Pregnancy An Accident Or Not???

Accident, although we weren't doing anything to stop it from happening.

She was planned....sort of. We had a fight and hubby said, fine if you want to get pregnant, I'll get you pregnant and he threw away my pills. I was planning on starting them again with my next period as the timing really was off (but figured we'd give it a month to see what happens--but I never got my next period. And I'm so happy about it.

Not planned.. Came off the pill to switch onto the injection. Was waiting for my period to get the injection...& it never came! xx

Well, I'm not a teen - but I feel compelled to say that after 6 years and $40,000 spent.... my little man was quite deliberate!!!

when i was 16 it was defantly planned (i no its bad) i m/c it thou now im 18 and my last m/c was planned as im still 18 (which i think still classified as an teen) haha will b planned :D

it was unplanned... but the best thing that has happended to me this yr.... xoxoxo

our first was a very big surprise, as i was on the pill, and we were using condoms, but sometimes fooled around with no condoms so must have happened then..and we didnt know i was pregnant untill i was miscarrying at 5 weeks.

our second was kind of planned, after the first miscarriage we decided that it felt right and it was what we wanted, but we didnt expect it to happen as quickly as it did, unfortunately miscarried again at 12 weeks.

this LO was most deffinitely planned! :D and we cant wait to meet him!!!x

It was an accident, but it has been the best accident i've made in my whole life. I wouldn't change my life and my bump for the world.

not really planned, but definitely not an accident, Me and OH are very very happy :)

My pregnancy was unplanned but after the first initial shock stage I'm very happy about becoming a mummy, not long to go now, I'm due Dec 13th!
The dad isn't involved but he doesn't want to be and he was abusive towards me in the past so I know it's better for baby and me that I will be a single mummy.

Good luck to all :)

/shakes head
I honestly don't know what to say to some of you. :nope:

i cant understand how people say not planned, but we werent using anything to prevent it!!! ermm helloooooooo!!!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->