Pregnant again and very scared

Edit: oh and about cheat foods. Yeah I've been cheating once in a while. But generally I am eating healthy and making sure I get all the vitamins in my body ^^ also even though I'm getting bigger I am actually lost weight. Lol

Cools news Vela! I'm still waiting to pop. I only show after a big meal lol These past few days I've had a lot of pain which I guess is my ligaments stretching. Tmi I'm also sore down there as if I got punched. I'm starting to have trouble sleeping at night, I can't get comfy and my sciatic nerve started to act up. Yesterday night I wanted to eat the whole fridge, almost cried when I ran out of pickles. 😂

OMG I know how you feel xD my sciatic nerve is already painful in the morning when I get up and at the end of the day I can barely stand. And sleeping at night is horrible. Haven't had a deep sleep in a while. It's like I'm half asleep and half awake.

But yeah I feel like I have weight's between my legs :rofl: such pressure down there. And I hate how I keep having my mother in law telling me that I just stop being such a pussy, I still have soo long to go... she didn't have such problems. I must be overreacting... :(
I'm so annoyed. Every pregnancy is different first of all and good for her for having such amazing pregnancies :growlmad:
How about you? Have anyone annoying you?

Sometimes my husband gets jealous that I'm off work lol Some days I just can't do anything around the house. But yesterday I managed to clean the whole darn thing and take care of my son who had a cold. Then he says I do too much 😂 go figure lol I've had some pain on the right side or my jaw going up to my ear. I can't open it fully. Is that a normal pregnancy joint pain thing?? I'm gonna ask my doctor, my appt is next week. I'm also getting a lot of headaches, they sometime turn into migraines. 😖

Edit: I don't get along well with my mother in law, but thankfully she lives in England and we live in Canada! 😂 Your mother in law seriously needs to mind her own business! Each pregnancy is different, and you've had such a hard time with this one. 😞

Hi Ladies! My midwife was called to a birth last week so we had to reschedule the appointment to May 12 (this Friday). I cried when I found out LOL because I was soooo looking forward to hearing the heartbeat. Just have to wait 3 more days!!! In terms of "cheating" foods I have been having so much trouble eating well. All I want to eat is milk, yoghurt, cheese, white bread, and popsicles. I sometimes think I am eating bad things like "soft cheese" on pizza or in a sandwich and I worry about it but honestly it's hard to keep track of what is okay to eat and what is not!!!

Also...speaking of mothers/mother-in-laws...both my mom and MIL keep telling me that they never got nauseous and everything was a breeze...I think maybe people forget how hard it was years ago...not sure but my aunt swears my mom was super nauseous when she was pregnant!! :)

I think soft cheeses on pizza are okay, because they get cooked. My mom bought me some goat cheese and I had to turn it down 😭 lol It sucks your appointment was cancelled. I can't wait for mine, it's on Tuesday. I'm dying to find out the gender! My doc has a cellphone sized u/s machine, maybe she'll be able to tell us! I'm scared about my 20 weeks u/s. I was so sick until week 13, I hope my baby is healthy and the right size. 😯
Ps. I still can't stop the nausea pills! I tried last week and got super nauseous after skipping them 3 times. 😧

I almost passed out at Wal-Mart today! I was waiting on line, I got really hot, started feel nauseous and saw stars. I had to go outside for fresh air and sit. I was alone, so it was pretty scary. 😖 Maybe it's because I caught my son's cold?

Just wanted to share an update...I am 13+3 today and the midwife could not find a heartbeat using her doppler even after looking for 10 min or so. She told me to come back next Friday so she can try again. I'm really nervous and anxious.

I'm sorry Lubru. Baby might just be hiding. It was very hard finding the hb on the Doppler until 14 weeks. Also at that point any background noise can hide the hb. Big hugs ❤

dana- i know how you feel about the headaches. they keep hitting me too. seem to be getting worse now. Yesterday was the worst day i've had with them. At night i couldn't even open my eyes and i had to lay in a pitch dark room. Every little light made it worse again. And the worst part about it is when i finally cave and take painkillers.. they don't work. :(

but besides that the bleeding has finally stopped so yay for that :) hope it stays away. At the end of the day i feel so crappy though. I am so tired and my body hurts.

The jaw thing is something new i've heard but could be something pregnancy related.. There is so much stuff that happens to your body with all these hormones :D

And passing out anywhere is scary.. Maybe you didn't drink enough on that day? Need to make sure you take it easy and sit down a lot. Listen to your body :) I know how hard it is to just leave everything for a minute and relax. I sometimes push myself to a point where i can't even move for the rest of the day.

I'm glad everything is fine though.. And i know what you mean with the gender thing... I want to know so bad :D was in the shop the other day and they had baby stuff on sale... And i wanted to buy something so bad :hissy: :rofl:

Lubru- DOn't worry about the doppler thing. It depends where your baby is and also if the placenta is in the way. makes it even harder to find. And 13 is pretty early still to hear it. I only found it once in a while.

so don't worry. I bet everything is fine. They'll just try again another day :) If the midwife were worried then she would've send you in for a scan :)

I know its hard not to worry but just try to relax ^^ honestly i don't understand why they do the whole doppler thing anyway so early.. They just freak all the mothers out if nothing is found.

