Pregnancy - April 2012

Purpleish -sorry to hear your scan didn't go well. Hope the rest of the screening goes okay. Do you get results from the first blood draw?

I had my 12 week scan on Wednesday and got the results of my first blood draw + the ultrasound on Friday and so far everything looks good. I have another blood draw at 16 weeks.

How has everyone been feeling? My MS is a bit better but still hanging on. I am 13 weeks tomorrow so hope it goes away soon.

When I went to my 12 week scan I was recruited for a research study. As part of the study I get 3D ultrasounds in each trimester. I go for the first one tomorrow - so excited to see the baby again.

Wow DJF a 3D scan sounds great. I am also doing a study but only get extra normal scans :)

I had my scan today, please meet my little one :)

https://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv109/abbyg25/13_weeks-2.jpg

Congrats CertainTurton!! What a cutie!!!!

I think I attached a picture from my ultrasound but not 100% sure I did it right - guess we'll see :)

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
aw ladies I love your pics. I am so jealous and want to see my baby again!!!

https://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1074/crop12wks.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is my "bump". I feel like I shouldnt have a bump yet as this is my first but it just appeared this past week and I cant suck it in! Wearing belly bands already too... Maybe I need to start eating better!!!

where is everyone? This thread has been so quiet, hope everyones doing well!

hi im due 24th of april well there abouts have my 1st scan on the 11th :) well feel better then when ive seen little pip :)

missangie - sorry it has been awhile since I signed on. Work has been busy and I have been exhausted in the evenings! How have you been feeling?

I still have a bit of morning sickness. Hopefully, it will go away soon. I had a 3D ultrasound as part of a research study which was pretty neat. But I didn't get very good pictures because the baby was sleeping with it's face in my back.

Anything new with anyone?

Welcome melly4390. Congratulations!!!

Hey All,
First of all apologies for not writing sooner.. just trying to get by with things.... and everything is way too hectic! Having to start telling people (even though I wanted to wait until I got all the results back) as I've really 'popped'... although they say you pop earlier with your second.. so really no hiding it now!
MS is still there, although I'm ok as long as I eat every 2-3 hrs or so... which seems like ALWAYS lol....

Trying to find some maternity leggings - and refuse to pay the prices that I'm told that they are... anyone got any ideas?

Great to see everyone s pictures - rather shy of uploading my bump picture now - looks like I'm 5 months+ rather than 4 lol...

So are we all in our 2nd trimester yet or is that next week? Still trying to figure it all out!

Blood test tmrw, so hope that goes well - results not for another few weeks *sighs*...

Take care all and talk soon,

P
x

Let us know how the test goes purpleish!

I haven't popped yet - my stomach is rounder but it's not obvious I am pregnant. It just looks like I have put on a few :)

My MS is still holding on as well but better then it was. If it's been a few hours since I have ate then it is worse.

I bought maternity leggings from motherhood and I think I paid about $20 for them. I have been trying to hit the sale racks but I have a few non-maternity dresses I can wear but it's been to cold lately to wear them with bear legs. So I sucked it up and paid full price but I did have a coupon for $40 off my whole purchase. I have been having pretty good luck with motherhood so far. I bought a few things got a $40 off coupon, then used that coupon and got a $30 off coupon for the end of this month.

I am officially in the second trimester - so excited!! Waiting for that 2nd trimester energy and lack of MS to kick in though :)

How is everyone today?

Welcome Valor and congrats!!

I feel the same way .. just fat :)

Valor - I know how you feel!

I can't wait till I start feeling the baby move, then it might feel more real. Pregnancy is definitely a lot harder then I thought it would be. I am nauseous, have heartburn, have to take Maalox on a pretty regular basis to be um regular, and I am tired all the time :) Hopefully all the good stuff I hear about the 2nd tri will kick in soon.

I agree with both of you! I think Im most excited to start feeling the baby move, then it will really feel real!

Here is my 14 week photo I took a few days ago. (ignore the lovely orange spray tan, I was in my sisters wedding last night and all of us bridesmaids got airbrushed for the wedding.) https://img143.imageshack.us/img143/992/14wks.jpg

Speaking of the wedding, my chest was popping out of my dress and I got lots of comments on my small bump that was showing and all of us bridesmaids were joking about our dresses not being the best choice for two breastfeeding bridesmaids and two pregnant bridesmaids! However my husband LOVED the dress on me ;-) Overall the wedding was great but I am paying for it today. Im realized that I am VERY sick the next day if I have stayed up late. We got to the venue at 12 to start getting ready and then we didnt get home until 1 and I got up at 9 which was great to sleep in but i have been so sick today! Starting to feel a little better now in the late afternoon which is a good thing.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

hello. hope you dont mind me joining the thread.
due 10th april :D
congrats to all the april mummies x

Weege - congrats and welcome!

missangie - you look great!! I haven't been able to bring myself to taking a picture of my 'bump' yet. I seem to be getting thicker rather then bumping out and I haven't put on an excessive amount of weight. Always hoped I would be one of those women you couldn't tell was pregnant from looking at them from behind but doesn't look like that will be the case as my behind also seems to be getting bigger :)

Glad the wedding went great and your hubby loved the dress!! I think my breasts getting bigger is my husband's favorite part of pregnancy. That's amazing you were able to stay up until 1 - I can barely keep my eyes open past 10.

How has everyone been doing? We are having friends over tonight for Canadian Thanksgiving and I will be cooking all day. I love that we get to celebrate 2 thanksgivings! The morning sickness is still holding on but seems to be getting better everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->