Post Your Cloth Bum Pics!

Ok girls....here is the girl in her new WNOS owl nappy!!!

Oh my god it is the most gorgeous thing :cloud9: I nearly died of cuteness.

Here she is having a good feel:

look at my new fluff.jpg

And some tummy time!!!

look at my bum.jpg

tummy with with owl.jpg

whats that in my face mum.jpg

:cloud9:

i am actually drooling over the laptop!!!!!!!!!! she is gorgeous laura xxxxx

Sara, you did a great job on Daisy's diaper! Her little belly is filling out nicely, too. :winkwink: She's so stinkin' adorable.

You girls and your sewing skills. I've got some hidden talents, but none that are useful to my baby. Why couldn't I have inherited a sewing talent?? Seriously would have come in very handy. Lucky ducks!

thanks hun!!!:) it really was easier than i thought it would be, but still not the easiest !!! gonna keep on making more n hopefully i'll get as good as ellie !!!! soldiers wifey what is your human name if you dont mind me aking..xxx

I don't mind at all! My name is Stephanie! :wave:

You two really do have such talent. I tried to sew a pillow for my mom when I was a teen, and it was just horrible! They made us do it in class, and my mom always had it on display in her room. Lol.. poor thing. It was horrible. I think I made her a pair of shorts, too. If I could make my own diapers, I so would. I would LOVE to learn to sew. There's just so much you can do! One of our fabric stores offers classes, but with the two kids and no family around to watch them, I can't go to one until hubby gets home.

Maybe I'll give it another shot! I'm so jealous.

Ohh Laura those are some beautiful shots!!! :D
That nappy looks very lush too .. very jealous haha

awwwwww that is lovely !!! looks huge on her ! how sweet !!

she is gorgeous btw

sara

xxxxxxx

awwwwww that is lovely !!! looks huge on her ! how sweet !!

she is gorgeous btw

sara

xxxxxxx

Thank you. She's just started smiling a lot but I never seem to get the camera in time so I was mega pleased to get that one!

OMG me too :lol: Although i want both the teeny baby and the nappy :lol:

Rachel_C Can i ask where did you get that nappy?? I only have blueberries and bumgenius ones so i think iam in need of some education :lo:

Blob where have you been ??? havent seen you around recently!?!?!

its an upsy daisy - www.upsydaisy.com i think or something along them lines!!! they have some lovely cloth on there hun!!

sara

xxxxx

Yeah I love that nappy but does anybody know if upsydaisynappies will be selling nappies from their own site again? I want more like the one Leyla's wearing in the photo in different materials but I don't want to pay the £24.99 they're asking for custom slots at the moment! I think that one was only about £10 and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->