preseed?!

Yes lets all post back here after we try it! Ours just came in today! I love Amazon Prime :)

LeahLou- I will definitely be posting my results hopefully BFP results!!!!

Amazing stuff. Used it the month I conceived my now 12month old little man! Will be using it again next cycle now we're TTC again. Fingers crossed!

We used it this month and are due to test on the 27th x

This is our first cycle using it! I'm hopeful! It seems (feels) great so far lol

We used it this cycle vas will be testing on the 26th

I start bd every other day todat CD12......on till CD21 so ima use it tonight.

The first month I used it, I got my BFP - first ever!

:winkwink:

Good luck to you all - would say it is well worth the investment!

Hi ladies, I'm going to use it this cycle too. It's been sitting in my bathroom cabinet for a couple of cycles but after reading this thread I'm going to try it! CD5 at the mo so a little while to wait. Will let you know the results. Good luck!x

I think I'm going to pick some up tomorrow to try. This is cycle #2 for us. I think I'm CD7, but I had a really bizarre "period" (it was super light and brown, no red at all) but I've tested and BFN, so it wasn't implantation bleeding.

When are you supposed to use the preseed? Every time or just when you're about to O?

Use preseed or conceive plus any time you want the sperrmies to live longer inside you. I would say 6 days before ovulation through O.

I'm starting tonight at CD12.....usually ovulate 18-21.....so excited. Was it ez to use internally that's all I am worried about

Yes super easy to use just remember to only use about a quarter of what they instruct you to or you will be leaking preseed everywhere

Super easy to use, we just used it like we would any other lube. Just externally for us, I've read injecting internally with the applicators can be over load & too slippery causing less friction for both partners. Just a dab with do ya. It did its job VERY well :)

I'm on my 3rd cycle using and like it a lot! Yea 1g is more than enough if your using the applicators and anything over 2g's is gonna be messy and too much imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->