They should instead just do a quick ultrasound. In germany you get an ultrasound at the beginning every 3 weeks. And then after its every 4 weeks. but probably cuase they can't afford anything in the health department...

Although we do pay alot of taxes in germany but we're covered with everything.

Anyway hopefully next time you go she will find it :)

Take a look at this: https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Man even if they told me girl next week, I'm not sure I would believe them! Both bits look so similar at 17 weeks! 😖

Well let's hope they know the difference xD... I have my next appointment this Friday. I am praying that they can tell me by then ^^

I've been so worried though about my weight gain. I keep losing pounds instead of gaining. And lately I feel like my bump is getting less. And a few weeks back I could feel the baby moving a bit and now I haven't felt anything. I've still been listening to it everyday and it's still got a good hb and It moves around. But don't feel it anymore :(
Was hoping by now I'd feel a bit more not less.

How is your bump coming along? And your nausea still around?

Had a really bad day yesterday. Kept getting so dizzy and so tired... and the pain in my back. I could barely walk.

Nausea is still there when I stop the pills. 😕 My bump is coming along nicely! I went to the doc yesterday and all was well but we didn't get a chance to find out the gender. I'm waiting for the hospital to call to book my u/s. Sometimes I think I feel movements, like little kicks but I could be wrong lol

Hey girls! This thread is dying lol How are you doing? My life right now: bad gas, constipation, achy belly and a lot of soreness in my legs and bum. I'm still not feeling any movements.

hey dana. so had another scan on friday and found out that my cervix is normal and that i am not at a risk of preterm labor. Clot is also nicely going away and i am not bleeding anymore.. I'm also getting bigger and bigger lol

i would've written sooner but the day after we had to fly to germany because my Grandfather died. It was nice to say goodbye.. and i love my DH for being so supportive. it was very hard but i am glad we were able to make it to the funeral and be there for my grandmother.

Just got back home. I have been feeling the odd kicks here and there now.. They feel like little flutters :) have a little bit more energy some days. Not today though. feel super sleepy today...

And i have to clean. My parents are coming to visit for holidays on Sunday. So stressful week for us. :D

have another check up with the doctor next week to see if i need another scan or just the doppler. If not then the next one is at 20 weeks.

Couldn't see anything yet on ultrasound about gender. Doktor said that baby was shy :D

I am fighting with this stupid sciatic nerve already... Jesus the pains in my back and then my leg.. ugh.. i feel dead every night and just don't want to move anymore :rofl:

Hoping to finally find out what it is..

My u/s is scheduled for the 9th of June! 😁 It seems so far awayyyy. My sciatic nerve is killing me too. I'm sorry about your grandpa. 😢

I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping during the night. My legs, thighs, butt and belly are so sore! I'm not even halfway there.😂

Just one more week before my u/s! I went through my son's baby clothes and noticed I got rid of more than a third! Boy or girl, I will need to do serious shopping! 😂😂😂

How are you girls? I'm finally feeling baby move this week!

hi girls.. sorry haven't been on alot lately. My parents are here to visit so been busy and before that we had the confirmation of my sister in law and a birthday after that too. So been busy busy busy...

I've been doing pretty good. Just went for maternity clothes shopping. My bump is huge already XD

Been feeling kicks alot now. :) which is nice. But i think my mood swings are kicking in now..

I have been getting odd days where i am in a good mood and then i just sit there and start crying about the silliest thing... Like that i'm not doing good in a game. It's making me so upset. Is that normal??

And i can't help not crying.. It's worse then if my DH asks me whats wrong.. Then i totally break down.

and mood swings for you lately? I never had them with my son.. So weird.. Don't know how to explain them to my dh either.. He thinks something is wrong.. But there isn't..

Anyway besides that i am totally excited that my gender scan is in 2 weeks ^^ Can't wait! Also everything is looking good with bleeding and the clot. It's almost all gone :) How is your morning sickness doing?

Good news Vela! I hope Lubru is alright. I'm not really getting mood swings, but I'm exhausted often. I'm gonna stop the nausea pills tomorrow and see if I can live without them. They're so expensive too lol I'm starting to get nervous about my u/s. Since I didn't take any tests yet, I'm hoping baby will be healthy. I'm so mad at my hubby, who keeps insisting baby is a boy lol I told him let me dream a bit until we know for sure! 😝 I'll be happy with either, but one of each would be nice since this is my last baby. He was right last time though lol Last time I really wanted a boy, but I was convinced I was having a girl! This time I can't guess at all. I can't wait to finally know and rearrange and repaint the rooms. If it's another boy, we will move my son in the biggest bedroom, which is our spare room now, and baby boy will share with him. If it's a girl, he's still going in the biggest bedroom, advantage of being the oldest and baby girl will have his old room. I'm in a hurry to do it because it's good to have a few months between big life changes. He gets a new room in July, starts school in September and gets a sibling in October. I hope he will cope alright, poor little guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->