Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

toothpaste???? ok i am blaming this all on you...rob will go mad if i spend too many pennies...off to nosey now:)

Lol ok! It was the free delivery that got me...I got the Weleda tooth gel, a Snug Bug hat and some other random stuff. I also went a bit mad on fill your pants on the babylegs!

Arrrgh!!

Yea they are i'm doing a mahhhoooosive shop there 2moro :lol: Am getting the dolls totsbots too cos i just CANNOT resist them :lol:

Oh the dolls tots bots are soooo cute! I can't wait 'til Freya is old enough for a doll and I can buy mini fluff and a mini mei tai :cloud9:

ohh i see i am missing out on another cool nappy!! Disana huh.. they look very cute!!!
Are they like a fitted or whats the deal witht hem?

they are a bit like a flat anppy that you fold a little and tie on, they are meant to be great for smaller babies - i have read lots of good reviews on them so think i might have to have a try :) they are only £2 each or 10 for £18 so even if i hate them its not as if i have spent a fortune!!!:shrug:

i know lol, i just tried to buy another one last night and saw theyd all gone, now i have to make one with my gorgeous new bamboo :D

x

where did you get your bamboo from hun??? i was thinking about getting some to make some boosters :)

hmm let me think, it was nappy something? im not sure, will have a look in a bit babes, i still have the box with their name on somewhere

x

yeh couldve been, ive bought loads though lately, but i have deffo bought off them :D

x

OMFG i got some of my new nappies today!!! Exited :happydance:

Freya in her new Babylegs! :D

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/babylegs.jpg

She's so beautiful!!!! I wish I could leave my little one in just a diaper and baby legs. My house gets so darn cold!

Yeah our house is freezing during the day, but when Jake gets home he insists on having the fire going in the living room so it gets really warm in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->