Pregnancy - April 2012

um just confused,this is my first pregnancy,did my first U/s 0n the 12/08/2011 n baby was measuring 5weeks 2days, of which d doctor said its one week n 6 days behind,my LMP was 24/06/2011 and i had sex on the 09/07/2011 through 18/07/2011 and got pregnant through clomid.On14/08/2011 spotted brown and called my doctor and said i should come on the 16/08/2011.yesterday 16/08/2011 doctor said its 5weeks 4days.
EDD 10/04/2011 +-2WKS

Congrats! Those are confusing dates.

May I join you ladies? I am also due in late April :D

My uterus feels so stretched out right now!

May I join you ladies? I am also due in late April :D

My uterus feels so stretched out right now!

hi: congrats! how many weeks are you, i mean for me my doctor told me um one week behind um suppose to be 6 wks 5days, but um 5 weeks 4days. on the 12/08/2011 was 5 wks 2dys ,on the 16/08/2011 5weks 4days

Added everyone to the list!. Welcome and congratulations!

My uterus definitely felt like it was stretching from weeks 4-5 but that feeling has gone away.

Here's to a H&H 7-8 months!

3 weeks 4 days. Haven't been to the doctor yet, I have my first appointment on September the 12th :D

Hey all,
Well, went to the doc (cancellation)... and she took one look at me... perscribed anti-sickness pills... as well as noting that I have very low blood pressure. They did do the scan, and I can say I'm pregnant... and heard the heartbeat!....
Just feel very odd now, as I still find it hard to believe... they dated me a few days off from what I thought... but not too far off so not going to complain :)

Will let you know how the appt goes on Monday... hopefully the nausea will decrease so I can eat normally! (even eating all those carbs, I've actually lost weight!).

P
xx

PS they dated me at 7wk 2 days..... so due April 2nd... hope the baby arrives early as needs to be prior to April 1st for school cut off! lol

Purpleish - that's great news!!! Glad your appointment went well.

hsnowgirl - welcome and congratulations!

How is everyone doing today? I have had a rough week. The nausea is still here but has been getting better. Work has been very stressful and upsetting this week. I cried at work yesterday, which was very embarrassing. I am exhausted and barely slept at all. The hormones are definitely kicking in as I feel like I may start crying on the drop of a dime. Hope everyone else had a better week :)

Sorry to hear you have had a stressful week DJF!

Today has been the worst day yet regarding MS. Woke up at 330am to awful nausea, I ate two crackers and then ended up throwing up and laying in the bathroom until 415. I finally went back to bed, got up at 6 and was throwing up (just stomach acid at this point TMI) and then my hubby hugged me and I just lost it, I was so tired and felt so awful. I hopped in the shower and was throwing up in there. Got out and ate a couple crackers and had some gingerale and two hours later threw that up. luckily I started to slow feel better after that. Definitely still nauseous but havent puked since then. I am trying really hard not to complain about how horrible i feel because I am SO greatful to finally be pregnant and I am willing to go through this MS up until the day he or she is born as long as I have a healthy baby. But still, its hard to be productive every day right now

Morning and Hi to all the new ladies,

missangie - im so sorry to hear you are having a rough time with the ms :hugs: why no try a ginger biscuit instead of a cracker, the ginger really does help the nausea and the sugar is supposed to help the ms a bit too? But i know most things wont help at all :( what about gettin some meds?

DJF - sorry your week was bad. Ive had stress at work too, it really doesnt help does it? Im getting more cross then I feel weepy...so silly! Hope next week is better :hugs:

Purpleish - glad to hear the app went well, hope those meds keep the ms manageable :)

AFM - I had my 2nd scan on thurs (7+5), the pic is my avatar - it was amazing!! its grown so much since 6 weeks and could clearly see the hb :) cant wait for my next one on the 26/9 (13+1 week). Im still feeling nauseous but no sickness, fx i wont have any now. very tired and windy :blush: and just started having vivid dreams, very strange!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend :)

so my cousin who has a 4 week old just gave me some b6 and episom that her doctor recommended since she had bad MS (she ended up being prescribed zofran since the other didnt work for her) anyway, I didnt take it because I wanted to ask my doctor first but I woke up this morning at 7:30 feeling good, just hungry and ever so slightly nauseous. Which Im greatful for however it makes me worried too since this past week EVERY morning at 4 or 5am I wake up and end up laying on my bathroom floor its so bad. I know I shouldnt worry and just enjoy feeling okay this morning!

missangie - sorry to hear you had such a horrible day with MS but glad you are feeling a bit better. Try not to worry too much, though I know it is hard. My MS seems to come and go. Some days are really bad and I do throw up, other days I have mild nausea, and anything in between.

CertainTurton - that's so exciting about your scan. I love the picture! I have my first scan on Thursday ... can't wait!

Hey All..
Well had my official 8 month scan today - didnt hear the heartbeat, but still saw the peanut and a fluttering heart so... still happy... had to make all the appts for blood work, glucose tests etc.. but I knew that I had to have them so can't complain! Only thing they want to monitor is my BP - very low.... so they asked me to drink a lot more.... fun!

MissAngie - so sorry to hear that your MS is going like it is... could you get medication too or are you going to tough it out?.....*hugs* they say its over at 12 weeks no?

CertainTurton - great pic :) I have one too but not posted it yet... I still havent told anyone!
DJF> hope you're doing ok:) still tired all the time? I may have to introduct a cat nap into my lunch break... :)

*hugs* to all and apologies to anyone I've missed out... hope you're all ok,

Purple
x

ahh so exciting about your appointment. Im glad it went well! I cant wait for mine, two more weeks!!!

My morning sickness has been better today and yesterday. still threw up a few times but it didnt wake me up early and I wasnt laying on the bathroom floor which is a huge improvement haha. I didnt do anything differently though so it makes me think my symptoms are disappearing adn thats a bad thing. (but I know thats crazy since ive still been sick. I just cant stop worrying no matter what i suppose)

how is everyone else?

Purpleish - glad to hear your appointment went well!! Mine is in 2 days and I can't wait.

Missangie - I am happy that you are feeling better. Try not to worry too much about the symptoms.

I ended up leaving work early yesterday and stayed home today. I got sick at work yesterday morning and didn't get much better during the day. Spent 12 hours in bed last night but not sure how great I slept. I had so many crazy dreams.

Hope everyone is doing well.

congrats to u all im due 30th april if u want a buddy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"