Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hi hope both of your scans go well.

I'm pretty sure I'm out of the game this month, had a bit of brown spotting yesterday with lots of backache so I'm expecting it be come properly today. I'm a little disappointed but looking on the positive side it means I definitely ovulated for the 2nd month in a row.

My only worry really is my clomid week, I know u have all be ok on it but it really sends me crazy, my anxiety goes through the roof and feel depressed. Not a great time for that to happen with work as we are in the middle of a major project. But this is more important than work so if I have to be off ill a few days that's what will have to be.

:kiss:

hi kat, i hope its not the witch on her way and yes, our lives are far more important than work, thats what i keep telling myself as i know i need to pull a sick day for a hospital appt soon as i know they wont let me have it off if i ask and nobody knows we are ttc so dont really want to go explaining that i need out for a hospital appt. i know i will feel guilty anout it but hey......needs must!

hi kat, i hope its not the witch on her way and yes, our lives are far more important than work, thats what i keep telling myself as i know i need to pull a sick day for a hospital appt soon as i know they wont let me have it off if i ask and nobody knows we are ttc so dont really want to go explaining that i need out for a hospital appt. i know i will feel guilty anout it but hey......needs must!

The witch is in full flow now I'm afraid!

I'm quite lucky that my boss is really understanding as she has had a few close friends go through the same situation, so that good. Just one bloke who I do work for isn't so understanding, he's a real dick to be quite honest and always makes me feel bad if I can't get down to London or off ill. :growlmad:

Anyone got news about their scans yet?

Kat

thats good your boss is understanding :)

yes please update us on the scans?

I am in work at the minute so I don't have my wee diary with me (yes I keep a diary! lol) but I think it was about 3 days after last pill, how about you?

hi girls katcrazy- i am so sorry your af showed

as for me scan went great no cyst and i start taking my clomid today days 3-7
and on the 12th i go for follicle check. and sometime this week i will get the tigger shot ibelive they say it will be overnighted to me.

how is everyone else?

Well my scan showed I'm not going to ovulate :( uh sucks.. So I'm guessing back to provera and higher dose of clomid..

ann89 i am so sorry sweetie. so they uped your dose of clomid?

MrsDavid - Nice!! What is the trigger shot? I have read about it a few times on here, and I can't believe there's still something TTC-related that I don't know about!!

Ann - So sorry. Hopefully a higher dose of clomid will do the trick for you. Maybe we will be going through it together soon. :)

hi girls katcrazy- i am so sorry your af showed

as for me scan went great no cyst and i start taking my clomid today days 3-7
and on the 12th i go for follicle check. and sometime this week i will get the tigger shot ibelive they say it will be overnighted to me.

how is everyone else?

Great news about the scan and good luck with the clomid. :flower:

Well my scan showed I'm not going to ovulate :( uh sucks.. So I'm guessing back to provera and higher dose of clomid..

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure it will come with a higher dose! :flower:

Hey everyone. Hope you're all ok :hi:

Went out for lunch with one of my best friends today.....she announced she is pregnant, naturally after 9 months. As much as I am SO happy and excited for her and I know she will make an amazing mummy, its so hard not to feel down inside. When we were driving home, I felt very emotional and just wanted to cry:cry:. My husband is very supportive :hugs2: and my mum keeps telling me that my time will come, its all I think about!!! :grr: Need to chill out and stay positive!

Starting 2nd prescription of Provera tomorrow. :dust:

xx

Hey everyone. Hope you're all ok :hi:

Went out for lunch with one of my best friends today.....she announced she is pregnant, naturally after 9 months. As much as I am SO happy and excited for her and I know she will make an amazing mummy, its so hard not to feel down inside. When we were driving home, I felt very emotional and just wanted to cry:cry:. My husband is very supportive :hugs2: and my mum keeps telling me that my time will come, its all I think about!!! :grr: Need to chill out and stay positive!

Starting 2nd prescription of Provera tomorrow. :dust:

xx

Colse85 I feel your pain, I too had a friend a few weeks ago who announced she was pregnant, she got caught strait away. I was actually on the way to the hospital for my blood test at the time and I couldn't believe how upset her news made me! :cry: of course your happy for them but it just feels unfair doesn't it!

I am also just trying to keep positive and hopeful. :flower:

He hasn't uped the dose yet.. I have to call tomorrow and ask the dr. what the next step is.. which i'm guessing is up clomid dose. But I'm already very ready to start the next cycle!

I hope u o this time around well i didnt notice that i am actually taking 100 mg for five days i go in next monday for another ultrasound. What side effects did anyone have from clomid i have nausea my right side were my overy is hurts bbs sore any one have this?

KatCrazy it does feel unfair, especially as some get it so easily! :shrug:

mrsdavisthe1 I had very similar side effects, some nights the pain from my ovarys was really sore :sleep::sleep:

1st day of provera today.
One thing I don't understand and don't know if any of you lovely ladies know the answer- I have taken provera 3 times now and each time I've been prescribed it I've had a different dosage. 1st time 2 tablets a day for 5 days, 2nd time 3 tablets a day for 5 days and now this time 1 tablet a day for 5 days. Very confusing!! The course where I took 3 a day was awful, PMT like no other! Probably the worst I've ever had :growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs:

I think I noticed.. Hot flashes, head aches, and constipation.. :(.. sucks.. but will be worth it in the end!

Hi girls

ann when do you get to start provera again? when i didnt ov the first round he made me wait until cd35 just incase the follie developed and i ov late

both times ive taken provera i have had to take 2 a day for 7 days

i am cd 15 today, we have been at it like crazy! we are following doc ordersm he told us to bd every day from cd12-cd18, we were just doing every other up until cd12 and will just do every other after cd18.

KatCrazy it does feel unfair, especially as some get it so easily! :shrug:

mrsdavisthe1 I had very similar side effects, some nights the pain from my ovarys was really sore :sleep::sleep:

1st day of provera today.
One thing I don't understand and don't know if any of you lovely ladies know the answer- I have taken provera 3 times now and each time I've been prescribed it I've had a different dosage. 1st time 2 tablets a day for 5 days, 2nd time 3 tablets a day for 5 days and now this time 1 tablet a day for 5 days. Very confusing!! The course where I took 3 a day was awful, PMT like no other! Probably the worst I've ever had :growlmad::growlmad:

:hugs:

That is a bit strange, they upped my dose when it took forever for the AF to show, but if it worked for you on a lower dose then I don't see why you would need to take extra. The PMS on 3 a day is very unpleasant like you say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->