Psychic Predictions

okay ladies! got my readings from brenda and mary!

Michelle,Spirits say that you are a well- organized,smart and alert young lady.Spirits also mention that you can be overemotional at times too.
I do receive from spirits that you are good and wise with money,and you look well after your health and your looks,which shows:)
You have a very fine charisma which most people are attracted to,and you noticed that already, i am sure.

I feel that you are self confident,and please, stay that way!Not many people have that gift.
I do see that you need to be more patient with certain things,and if you let it go,than it will come along your path.

Spirits say about Chris that he is very technical skilled,influential and a persistent young man.Spirits do mention that he can be obsessive,compulsive and tight-lipped at times.
Chris has a great sense of humour with a pinch of irony in it,and people love that about him!
I see that Chris is a true perfectionist,and has a great insight for detail.I sense that he is attracted to mysteries,but i see that he is quite a mystery as well,as he is hard to get through at some point.
He is brilliant at work,and enjoys what he does.It will be best to avoid any drinks which contains caffeine,as he response very strong to it.
Chris comes across as he can handle stress well,but too many stress might damage him in the long run.It is alright for Chris to make mistakes,although he is a perfectionist.It happens to the best:)

PREGNANCY MICHELLE

Yes Michelle,you are destined to have a family of your own,as i see a soul attached to your energy field,which means that there is a child waiting to be your son or daughter.In order to conceive faster,i would like to advise you to eat at least 3 oranges a day(which will prepare your reproducing organs to make the right amount of hormones)and to wear a moon stone around your neck,which will surround you by receptive energies of the moon,moon energy is best for fertility:)

I receive from Spirits that you conceive in the month of August 2012,and i sense a lovely feminine energy approaching now,which indicates that you will have a daughter.

In your pregnancy,i see that you do suffer slightly from morning sickness,but not so bad,which is good to know.You will be complaining about extreme tiredness/fatigue,and it is very likely that your iron levels are on the low side,and your midwife will have a close eye on you,in case you don't slow it down on your activities.
The baby scans seem fine,and a strong heart beat appears.You feel the baby move for the first time when you are 17/18 weeks along in your pregnancy,and you will know instantly that it is your baby trying to connect with you.

In this pregnancy you will carry low,and it is important not to lift anything heavier than 2 kg,to prevent damage on your back.
I do receive that you feel very comfortable in your pregnancy and that you feel well.Pregnancy suits you so well:)

When you reach week 39,i see that you start to get contractions and that they proceed well.Chris will be so excited,and a great support.
No labour/birth is pain free,but i see that you and the baby are coping well through out the process,and you give birth naturally to a healthy girl with brownish hair and fine features,and an average birth weight.
She seems calm,but she is very alert and will be a good feeder.

when she reaches an older age,i get to see that she will develop many insights,and she will be a clever girl with a love for animals.She will bother you for a kitten:)

This is what i was able to receive for you Michelle:)If you have a question regarding this reading,just let me know:)

Blessings,
Brenda xxx

all the stuff about me and him is SPOT ON. and also about my daughter wanting a kitten. i am a HUGE cat and animal lover.

Baby spell completed 19/4/12 at 10.00AM spell is now successfully in your system, you/your partner may experience some headaches/sickness over the next 48 hours.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful , if any of your reading is unclear please let me know , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide Ashton to help..

Ok dear i can see conception anytime in the next 17 weeks with the help of my spell and a small baby bump this august.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks plus 6 days of your pregnancy ,

I can see vaginal delivery lasting 10 hours with 5 minutes pushing.

Born on a thursday at 12.49am.

He will weigh 6lbs 110z and around 58cm long...

He has slight colic from birth and is sleeping well.

I can see conception July 2017 with a healthy baby girl being born at 39 weeks plus 3 days of your pregnancy.

If any of your reading is unclear please let me know , and of course let me know how you get on with dates ect.

All my love Mary

xx

so 3 readings of mine so far have said by August

brenda sent me my reading yesterday after 48 hours..she has wrote exactly the same in mine about 3 oranges and the moonstone..hmm..my hopes are not as high now thats for sure,...x

okay ladies! got my readings from brenda and mary!

Michelle,Spirits say that you are a well- organized,smart and alert young lady.Spirits also mention that you can be overemotional at times too.
I do receive from spirits that you are good and wise with money,and you look well after your health and your looks,which shows:)
You have a very fine charisma which most people are attracted to,and you noticed that already, i am sure.

I feel that you are self confident,and please, stay that way!Not many people have that gift.
I do see that you need to be more patient with certain things,and if you let it go,than it will come along your path.

