Power Of Prayer

Hi ladies! I love this post:) I could definitely use some prayer! After two previous mc I've discovered earlier this week I am now pregnant again. It's been a very emotional week to say the least. I've been cramping all week which happened the last mc I had (but was only 5 weeks then, now I'm six). It's hard to not expect the worst in the situation and I am praying for a sticky bean this time around:) any extra prayer would be greatly appreciated. And I will say prayers for all you ladies as well. Thanks! ;)

Praying for you!

Hi ladies! I love this post:) I could definitely use some prayer! After two previous mc I've discovered earlier this week I am now pregnant again. It's been a very emotional week to say the least. I've been cramping all week which happened the last mc I had (but was only 5 weeks then, now I'm six). It's hard to not expect the worst in the situation and I am praying for a sticky bean this time around:) any extra prayer would be greatly appreciated. And I will say prayers for all you ladies as well. Thanks! ;)

Will definatly keep you in my prayers:flower:. Try to stay positive my girl, I also had these cramps as long as they are not accompanied by blood im sure it is nothing to be worried about as it could just be "growwing pains" i have been told by my gynea and tomorrow ill be 9 weeks!!

God is so gracious, you will soon have your little monkey without a doubt!:happydance:

God DEF works in so many ways... I was new to this site about a month or two ago and just joined after reading so many people's stories... Im 9 wks preg today and I started to think about not getting on here anymore because I will read someone's post about losing their baby at 11wks or 9 wks, or so on and I started to get worried bc I myself have not had a lasting pregnancy... I then read this post... and it brought me to tears because not only did it make me realize how selfish and wrong I was to think that getting on here made any difference in my life's path but also made me realize that there are men and women out there who truly love God and take the love he gives us and share it with others...

Dear God, thank you for Your love and grace. Thank you for Your mercy in times of doubt in ourselves and in others and please continue to be in our hearts as we continue on this path You have for us...

And thank you guys too, this is truly an amazing chance to be a community that trusts in Him.:hugs:

Love this thread just what I needed to see as I anxiously make it trough the first tri. Thank you.

We did everything and nothing happened for us. We gave up but kept our faith asking for it to happen when it was supposed to happen and we got our bfp when we least expected it :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: our precious little angel was conceived on my birthday, what a blessing worth waiting for.

I'm so anxious BUT I am going to use the same faith I used to get my bfp to get me, oh and our baby through these next 8 months.

Let go, let God. Wishing us all and h&h 9 months xxx

Hey Ladies :flower:

Ive had a really tough few days, friday i went for my scan to see if clomid was working 50mg 1st cycle - nothing :cry: my gynae basically said that clomid will never work & stopped me from using it:saywhat:, he promised i could try it for 2 cycles :shrug: & said to come back if i lost weight :growlmad:, this was such a shock coz i wntd clomid to work so badly & really thought it would make a difference :cry: im thinking of having weight loss surgery but not sure - Gynae thinks it the best thing for me if i want to have a :baby: then saturday my bunny died :cry: i couldnt stop crying, i think with dh being away & all thats happend it was all just to much :cry:

im feeling really down & often feel as if God is ignoring me & my prayers - i know its selfish & there are other peeps in a lot worse situations - i just cant help it :nope:

sorry for the long rant :wacko:

praying for you all & ur bumps :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am not pregnant and I know I dont belong on this section....but I like to come here and pretend as though I am pregnant...however I would like to share my story and ask you all to please pray for me.

I have been trying to conceive for 21 months now....Just completed my first round of iui and am waiting for my pregnancy test on Jan. 29, 2012...Please pray that this will work..im losing hope...

hey ladies how's it going I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months for us all may God love continue to shower over and bless our lives I will keep you in my prayers and I ask you keep me in yours

Sparklegirl- I know the feeling of feeling like God is ignoring. But he is the complete opposite. He sees the desires of our hearts. His timing and plans are not always in sync with ours and it's very hard to understand. I can attest to that. Please don't give up on Him, grow closer and he will guide your path. :)

Equal-
I used to do the same thing, and you're always welcome. My husband and I have been ttc for almost 3 years ( although he was deployed for a year) and we are cautiously pregnant now. I'll pray for your results just remember God has a plan for you! :) stay positive and keep faith and let us know! :)

Sparklegirl- I know the feeling of feeling like God is ignoring. But he is the complete opposite. He sees the desires of our hearts. His timing and plans are not always in sync with ours and it's very hard to understand. I can attest to that. Please don't give up on Him, grow closer and he will guide your path. :)

Equal-
I used to do the same thing, and you're always welcome. My husband and I have been ttc for almost 3 years ( although he was deployed for a year) and we are cautiously pregnant now. I'll pray for your results just remember God has a plan for you! :) stay positive and keep faith and let us know! :)

thank you so much for the encouraging words :hugs:

Thanks for staring the thread,This is a scary Time for us all, and prayer is powerful

Lord I Pray that we all overcome any obstacles that stand before us at this time and that you continue to be with us and protect us through this journey to motherhood.
In His Name Amen

Sparkle: you are not alone with feeling like your prayers aren't being answered. I know its hard and even harder when you see others who seem like they are getting what they want and youre not... I struggled with that last fall when we lost our dog, had to stop ttc for 3 mo bc dh had low sperm count from riding his bike, and everyone around me was pg or just had their baby... It took me until dec to realize that my plans aren't my purpose in life and that God's purpose for me is not my choice... and I still have to pray for wisdom and strength that Im doing what He wants, and fight the urge to ignore it and do what I want... Im such a work in progress but def find comfort in knowing Him... As for your dr... I would find another one =) It sounds like you have doubts in him stopping your clomid cycles. It is smart to be as healthy as you can to ttc but just bc one round of 50 mg didn't produce mature follies doesn't mean a higher dose wouldn't.

