Ps4 widows

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Or x box one?

Hubby got his for Christmas, resulting in not being able to watch a single thing on tv! :haha:

Anyone want to moan with me :haha:

Yes!! I am a PS4 widow but he's not using my TV :haha: He's been demoted to the smaller one lol x

Yes!! I am a PS4 widow but he's not using my TV :haha: He's been demoted to the smaller one lol x

Nothing but the 50" inch plasma is good enough, and our other tv isn't set up, it just hangs on the wall looking pretty :haha:

My DH just picked up a 3DS so at least it's not taking up my TV but if I want to talk to him he has to pause the game, remove his headphones, and then look at me grumpily, lol. I'm sure a ps4 will be next!

My DH just picked up a 3DS so at least it's not taking up my TV but if I want to talk to him he has to pause the game, remove his headphones, and then look at me grumpily, lol. I'm sure a ps4 will be next!

:haha: what is it with men and their toys.

Doesn't help I have three boys too, my 4 year old got a Nintendo wii u, so all day that's on, then all night the ps4 is on:wacko:

Oooh yes

OH is on it now. Yesterday we went out but only to look for new games ha, spending all day gaming today!

:dohh:

my OH would have liked a xbox one but we couldnt afford it this year but he did get GTA 5 and payday 2 for his xbox 360 which hes been glued too and LO got an innotab 3s which hes been glued too :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->