Provera and Clomid buddies?

and lisa i am glad you are okay. any new news for anyone?

looks like it is getting there, it should get darker soon, i would say in the next day or 2

good luck!!!! x

I'm still using opks.. But I havn't gotten a postive yet.

Lisa - that sounds really scary, glad your all OK, we don't really get hurricanes as such over in the UK.

Do you think you will be taking Provera to kick start things if your AF doesn't show?

I'M doing okay just noticeing some light beelding with a twinge of cm interesting i am really stressed i am waiting on my re's consultant to call me.

Lisa - that sounds really scary, glad your all OK, we don't really get hurricanes as such over in the UK.

Do you think you will be taking Provera to kick start things if your AF doesn't show?

If I still haven't gotten AF by the time I go to the doctor she may give me provera, by then it will be like 90+ days. I wasn't expecting to have to go that route but this is my longest cycle yet so who knows how much longer it will be. I am willing to try anything at this point!!

If I still haven't gotten AF by the time I go to the doctor she may give me provera, by then it will be like 90+ days. I wasn't expecting to have to go that route but this is my longest cycle yet so who knows how much longer it will be. I am willing to try anything at this point!!

Yeah good luck and hope she comes soon one way or another!

I'm good here :)

I'm on cd12 today and woke up from period like cramps.. Not to sure why. Is that a symptom of clomid?

lisa my u/s is tommarrow but thank you everyone please which me luck

good luck mrsdavis! i am cd12 today and have been feeling pains on both sides. i only had 1 follie on my right at my cd10 scan so weird that i can feel things on both sides aint it?

Ya I've been feeling it on both sides also. But tomorrow I can in for my scan in the am. So we'll see what they see! Hopefully the ultrasound tech tells me and doesn't have to go through the dr. before they let me know! I don't have patience.. hah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->