Equal: You are in the dreaded yet exciting 2ww!! Hope and pray it goes well! Don't lose hope, that is such a long time of trying but it sounds like you are starting new options with the iui which can be a great help with ttc! keep us updated!

Hello all,
We are currently waiting to see if we are pregnant and are praying we are. Please keep us in your prayers and I will be praying for all of you.
Thank you

Thank you everyone for the prayers...its amazing but I do feel closer to God through this process. im praying we all get positive news!

Hey Ladies :flower:

Ive had a really tough few days, friday i went for my scan to see if clomid was working 50mg 1st cycle - nothing :cry: my gynae basically said that clomid will never work & stopped me from using it:saywhat:, he promised i could try it for 2 cycles :shrug: & said to come back if i lost weight :growlmad:, this was such a shock coz i wntd clomid to work so badly & really thought it would make a difference :cry: im thinking of having weight loss surgery but not sure - Gynae thinks it the best thing for me if i want to have a :baby: then saturday my bunny died :cry: i couldnt stop crying, i think with dh being away & all thats happend it was all just to much :cry:

im feeling really down & often feel as if God is ignoring me & my prayers - i know its selfish & there are other peeps in a lot worse situations - i just cant help it :nope:

sorry for the long rant :wacko:

praying for you all & ur bumps :hugs:

Your situation is just as important as anyone else's. I too felt like god was ignoring me, or that I was being punished, and I just had to sit down and listen to some inspiring music about the lord and just prayed for forgiveness. Because I was not trusting him, and his plan for me. I realized that just because I wanted something right that minute, and God didnt give it to me, didnt mean that he was mad at me. I had to realize that he has a plan for us all. And in the end it all makes sense. I will be praying for you.

Hi Ladies,

I am not pregnant and I know I dont belong on this section....but I like to come here and pretend as though I am pregnant...however I would like to share my story and ask you all to please pray for me.

I have been trying to conceive for 21 months now....Just completed my first round of iui and am waiting for my pregnancy test on Jan. 29, 2012...Please pray that this will work..im losing hope...
I think it is fine you are here, prayers are for all! I will be praying that this is your month, and if it is not, that the lord would point you in a direction that gives you hope.

God DEF works in so many ways... I was new to this site about a month or two ago and just joined after reading so many people's stories... Im 9 wks preg today and I started to think about not getting on here anymore because I will read someone's post about losing their baby at 11wks or 9 wks, or so on and I started to get worried bc I myself have not had a lasting pregnancy... I then read this post... and it brought me to tears because not only did it make me realize how selfish and wrong I was to think that getting on here made any difference in my life's path but also made me realize that there are men and women out there who truly love God and take the love he gives us and share it with others...

Dear God, thank you for Your love and grace. Thank you for Your mercy in times of doubt in ourselves and in others and please continue to be in our hearts as we continue on this path You have for us...

And thank you guys too, this is truly an amazing chance to be a community that trusts in Him.:hugs:

Helooo my friendy:flower:

I was just like you... and im 9 weeks on the dot today!! That's why I decided to start this thread so that we can all thank God for the wonders he is doing in our lives everyday, i know all to well how the worries of everyday life robs us from seeing truely how blessed we are.

This is my second pregnancy... and I trust in God that it will be successful this time, i really do.

Its so hard because I the slightest cramp i feel i start worrying, will you ever get over the fear of losing another baby:shrug:.. I think not. But Putting my trust in God really helps me. He is sooooo almighty!!

Its so funny as I remember the day before I decided to test I had terrible period like cramps and actually though the witch is well on her way as I was due the next day, so i was sitting on the loo at work and prayed sooooo hard for God to please give me the chance of being a mommy too, and true as nuts the next morning i got a very clear BFP!

I know that God has very unique ways of dealing with us... Losing my first pregnancy brought me closer to God, made me realize that I can not do this alone, im no super woman and i need him in my life as a consistant..

God really truely is amazing, and his timing is perfection... to all the ladies in the 2ww or TTC wagon remember that he is the alpha and omega - begining and the end. Those who turn to him would surely not be turned away.

Be strong my friends:hugs:

Hi lovely ladies!!! I have good news and I want to thank you all for the prayers!!!!
Today I had my second scan. I was so nervous as the last one passed away at about this far! We had a perfect result! Everything is fine! I knew God has already granted my wish from very early on about this pregnancy and I need to continue to trust in Him. I hope all of you ladies can do the same. It is not easy but we can try :hugs:

Hi lovely ladies!!! I have good news and I want to thank you all for the prayers!!!!
Today I had my second scan. I was so nervous as the last one passed away at about this far! We had a perfect result! Everything is fine! I knew God has already granted my wish from very early on about this pregnancy and I need to continue to trust in Him. I hope all of you ladies can do the same. It is not easy but we can try :hugs:

Ah how awsum is that!!:happydance:

I know the feeling my girl, I had my first scan about a week ago at 8 weeks and i was sooooo scared.. But as soon as I got my BFP this time around something just told me that "this is it" and my scan also went perfect!!

God is soooo great!! I also put my trust in him, and he had not dissapointed me ever.. losing my first pregnancy really brought me closer to God this time around.

Wishing you well!!:flower:

Hi ladies

Just wanted to say that, although the 'morning' sickness has been too bad for me to go on here regularly (if I look at a screen for too long I throw up), I do read all the updates sent to my email and it is a privilege to be able to pray with you all! I think God is definitely teaching me to be humble and have more faith through sharing your stories, thank you!

Would love prayer for a very small thing - have school sports day on Monday, been in bed all day today with a cold, sinus headache and stomach bug, not looking forward to spending 6 hours stood in a hot field (around 35 degrees here at the moment) with nowhere to sit and 300 noisy children... Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->