Pregnancy - April 2012

Well I'm def bloated today! And can't stop eating....
Oh and I'm exhausted! Not great when I'm sitting in a conference room from 8am to 5.30pm
Drinking lots of decaf tea...,, but can't stop yawning!
Any suggestions?
Hope you're all doing well today
Purple
X

I am also so bloated!! yesterday I bought 4 dresses and one of those pregnancy band things you can use with your regular pants. I am so uncomfortable in my pants.

I feel less fatigued when I work out. I have been keeping my workouts lighter then usual but even a bit of exercise has been helping with the fatigue.

I'm just constantly snacking now, cant eat big meals.. but hey what can ya do :)... so nervous - counting down the days to the scan - still cant believe it.... I'm away working so just want to get home and feel all the comforts of home around me!

Hope you're all doing well,

purple
x

purpleish, when is your scan? I cant wait for my first appt, its Sep 6th. one moment i think to myself "ya know, i bet time will fly by and itll be here before I know it" and the next Im thinking "ahhhh its a lifetime away!" haha

I hear you both on the scan! My appointment is Aug 25th and time has just been crawling by. Maybe I should stop doing a countdown and it will go faster :)

I have been having a few more nauseous moments but not sure if I would call it MS. I have been really fatigued the last few days. Otherwise everything is the same. How is everyone feeling?

today and yesterday I have woken up feeling slightly nauseous but nothing too bad just yet. Very tired though! Im off to go watch my 3 month old niece! Ill be watching her every friday now that my sister is back at work :)

Heya...
My scan is Aug 22nd.... in the morning - might just take the day off work so whatever happens I can have the space to just chill.....
Back home now from travels - completely exhausted...

btw - they moved the thread - so are you going to update the thread title as per this forums requirements? x

Purple

I didn't realize they moved it. I'll look up the requirements.

Purpleish - Glad you are back home. You must be exhausted. I have been wiped this week and have not been traveling. I have been feeling fairly nauseous today. It's better when I eat but comes back in an hour. Looking forward to hearing about your scan. I can't wait for my appointment - 2 weeks and 6 days :)

How is everyone doing?

That sounds exactly like me - cant stop snacking - mainly carbs!... argh! lol
xx

Me too. I want to eat pasta and pizza!!

Had some eggs an hour ago just to make sure I had some protein :)

6 weeks today!! And the nausea has definitely kicked in. How is everyone feeling?

Im jealous you are 6 weeks, wooohooo! haha I just want these first weeks to fly by faster!!! Im feeling pretty good. today and yesterday I woke up feeling slightly "hung over" but not too nauseous and havent thrown up. Just very bloated.

Less then a month 4 weeks and 2 days until my first appointment! haha

Thanks, everyone! We let the cat out of the bag and made our "we're pregnant!" announcement once the doctor gave the word that things are progressing well- my family just couldn't keep the secret, so we kind of had no choice, lol. They're just so happy, they wanted to tell the world.

Just wondering, but anyone having any great discoveries of books or websites concerning pregnancy? I have What to Expect When You're Expecting, but I'd appreciate all the resources I can learn about! Wishing y'all well! <3

I loved "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" Its light and fun reading and doesn't get as serious of "WTEWYE"--which at some times can have so much info it can freak you out lol

I just started reading The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. It is hilarious! I also have Your Pregnancy Week by Week which my sister said she liked better then WTEWYE

sorry one more post from me, where are you blakesmom? Its been awhile since you posted here, hope you are out having lots of fun ;-)

missangie - glad you are feeling good today. The bloating sucks. I don't fit into most of my clothes because of it.

Part of the reason I signed on today was to see the ticker change to 6 weeks :) I have 2 weeks and 4 days till my appointment. Waiting is hard!! I am feeling a bit better today - went to Zumba class which seemed to help.

I might have to pick up the Girlfriends guide!

sorry one more post from me, where are you blakesmom? Its been awhile since you posted here, hope you are out having lots of fun ;-)

Just trying to pass the days before my first midwife appointment--it's not until September 2nd : ( We shared the news with my in-laws yesterday which helps to have more people know our exciting news. This is how we shared with everyone...

Attachments

• blake.jpg
    blake.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
love it! Its fun sharing the news, huh? We had said we werent going to tell anyone except our parents and siblings but it seems that every day we tell someone new. Still keeping it with family members though for right now. My appt is the 6th so we can battle this wait together ;-)

blakesmom - that is a really neat way to tell people. Very cute!

We haven't told anyone yet. I wanted to wait until the 1st appointment before telling our family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->