Pregnant Ladies!

We got pregnant on the first month really properly trying - I had been off the pill for 12 months. I guess we just got lucky. Still can't quite believe it. Just nail-biting waiting for the first scan now. I hope there's actually a baby in there!! It's so long to wait........

Keep seeing all these clearblue pics.... I tried a cheap one 6 days b4 and swear it had the faint line so tried a clearblue digital 4 days b4 and hey presto it worked:)

i came off the pill at the end of june and decided to wait til i had a proper period before ttc properly (i say properly we werent going to chart or anything really at first), so that was first week of august and im already 4w6d pregnant, totaly expected it to take longer so we were shocked but very happy :)

I came off the pill end of July and got pregnant straight away. It was a lovely surprise for it to happen so fast! I had lots of symptoms quite soon though. Started getting cramps a bit like period pain about a week after my ovulation and around DPO10 my boobs suddenly got big and sore. I just had a really strong feeling about the pregnancy already a week before testing and I tested DPO13.

Good luck and lots of babydust :dust:

7 months.. then we went on a vacation to the in laws the middle of August and when we got back I tested and got BFP! I only experienced alot of tiredness, wanting way more fruits and veggies.. that is about it...

Omg all you ladies who got pregnant straight away are so lucky!! It took us 11 cycles! And I was temping, opk's, checking my cm.. anything I could possibly be doing I was doing. Its true when they say it can take the average couple up to a year. But it was SO stressful and I was going crazy!!

Our first month and we had sex on the 17th, I ovulated on the 19th ish and I realised a week after ovulation I was pregnant as coffee tasted odd and I was having stretching pains.

2 month for us. Sore boobs, increased sense of smell and little cramps were all the first symptoms

it took us 23 months to conceive - it seemed like forever. Sadly we have since lost this baby but are ready to embark on number 2! We are both young and healthy so am hoping that it doesn't take so long the second time round...maybe some people just need more practice :blush:

I got pregnant entirely by accident. First things that tipped me off were horrendous mood swings and super sore boobs.

It took us 7 cycles. My H said my nipples looked much darker, he must look more closely than me as i didn't notice! Other than that I felt a bit bloated.

2nd month for me! didnt feel any different really - found out really so didnt have a chance to symptom spot haha
xx

Thankyou all!!

im sorry for those of you who had a loss and wish u another bfp asap
those of u who are pregnant i wish u a happy n healthy pregnancy
xx

We got pregnant the first month trying but it ended in a chemical pregnancy, and now I am pregnant again a month later...so 2 months for us! I felt the same symptoms both months except this month I feel the extreme fatigue, which I didn't feel the month of my chemical pregnancy.

We were trying for 4 years before I was diagnosed and treated with endometriosis. Then it took us 7 months from the surgery. Very happy now :)

Symptom wise, I was just late for AF. Had pretty much the same symptoms as a normal cycle!

All the best.

Saw this thread in the TTC section and thought I would hop over and see how it was going over here! Wow there seem to be quite a few of you who fell PG very quickly! I bet you are all young though! Any nearly-40-somethings on here who fell quickly? I'm currently 3DPO and still noticing CM (unusual for me) and have had some short shartp stabbing pains in my boobs! OK OK I shouldn't ask ... but could this be a sign??!!

I'm 36 and when we decided to try for this baby I thought it would take forever but as I said in my other post we caught first month. I feel really lucky after reding some of the posts.. to anyone trying still I wish you lots of luck :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->