisley, not sure if issy did though i think they did once but i know recently they had green ones in store, not sure if any left, i love the paisley nappys n i dont think blue or green ones are that girly at all more unisex or boyish x

I should think Wee Notions has a blue paisley minky fabric...looks really nice!!

https://weenotions.co.uk//gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=493

ETA - I just worked out that if you were to order a Wee Notions BTP pocket nappy in that paisley fabric with poppers and a white cuddlesoft inner, it would cost you £13.25 (not including an insert or postage) That's pretty good :thumbup:

babylegs.jpg
She looks like a little elf here:cloud9:

babylegs 2.jpg
Lyrik In her Strawberry itti bitti from bubbles
And her first time wearing baby legs:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member