Provera and Clomid buddies?

Well I just called the dr. today and let him know about my scan. And the nurse said she'll show him my scan pics and call me back to let me know what the next step is.

Ok girls I'm freaking out despite my best efforts not to. :nope:

Just spoke to the doctor, and my hubby's got "low count". She is referring him to a urologist. I just can't believe it. Obviously my cycles are long and anovulatory, and now we have more issues to deal with?! :cry: I'm so upset. We did everything the "right way" - I finished grad school and got a good job, hubby's got a good job, we got married, we got a house, then started TTC. If I had known this would be so hard and take so long, we would have started this whole process long ago. I just really can't believe now we have 2 strikes against us. I think turning 30 in a few weeks is making this even harder.

Anyone have any success stories to help cheer me up??

awk lisa I am so sorry to hear that, I sometimes feel like that too because we also done everything the right way. Hope your okay hunni xx

ann - let us know what the doc says, good luck x

Lisa :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry... I hope they figure things out!

Talked to the dr. and he said I can start provera on September 24th.. and then I'll be starting 50mg of clomid AGAIN.. ugh.. O, well. He said he'll up the dose if this next cycle on 50mg doesn't work.

lisa i am so sorry sweetie god will bless you guys we just have to have the faith.
ann89: i dont understand why he dont wanna up it till next cycle.

here is my update: clomid days 3-7 100mg
Hcg shot:pregnyl
u/s on the 12th hoping everything goes well for all of us that would be nice to all get a bfp at the same time.

lilly7: how is everything your way?

lisa i am so sorry sweetie god will bless you guys we just have to have the faith.
ann89: i dont understand why he dont wanna up it till next cycle.

here is my update: clomid days 3-7 100mg
Hcg shot:pregnyl
u/s on the 12th hoping everything goes well for all of us that would be nice to all get a bfp at the same time.

lilly7: how is everything your way?

I hope you ovulate this upcomming cycle! Aweseome your on 100mg and the hcg shot!

Ya, I'm not sure why he just wouldn't up the dose either.. :( He said some people who don't ovulate on the first cycle of 50mg clomid will usually the next cycle.. because it just takes your body to get used to it.. :dohh: O, well. I guess!

Just spoke to the doctor, and my hubby's got "low count". She is referring him to a urologist. I just can't believe it. Obviously my cycles are long and anovulatory, and now we have more issues to deal with?! :cry: I'm so upset. We did everything the "right way" - I finished grad school and got a good job, hubby's got a good job, we got married, we got a house, then started TTC. If I had known this would be so hard and take so long, we would have started this whole process long ago. I just really can't believe now we have 2 strikes against us. I think turning 30 in a few weeks is making this even harder.

So sorry Lisa, just remember there is still hope and we are all here to support you. Hope you feel better soon. :flower:

Lisa :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry... I hope they figure things out!

Talked to the dr. and he said I can start provera on September 24th.. and then I'll be starting 50mg of clomid AGAIN.. ugh.. O, well. He said he'll up the dose if this next cycle on 50mg doesn't work.

Hi Anne, my doc also did this after a failed 50 mg dose, said the same really, think it is because the lower the dose the better, from a side effects point of view as clomid can effect your CM. I felt the same as you though just felt like we were wasting time! Hope it works for you.

kat

hey ladies today is my last day of clomid.
how is everyone feeling today?
I hope we all get our bfps be bump buddies.

I've been getting ewcm for the past two days... and my opks was the darkest it's been for this cycle. Hopefully that's all a good sign!

:hug: Try to stay positive hunni, I know this is easier said than done when it feels like the whole world is against you. Low count doesn't neccessarily mean it won't happen for you guys. :dust:

KatCrazy
Ann89 fx'ed for us and everyone else i ordred my injection hcg i am so excited i was stressed

Ann - Hooray for EWCM!

Kat - Nice! Hope you ov soon!

I'm feeling a bit more optimistic today ladies. Coming back to reality and reminding myself that a million things can affect an SA, and a BFP is still possible even with low count. I kind of refuse to accept that we might have two things working against us (is that bad?! :rofl:) and I'm remaining hopeful that once we get me ovulating, things will get moving in the right direction. My lack of egg is clearly the biggest obstacle! :dohh:

I shouldn't have googled ivf and etc! Ugh! Now I'm thinking clomid isn't even going to work for me. I looked up reasons why you would have clomid resistence.. and one of the main this was pcos and having high testosterone and insulin resistence.. Which I know I have the high testosterone but I'm not sure if I have the insulin part.. Ugh.. driving myself insane!

Sometimes I wish Google didn't exist! Last night when I was Googling low sperm count and all that my husband looked over and said "Don't obsess over this. It could be cause of so many different things". :blush:

I know me too! Sometimes I wish a lot of things didn't exsist... Google, Facebook, and etc. Right now I think I need to stay away from google. I'm freaking out thinking clomid isn't going to work now and I'll have to resort to expensive ivf. Starting to get scared I won't have anymore kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->