preseed?!

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Have u used it? Did it work? How long did u use it to get tour bfp?

We used it with our first two attempts. So luck so far, but have heard a lot of great things about it.

We used a similar product called conceive plus and got our first Bfp on it.

I didn't chart or temp and only tried for 2 cycles BFN first cycle and used preseed second month and got my BFP. I have the tube to a friend at work who has been trying to conceive #2 for 6 months and she has just gotten her BFP first month using preseed. I actually posted in my baby date group on Facebook to see if anyone had used it and of the 10 people who have replied 6 said they used preseed and got a BFP within a few months and the other 4 underwent IVF to conceive. Good luck ladies. Oh and a tip don't use the recommended amount. You will be swimming in lube! I only used 1/4- 1/2 the recommended amount.

Preseed is pretty much the greatest thing ever made lol. I firmly believe this helped me to conceive!

Am interested what others have to say about it too, I have some reserved in case this month is not our month. The reviews on amazon are overall very positive!

good luck!

I'm still in with a chance this month but don't feel very positive, am more positive about next month knowing I will buy it.

I used it religiously this cycle. Not sure how it will turn out as I am in the 2WW but it really does help a lot with the "umm dryness" tmi. And it feels good lol

Yeah I have been tossing around the idea for a couple of cycles ..... But last month was my 9th cycle and when af showed ...... I about lost my mind I was so upset!! So im bbt and opk and prenatals and PRESEED!!!!!! I know not to get my hopes up but a girl can dream with all those positive review out there from ttcers who have tried without success!!!!! **babydust** to you.

I've thought about getting it for the last couple of cycles too, only reason I didn't because estimated delivery was after my predicted ovulation, so if you do get it I hope it arrives in time!!

So I read about this on several forums and decided to try it. This is our first cycle using it and I'm just approaching O, so we will see. I like the product so far; I don't use the applicators, just apply like regular lube.
Interestingly though, there are other forums out there that caution about an increased risk of miscarriage. The hypothesis is that since it makes the sperm float along better, it also floats along the "less than ideal" sperm, whereas they might not normally make it all the way to the egg. This is anecdotal and certainly not studied. I asked my OB (she's a regular OB, not an RE). She said she doubted there was really an increased risk and that most likely people who are using it are more likely to test sooner and they might be catching chemical pregnancies that the rest of the population never even knew occurred. Which also makes sense.
So will try it and see how we do this month…..

Amelia I read that too but here is my logic most ppl using the ..... Preseed are ttc and have been planning and trying for a while with no pos result. Miscarriage happens ..... Regardless.......in all women.....ttc for one month or five yrs it could happen. I don't think preseed has higher miscarriages....I just think they are more known because we as ttcers monitor everything and discuss everything women who don't ttc ans become pregnant ans have chemicals or miscarriages don't really dig as deep as we do. U know what I mean? Miscarriages can happen with or without preseed. I am definitely for optimizing my chances.

Ours comes in tomorrow. I'm excited to try it. I've heard using a tiny amount is the key...I've read too much causes less friction meaning less pleasure for both partners. I think I'm just going to use it like regular lube too without the applicators...more externally.

I'm going to try it both ways.....I here that you need to reduce reccommended dosage as well. And ur supposed to insert it 15 minutes prior to bd so its......well spread out from ur cervix to the walls (tmi ...walls)

My advice is use like HALF or less of what it tells you to use - I think we used like a 1/4 of the amount and that was plenty. The first time we used the amount it said & it was awful.

I also sometimes put it directly on my dh's "member" :haha: a few times and that worked great too! It's more in the moment than inserting it 10-15 min prior to BD time which isn't always possible.

(tmi)
I use some in me and then the remaining I use on him with a hand job before we start. Seems to work great.

If we didn't catch it this cycle I wanna try this next cycle!! Can we all post our results?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->