Proud to announce...I got my beany baby :)

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
Its been a rough ride for me the last week or so, what with not believing faint lines and being in complete denial of even being pregnant.

Quick run down...

8dpo faint pos on OPK
9dpo faint pos on superdrug 10 miu HPT
10dpo faint pos but stronger on OPK
13dpo extremely faint line on 25 miu HPT (this one I couldnt see at all and spent most of the morning in tears lol)
14 dpo (last night at 11pm) lovely jubly line on superdrug 10miu HPT.
PICTURES SHOWN ARE LAST NIGHTS.
Just been to see the nurse who confirmed that yes indeed its a positive, I have to do one of theirs too and when results come back I will get my booking in appt and bloods done.
Its official, Im pregnant :happydance: not in denial anymore :rofl: Im 4wks and 6days gone and due 2nd Jan according to her wheel :rofl::happydance::baby: :thumbup::dance::winkwink::yipee::shhh::headspin::crib::wohoo::loopy::flasher::rain::dust:\\:D/
Thank you to all of you for your support especially my PMA girlis. :hug::hugs: love you all.
[-o< praying it stays super sticky and sending all of you lots of :dust:

:happydance::headspin::happydance:

Please note - if I have you as a contact on facebook - please do not say anything - I want to keep it quiet until Im 12wks. Thank you. :)Finally: DING DONG THE :witch: IS DEAD :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Attachments

• HPT VARIOUS 012.jpg
    HPT VARIOUS 012.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 35
  • HPT VARIOUS 016.jpg
    HPT VARIOUS 016.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 35
  • HPT VARIOUS 016..jpg
    HPT VARIOUS 016..jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
Congrats.:happydance::happydance:

Iv been reading your thraed and ye it has bee a rough ride for you. Im so glad you got the answer you wanted.:baby::baby:

Massive congrats :happydance:
Looking forward to seeing you over in 1st tri!
xxx

Congratulations I'm so pleased for you!
I was worried when you didn't post yesterday, it's strange having kittens praying someone's pregnant that you've never met!!!
Hope you have a very boring, uneventful pregnacny!!!
Take care
xxxxx

:happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats fantastic news Congrats (Happy and Healthy 9 Months)

Congratulations I'm so pleased for you!
I was worried when you didn't post yesterday, it's strange having kittens praying someone's pregnant that you've never met!!!
Hope you have a very boring, uneventful pregnacny!!!
Take care
xxxxx

yesterday was a tough old day but fun all the same. fun cause I was up London all day and didnt get home till late and tough cause I could really POAS until I got home. :rofl: bless you tho for thinking of me. good luck with your journey when it happens :hugs: dont expect miracles is all I have to say. its harder than you think. :hugs::hug:

well done hunny!!! please throw some of that sticky baby dust my way please!!!!!

Congratulations! And celebrations!!! Woohoo!

**Dances around the room despite excruiciating back pain!!**

:yipee::headspin::wohoo::yipee::headspin::wohoo::yipee::headspin::wohoo::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I'm soooooo pleased for you hun! Have you worked out your due date yet?

Oh wow!! What a great line!! Congratulations honey :hugs: So happy for you :D

well done hunny!!! please throw some of that sticky baby dust my way please!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I see ur status on FB lol....munchies huh? fingers crossed baby. have u dont anymore tests???? have u tried a superdrug one yet???? they 10miu xx :hug:

waiting for Mr postie to bring my tests i havent been to superdrug but i may do yet. what are the called? do you get 2 in a pack? and how much are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->