psp

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by twinkletoes, Jan 7, 2007.

1. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Well-Known Member

Does anoyone have a psp? do you think they are suitable for a youngish child?

jordan has said he wants one for his birthday, but i told him i cant afford one for his birthday and he would have to ask father christmas for whe he comes next time. but is he too young for one do you reckon? he'll be almost 7 this xmas.

my dads selling one and says i can have it for £50 but if hes going to be too young for it then i dont wanna waste the £50 if you see what i mean.

any advice would be very much appriciated

2. KX

KX Well-Known Member

My OH has one and is obsessed. I think they are find depending on the games u buy for it-Vice City Stories, San Andreas are a no no. But the footie games are fab PES 6 etc. :D

3. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

We have one - If hes into his gaming then I'm sure he would get the hang of it & tbh & £50 :shock: I would snap it up anyway. :D

4. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

bloody hell ur orgainsed this xmas i ahev just got over teh last one

5. twinkletoes

well my dad bought one age sago and has played on it once. so he says seen as though its me i can have it for £50 if i want it :D and the best thing is, he says i can pay for it a couplke of quid a week so i wouldnt be skinting myself

jordan is really into gaming. he has an xbox that he got for xmas a couple of years ago and he loves it. but now he says he wants something he can take to my mums ect...

is it true you can play dvd's on them?

6. twinkletoes

jordan is into car games like need for speed. can you get stuff like that for the psp??

7. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

8. twinkletoes

thanks wobbles

9. ImTheDaddy

ImTheDaddy Well-Known Member

I am not too sure, some kids get on really well with Playstation, etc, and Nintendo DS, PSP's, GBA's but it depends on your LO's willingness to persceiveer and learn how to work the games machine.

Also co-ordination.

Jade gets bored as soon as she finds it too hard. She loves just walking around/driving around etc but not to do the actual game!!!

for £50 it's probably not too big a risk, if he don't like it or get on with it, you play with it.

Games can be expensive but go 2nd hand seems to e a good way to save ££££££££££££££££££.

Hope it works out.

10. KX

KX Well-Known Member

I'll sell you PES 5 for £5! :D