Psychic Predictions

I got a prediction from Suzanne to conceive or find out in July and predicted a boy! I hope she's right. I'd like another prediction though to compare them. Where do I go to get a prediction from Gail? She seems to be accurate from what I have seen on here.

Finally got my prediction from Gail. I've attached my suzanne quote above. Heres my one from Gail:
Linking in around you,I feel your very ready for a pregnancy to happen and a child to come into your life, I see mainly you have a content path although around your ttc journey I sense a few stresses as I pick up you want this as soon as possible, and feel you may have just had a dissapointment around testing

However spirit are showing me a pregnancy soon for you, and I see the end of June is the time you will conceive I feel you will test in July, I see alot of testing, and you perhaps not quite believe this until it is medically confirmed, and when this is alot of happiness is around you, your family and path

I link also with a lady in spirit who just says she is Nan, so Im sorry Im getting a name or initial from her, and she is also showing a pregnancy as well as a very happy future path

I see a baby boy coming in from this pregnancy, and I see all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, a very quick labour shows too, and your son is born safe and well, I also keep seeing a K initial around your son

I then feel you think your family is complete and it is for some time, but I am seeing a future pregnancy here, spirit show me 2016 I dont sense a month, but see both pregnancy and birth within this year and a healthy baby girl born, with again all well around all areas and this child will then complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness

Both say the same about conception/testing. I hope they're right.

Woooo july is around the corner!!!!

Yayyyyyy jrowenj:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:
Congratsssss!

U have given me sooooooo much hope:bunny:

Am testing next tuesday!!

What DPO did u test btw? Any symptoms that u might wanna share?:flower:

Remind me what your predictions were and who!

I tested at 11dpo... first, I tested at 8dpo because I was so anxious, but it was BFN...

Actually, the night of 10dpo around 9pm I was so anxious to poas that I peed on an OPK and it was almost positive... I didn't want to get excited because I know that OPKs shouldn't be used as hpts... I didn't have any hpts though! So, then FMU at 11dpo I peed on another opk and it was SUPER DARK!!! So, then I rushed out and got an hpt and it was BFP!!!!

Here are my symptoms...

diarrhea at 5dpo (sorry tmi)
constipated 6dpo-9dpo
Sore BBS from 5dpo (but I usually get that before AF so I didn't think much)
Usually I dry up a few days after OV, but my cm stayed creamy til about 7dpo and then its just been very watery

That was really all the sx I had!

Remind me what your predictions were and who!

I tested at 11dpo... first, I tested at 8dpo because I was so anxious, but it was BFN...

Actually, the night of 10dpo around 9pm I was so anxious to poas that I peed on an OPK and it was almost positive... I didn't want to get excited because I know that OPKs shouldn't be used as hpts... I didn't have any hpts though! So, then FMU at 11dpo I peed on another opk and it was SUPER DARK!!! So, then I rushed out and got an hpt and it was BFP!!!!

Here are my symptoms...

diarrhea at 5dpo (sorry tmi)
constipated 6dpo-9dpo
Sore BBS from 5dpo (but I usually get that before AF so I didn't think much)
Usually I dry up a few days after OV, but my cm stayed creamy til about 7dpo and then its just been very watery

That was really all the sx I had!

Thanks dear! I have been predicted by Cheri as April conceive/give birth and by Ruby as July conceive/give birth!

Enjoy ur pregnancy!!!

And yeah, i dont have even one of those symptoms:cry:

Dont sweat it canisa... i would barely call them sx!!! I hope you get your bfp! What dpo are you???

Myedd is jan 3

I had a reading from Mary on 26th Feb - here's what she said...

I feel conception for you anytime now but no later than early July as im seeing a small baby bump then I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks of your pregnancy .

Right now im seeing vaginal delivery 4 hours with 3 minutes pushing......

Born on a Sunday at 17.18 pm

He will weigh 7lbs 05oz and around 55cm long...

He feeds and sleeps perfect. *************************************************** Conception January 2016 with a healthy baby girl being born at 40 weeks of your pregnancy

Well I found out 4 days ago i am expecting, due 22nd Dec - we're really hoping this time we have a boy (will love baby no matter what but after 2 girls a boy would be lovely) - Never been early, was a day or 2 over with my girls lol - labors have also been long .... As for the conception in Jan, this was meant to be our last but we'll see, I am only 23 after all lol

Can i ask, where abouts is the psychic part of the forum, always interests me?

Thanks hun! I am 7DPO now...i am so stressed really! I want want want that BFP this cycle!!!

It is indeed!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up. After all it is only a prediction, but after seeing all of yours and the outcome it's hard not to :)

It is indeed!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up. After all it is only a prediction, but after seeing all of yours and the outcome it's hard not to :)

gail said july/august conception/testing and a boy born in 2013......so im right there with ya!!!!!!!!!

gail said july/august conception/testing and a boy born in 2013......so im right there with ya!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted on what happens x

Hope no one minds if i jump in, been reading over the past few days and have just had 2 predictions:
Suzanne said- I see June of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl.
I see April of 2015 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl.
I see May of 2018 as the month to conceice or find out. I see a boy. :)
I feel they will complete your family.

Cheri:
They show you guys having a girl and they relate her to JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

i know lots of people think this stuff is rubbish but think people on this thread seem to have an open mind, have been feeling a bit low lately so this has really given me some hope!

jrowenj- massive congratulations on your pregnancy :hugs:

Hope no one minds if i jump in, been reading over the past few days and have just had 2 predictions:
Suzanne said- I see June of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. I see a girl.

Cheri:
They show you guys having a girl and they relate her to JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

i know lots of people think this stuff is rubbish but think people on this thread seem to have an open mind, have been feeling a bit low lately so this has really given me some hope!

Thanks!!! Fx for your predictions to come true!!!

Kitten I think the full moon is in early may....you can Google lunar calendars and it should say.

Cheri:

Both of your predictions have the same date :)
Good Luck and keep us posted

I had a reading from Mary on 26th Feb - here's what she said...

I feel conception for you anytime now but no later than early July as im seeing a small baby bump then I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks of your pregnancy .

Right now im seeing vaginal delivery 4 hours with 3 minutes pushing......

Born on a Sunday at 17.18 pm

He will weigh 7lbs 05oz and around 55cm long...

He feeds and sleeps perfect. *************************************************** Conception January 2016 with a healthy baby girl being born at 40 weeks of your pregnancy

Well I found out 4 days ago i am expecting, due 22nd Dec - we're really hoping this time we have a boy (will love baby no matter what but after 2 girls a boy would be lovely) - Never been early, was a day or 2 over with my girls lol - labors have also been long .... As for the conception in Jan, this was meant to be our last but we'll see, I am only 23 after all lol

Can i ask, where abouts is the psychic part of the forum, always interests me?

Congrats!

Anyone else given April like me or even May? I would like to know the outcome...am 8 DPO and no pink/brown, no sore boobs, no constipation, no tiredness, no cramping:nope:

Canisa, remember many women don't have ANY symptoms until after they get a BFP so try not to rely too muchon symptom spotting :)

Anyone else given April like me or even May? I would like to know the outcome...am 8 DPO and no pink/brown, no sore boobs, no constipation, no tiredness, no cramping:nope:

Dont worry! I didn't have any spotting this time (I did the last BFP)
I JUST started having fatigue and I am 13 DPO and I didn't have cramping until about 11DPO!

Canisa, I was given March/April conception from Gail, obviously out for March...may possibly O end of April...time will tell! GL to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->