Provera and Clomid buddies?

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

mrsdavis how did your scan go?

hope everyone is doing good x

hey girls I went in for my cd21 progesterone bloods today (even though today is cd22 for me) I get my results Wed/Thurs............wish me luck :)

mrsdavis how did your scan go?

hope everyone is doing good x

I have my fingers crossed for you. I was quite sneaky with my results as my sis is a midwife at the hospital and looked them up for me the following day! :winkwink:

thankyou kat, oh that would be good to have someone on the inside! lol

Picked up my metformin today. I start 500mg 1st week, 1000mg 2nd week, and then finially to 1,500mg. I hope it helps!

Picked up my metformin today. I start 500mg 1st week, 1000mg 2nd week, and then finially to 1,500mg. I hope it helps!

Hi Ann, I have been on metformin for a little while and have ovulated since I started taking it with the higher dose clomid. You may feel quite sickly for the first few weeks but it does pass I promise. I have also lost half a stone since I started it. Another bonus! :happydance:

hi lilly 7 they were only 10 cm i go back in on firsday so we are hoping they grow

thankyou kat, oh that would be good to have someone on the inside! lol

Yes it does have a few perks! I have already lined her up for the delivery....just need to get preggers now....:dohh:

She delivered my other sisters baby. My lovely nephew Ellis.

Good luck Lily and Ann!

I finished provera on Sunday and have AF today, so start my 100mg Clomid tomorrow!! Excited :wohoo:

Fingers crossed it makes me ovulate this month.

good luck mrsdavis, I hope they grow, fingers crossed

kat, how lovely, that would be great

colse, thankyou, I am glad af came nice and quick for you, good luck this round

Hi, so I went for my acupuncture consultation earlier, just expecting to have discussion but turned out it was a chat followed by 30 mins treatment. All I was bothered about was the fact that I hadn't shared my legs for a few days :blush:.

Anyway he now knows everything there is to know about me, which I hope helps him put the needles in the right places. Also set up a code word for needles as I am terrified of needles, they are now 'noodles' :haha: The noodles being inserted sort of felt worse than I was expecting but once they were in it was fine, not a pain that will put me off, just a bit sharp if you know what I mean.

Not sure what it does to be honest but I figured in for a penny in for a pound, it certainly can't do me any harm.

Good luck Lily and Ann!

I finished provera on Sunday and have AF today, so start my 100mg Clomid tomorrow!! Excited :wohoo:

Fingers crossed it makes me ovulate this month.

Good luck, I do hope it works for you, will you be having any scans or progesterone blood test?

ha kat that made me lol about the noodles, I think I would have to do the same if I were ever to start acupuncture as I am not too fond of them myself!

I hope it helps you, let us know how you get on, I am very interested in hearing about it

I think its more difficult for women like us taking the clomid etc to see if the acupuncture is effective. Obviously if I wasn't taking meds then started getting periods I would know it was doing something. Does this make sense!

Anyhow I will let u know if anything feels different, next session Tues.

yes it makes perfect sense, do let us know if anything feels different, good luck

Hey ladies. Just stopping in to say hi! Nothing much going on with me. :dohh:

Kat - Hope acupuncture works out for you! Interested in hearing about it after a few more sessions. I actually just got a reflexology session through Groupon....60 minutes for $35!! It was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I've never actually bought anything through Groupon! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Today's my 2nd day on metformin and I've had some horrible diarrhea.. :/ But I'm going to stick to it.. so hopefully it will work in the long run!

Today's my 2nd day on metformin and I've had some horrible diarrhea.. :/ But I'm going to stick to it.. so hopefully it will work in the long run!

It is a bit horrid for a few weeks but if u can get through them it will be worth it and the tummy upset does go eventually although u still have to be careful what u eat, I could only manage crackers and a bit of fruit for a while! :growlmad:

Hey ladies. Just stopping in to say hi! Nothing much going on with me. :dohh:

Kat - Hope acupuncture works out for you! Interested in hearing about it after a few more sessions. I actually just got a reflexology session through Groupon....60 minutes for $35!! It was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I've never actually bought anything through Groupon! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Last night I thought I could feel a dull ache around my left ovary, was probably just imagining it, lol! :haha:

I love groupon. Some great deals on there, enjoy the reflexology my sister says it's great, the therapist could tell all my sisters issues before she had even said anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->