Provera and Clomid buddies?

hi eveyone, i agree about google, i drive myself crazy all the time. I hope everyone is well, i am cd18 today and no idea when i ov or if i deffo did, but my boobs are v v sore and kind of swollen, i read on google that can happen after ov, something about progesterone/oestrogen.......not quite sure!

good luck everyone :)

Hey lily I was wondering do you ovulate at all on you own?

I was just wondering because I havn't since I had my daughter.. and just seeing if you don't also so maybe I can look forward to 100mg of clomid..

Hey ann, no I don't ovulate on my own :( I wish I did, I really really hope I have ov this time, when do you get to start provera again..... Good luck x

Hi, just thought I would check in, CD 8 so not a lot happening at the moment to be honest, got my acupuncture consultation Tues.

Hope everyone else is well.

Dr. said to start provera on the 24th.. But I almost just want to go ahead and start it!! ugh! But I guess I better listen to the dr. ...

I really hope you've ovulated Lily! Has your dr. ever thought about putting you on metformin also?

Hi, just thought I would check in, CD 8 so not a lot happening at the moment to be honest, got my acupuncture consultation Tues.

When you go for acupuncture .. what do you have to ask for? I thought about maybe trying it.

Hey ladies. I got my hubby's SA results in the mail. Maybe I'm being dense , but they don't seem "that bad"....thoughts?? Be honest!!

Total sperm count: 48.0 million/mL normal: >60 *World Health Org says 20 is normal?? Or am I reading this wrong: https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/normal-sperm-count.html

Motility: 40% normal: >60% *Again, World health org says something different. They say 50% is normal. https://www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/urology/male_infertility/SEMEN_ANALYSIS.html

Kinetics: 3=Straight ahead, moderate speed. (This is done on a scale of 0, 1, 1+, 2, 2+, 3, 3+, 4) Normal: between 3+ and 4

When you go for acupuncture .. what do you have to ask for? I thought about maybe trying it.

Hi, will be the first time I go on Tues so will let you know what they say, I'm sure they will just ask me all about the PCOS and treatment I'm currently using.

Hey ladies. I got my hubby's SA results in the mail. Maybe I'm being dense , but they don't seem "that bad"....thoughts?? Be honest!!

Total sperm count: 48.0 million/mL normal: >60 *World Health Org says 20 is normal?? Or am I reading this wrong: https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/normal-sperm-count.html

Motility: 40% normal: >60% *Again, World health org says something different. They say 50% is normal. https://www.uhmc.sunysb.edu/urology/male_infertility/SEMEN_ANALYSIS.html

Kinetics: 3=Straight ahead, moderate speed. (This is done on a scale of 0, 1, 1+, 2, 2+, 3, 3+, 4) Normal: between 3+ and 4

Hi Lisa, I'm certainly no expert, with my OH the doc just told us he was fine so didn't really look at the details.

I think your right his results look pretty good don't they?! I think definitely worth talking through with the doc again as it may put your mind at rest a little. :happydance:

omg guys i am so scared and nervous that i am not gonna ovulate on clomid i was on 100 mg 5 days. i go in monday for a scan omg fx'ed guys i even went a took a progesstrone test today.

Dr. said to start provera on the 24th.. But I almost just want to go ahead and start it!! ugh! But I guess I better listen to the dr. ...

I really hope you've ovulated Lily! Has your dr. ever thought about putting you on metformin also?

Hi ann, the doc has never mentioned metformin, I only know about it from being on here. I am going to ask him about it the next time I have an appt with him. I am cd20 today and have really really sore boobs, I have been reading online that it can be an early pg sign AND it can happen because of ovulation which I have not experienced since ttc so not sure!

I hope everyone is ok x

I am okay thanks, just sore boobs, cd20. How are you?

good luck for Monday, I hope you have some nice big mature follicles :)

I am okay thanks, just sore boobs, cd20. How are you?

Hi lily, sore bb's can def be an early pregnancy sign, as you say it is also experienced following ovulation, I always get very sore bb's. Fingers crossed for you that's it's the 1st one! :flower:

My first few cycles off bcp, I got positive opks and had realllllly sore boobs in the TWW. I had never experienced that before! So it sounds like you ovulated, and if it's not already a preg symptom, you might be on your way to that BFP! :happydance:

thanks girls, I have never had sore boobs like this but deep down I know it is probably from ovulation rather than a bfp! I would love a bfp but I suppose ovulating for the first time is the next best thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->