Provera and Clomid buddies?

hi and welcome colse, you sound much in the same position as me, i hope you get comfort and answers from being on here x

i had my scan tonight (cd10) and it looks like i was wrong! he thinks i am going to ovulate!! i only have one follicle and it is 13mm my lining looks good at 7mm.

So if we are lucky and conceive......we will be able to say we seen our baby as a follicle! lol

good luck everyone!

xx

:hi: Colse85!

Lily-- soo happy for you!!! You should of asked for a picture of the follicle :p Your giving me hope that I may ovulate this month also!

yes you should of lily7 i was wondering if you could do that?

well he printed off 2 pictures of it for my file so it is there if i ever want it.

i really hope i ovulate......trying not to get excited though

dont give up ann, i had just written off this cycle in my head and now look

good luck everyone!

Tonight I bought pre seed since I've read clOmid on dry up cm.

And I've been feeling dull aches by my left and right ovaries as I'm typing this.. Hopefully it's a good sign!

Hello, I'm new to forums!! So will hopefully learn abbreviations quickly!

Here's my story so far...
April 2011 - diagnosed PCOS
May - got married!
June - fallopian tube xray (all clear)
July - took provera
3rd August - started 50mg Clomid on cd2
Had cd21 blood test - 1.8 (which apparently is very low, don't know what its suppose to be?) so had cd28 blood test still the same :( No ovulation.

Today been prescribed more provera and 100mg clomid. Feeling very disheartened as I was convinced I ovulated - cramping, higher temperature, VERY sore boobs and nipples around cd16. Trying to stay positive and really
hoping 100mg makes me ovulate.

Looking forward to making some friends on here and hearing your stories. Please inform me of abbreviations I need to use! :)

xx

Welcome Colse 85, glad you found this thread it's really good to discuss these things with others that are going through it, the more the merrier! :flower:

My day 21 on 50mg attempt 2 & 3 both were around the 1 mark. when I moved up to 150 mg, I got a result of 76! They haven't tested me this time as they are just presuming it will work again. They are ideally looking for a result of 30 or over.

So hang in there hun I'm sure you just need to get the correct dose of clomid
although I know this can be frustrating. :hugs:

i had my scan tonight (cd10) and it looks like i was wrong! he thinks i am going to ovulate!! i only have one follicle and it is 13mm my lining looks good at 7mm.

So if we are lucky and conceive......we will be able to say we seen our baby as a follicle! lol

good luck everyone!

xx

Great news! :flower:

:hugs::friends:

May - got married!
July - took provera
Had cd21 blood test - 1.8 (which apparently is very low, don't know what its suppose to be?) so had cd28 blood test still the same :( No ovulation.

Today been prescribed more provera and 100mg clomid. Feeling very disheartened as I was convinced I ovulated - cramping, higher temperature, VERY sore boobs and nipples around cd16. Trying to stay positive and really

Looking forward to making some friends on here and hearing your stories. Please inform me of abbreviations I need to use! :)

xx

Welcome Colse 85, glad you found this thread it's really good to discuss these things with others that are going through it, the more the merrier! :flower:

My day 21 on 50mg attempt 2 & 3 both were around the 1 mark. when I moved up to 150 mg, I got a result of 76! They haven't tested me this time as they are just presuming it will work again. They are ideally looking for a result of 30 or over.

Thank you so much! Its great to hear from ladies going through the same thing, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one and others seem to conceive so easily :sad2: I feel like the dr has just prescribed me the tablets and left me to it! Nobody told me what result they are looking for on cd21.
You've reassured me that the higher dose will hopefully work for me :happydance:

Just on my way to the hospital to collect prescription of 100mg clomid.

Ladies that have been for scans during your cycle of clomid, did you ask for this or the dr suggested? I haven't been asked to come in for a scan? :confused:

Good luck to you all :hugs:

I was asked to come in for a scan, he said it is just to check incase I am overstimulated and produce multiple follicles, but I had went private for this and am paying for treatment as NHS were no help. I don't know if the NHS monitor with scans or not.

Good Luck x

Hi, I'm also going through the NHS and never been offered the scan, just the day 21 bloods to check if OV.

Maybe this isn't offered on the NHS :shrug:

Anyway looking on the bright side it's one less trip to the hospital!:winkwink:

That is true, the hospital feels like my second home atm!! :wacko:

Going to take my next lot of provera next week.

xx

Hi katie welcome, it's good to be with people who are going through the same thing, it helps me to hear other peoples stories and to see if my body is reacting the same or not, good luck for your first round. How many days of provera do you have to take?

Ann - I hope you do ovulate, what makes you think you are not going to? I have my appt tonight for my scan, I will update this and let yous know how it goes

mrsdavis - how are you? How is af?

And Lisa - where are you? Hope you are well huni

I'm back!! :hi: We had no power for 4 very long days because of the hurricane. Thankful that no one was hurt and we had no damage to the house or cars, but having no power was so annoying!! Anyway, glad you have a nice follie and hoping that you ov very soon!!

Ann - Stay positive. Ov could be right around the corner for you soon!!

Colse - Welcome!

No news here. On cd 71, ugh!! Officially my longest cycle. At least I'm not wondering "Could I be..??", because I'm temping. While we were on vaca my doctor called and left a message saying she got my hubby's SA results, but I haven't been able to get in touch with her. I'm so nervous about getting the results!

:hugs::friends:

May - got married!
July - took provera

xx

Thank you so much! Its great to hear from ladies going through the same thing, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one and others seem to conceive so easily :sad2: I feel like the dr has just prescribed me the tablets and left me to it! Nobody told me what result they are looking for on cd21.
You've reassured me that the higher dose will hopefully work for me :happydance:

Just on my way to the hospital to collect prescription of 100mg clomid.

Ladies that have been for scans during your cycle of clomid, did you ask for this or the dr suggested? I haven't been asked to come in for a scan? :confused:

Good luck to you all :hugs:

My dr. suggested the scan.

Lisa--- wow no power for four days! That's crazy! Glad your ok !

Yes it was pretty sucky. Hahaha. The worst part is that we have a well, so we couldn't even flush our toilets!! We had a "No #2's at home" rule going! :rofl:

Luckily my parents are 5 min away and had a generator so I could at least shower there, and my husbands parents are about 1/2 hour away and they got power back a few days before us.

Well that's good you had somewhere near that had power!

hi lisa, glad you are okay, that is really scary! good luck for the sa results x

i hope no one minds put i just thought i would post a pic of mine from this morning

Attachments

• opk 9-1-11.jpg
    opk 9-1-11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly