preseed?!

Cd1 for me, im off to buy some!

Good luck to everyone

I am CD14 and I am sick!! Dh has been sick too and we only bd the nitht before last and I think I am going ovulate today or tommorrow because my opks are pretty dark ..... I am testing with third morningn urine as I tested at 445 am and it was nearly positive. I am trying to get it together to bd for the next three days straight because my head hurts and my nose Is all stuffed up.

Do you believe or Think preseed helps sperm live longer?!

About to use it today and this weekend :D
I'm excited to share results in a couple weeks!!

If we didn't catch it this cycle I wanna try this next cycle!! Can we all post our results?!?

Great idea!!! Me too, I'm in! (Unless I'm preggers this month, but I'm not feeling it...BD was pretty dry - yuck!) I already ordered mine online and it should arrive next week. I agree that everyone should post their results!

I've been trying to conceive since March and this month was our first month using Preseed. I was worried we weren't using enough but see now that just a little is fine. Testing on Dec 3 DH birthday! :)

I've been trying to conceive since March and this month was our first month using Preseed. I was worried we weren't using enough but see now that just a little is fine. Testing on Dec 3 DH birthday! :)

Hey - I'm testing then too :)

I'm trying to keep my head up but I'm starting to feel so discouraged as I move into the tww. Idk why....I'm just so damn scared. If more bfn. I told dh I just wanna do every other day the week after my period and hope it works I'm tired of awkward on demand sex. I want lovemaking..sorry...venting I think I ovulated yesterday or today (I think today only bc I hsvent got s temp rise yet) so will bd and that will be three times in the fertile period with preseed. I'm just going to be so sad to go to a 11th or 12th month.

I'm so glad to have found this thread! Dh and I just bought some and are about to use it for the first time tonight. Cd11 and should O in the next 5 days. Testing around the 15th of December so I'll update then :)

I was starting to worry about the miscarriage issue some people were talking about on another preg forun but this calmed my nerves. Thanks!

Gonnagetabump, I know exactly what you mean! That's why I'm trying to chill out with all the opks, temping, etc I don't want it to take over the romance.
Although when I tell DH I'm probably going to O or I am, it's almost a turn on because he wants a baby just as bad. It's probably why I got preggo 4 times this year!

Gonnagetabump, after our first month trying my DH & I have discovered every day for a week at a time..just isn't for us. If we are "in the mood" & it happens everyday then thats good but I'm tired of plopping down on the bed like...ok...lets do this...Not very romantic at all when you know you HAVE to BD. I think next month we'll also switch to every other day. Still no sign of AF...on the 29th will be 4 weeks since my IUD was taken out... all BFN...so I'm feeling really bummed too. :(

Justusroyal3- waiting for ur update fx!! I am so confused aboutewhat's going on with my cycle this month idk what's up.....I got pos opk CD15 returned to negative CD17 and CD18 still no temp rise.....I usually ovulste CD18 but I suspected ovulation yesterday......well usually my temp drops and rises very noticeable on CD 18 and 19 but I'm still chuggin along with same temps so discouraged. Plus bd only twice during fertile time because I have been sick and not in the mood. I just figure I'm out again this month bc its the same thing every month.

Leah-thanks I just dnk if ima keep predicting......since it hadn't really helped. It just makes me so sad no matter what I do to try and stay positive I just am not very optimistic this month

So when is the best time to use Preseed? During ovulation?

I believe best is during the week leading up to ovulation and ovulation ..... But u can use it whenever

Ah bought these tonite in hopes to make me feel better ...https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG2007_1_zps0760e29a.jpg

Cute! I bought a glow in the dark skeleton onesie after Halloween :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"