Spirits say about Chris that he is very technical skilled,influential and a persistent young man.Spirits do mention that he can be obsessive,compulsive and tight-lipped at times.
Chris has a great sense of humour with a pinch of irony in it,and people love that about him!
I see that Chris is a true perfectionist,and has a great insight for detail.I sense that he is attracted to mysteries,but i see that he is quite a mystery as well,as he is hard to get through at some point.
He is brilliant at work,and enjoys what he does.It will be best to avoid any drinks which contains caffeine,as he response very strong to it.
Chris comes across as he can handle stress well,but too many stress might damage him in the long run.It is alright for Chris to make mistakes,although he is a perfectionist.It happens to the best:)

PREGNANCY MICHELLE

Yes Michelle,you are destined to have a family of your own,as i see a soul attached to your energy field,which means that there is a child waiting to be your son or daughter.In order to conceive faster,i would like to advise you to eat at least 3 oranges a day(which will prepare your reproducing organs to make the right amount of hormones)and to wear a moon stone around your neck,which will surround you by receptive energies of the moon,moon energy is best for fertility:)

I receive from Spirits that you conceive in the month of August 2012,and i sense a lovely feminine energy approaching now,which indicates that you will have a daughter.

In your pregnancy,i see that you do suffer slightly from morning sickness,but not so bad,which is good to know.You will be complaining about extreme tiredness/fatigue,and it is very likely that your iron levels are on the low side,and your midwife will have a close eye on you,in case you don't slow it down on your activities.
The baby scans seem fine,and a strong heart beat appears.You feel the baby move for the first time when you are 17/18 weeks along in your pregnancy,and you will know instantly that it is your baby trying to connect with you.

In this pregnancy you will carry low,and it is important not to lift anything heavier than 2 kg,to prevent damage on your back.
I do receive that you feel very comfortable in your pregnancy and that you feel well.Pregnancy suits you so well:)

When you reach week 39,i see that you start to get contractions and that they proceed well.Chris will be so excited,and a great support.
No labour/birth is pain free,but i see that you and the baby are coping well through out the process,and you give birth naturally to a healthy girl with brownish hair and fine features,and an average birth weight.
She seems calm,but she is very alert and will be a good feeder.

when she reaches an older age,i get to see that she will develop many insights,and she will be a clever girl with a love for animals.She will bother you for a kitten:)

This is what i was able to receive for you Michelle:)If you have a question regarding this reading,just let me know:)

Blessings,
Brenda xxx

all the stuff about me and him is SPOT ON. and also about my daughter wanting a kitten. i am a HUGE cat and animal lover.

Baby spell completed 19/4/12 at 10.00AM spell is now successfully in your system, you/your partner may experience some headaches/sickness over the next 48 hours.

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful , if any of your reading is unclear please let me know , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide Ashton to help..

Ok dear i can see conception anytime in the next 17 weeks with the help of my spell and a small baby bump this august.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby boy at 38 weeks plus 6 days of your pregnancy ,

I can see vaginal delivery lasting 10 hours with 5 minutes pushing.

Born on a thursday at 12.49am.

He will weigh 6lbs 110z and around 58cm long...

He has slight colic from birth and is sleeping well.

I can see conception July 2017 with a healthy baby girl being born at 39 weeks plus 3 days of your pregnancy.

If any of your reading is unclear please let me know , and of course let me know how you get on with dates ect.

All my love Mary

xx

so 3 readings of mine so far have said by August

brenda sent me my reading yesterday after 48 hours..she has wrote exactly the same in mine about 3 oranges and the moonstone..hmm..my hopes are not as high now thats for sure,...x

but maybe she tells everyone that because i have looked up about oranges and moonstone that they are very good for fertility. what about your reading? she said stuff in mine that blew my mind about her knowing. right on point about me and dh, and also about my anemia. i also am a huge animal and cat lover....i wouldnt be surprised if i had a daughter just like that :)

I am still waiting on my reading from Brenda... ughhh I am getting impatient!

Does anyone on here know much about bbt charting??

I am still waiting on my reading from Brenda... ughhh I am getting impatient!

Does anyone on here know much about bbt charting??

im ALWAYS impatient lol :haha: no, im not very familiar with bbt and charting.....do you know what temp is considered low and what temp is considered high? i used to take my bbt but stopped...i should get back to doing it again. all my numbers were similar

the cheapest lady on ebay...enchanteddestiny?!? it was like 5.00 for a reading! :)

i ordered one from her off ebay on april 19th at 3am and messaged her my details. no reply yet....how long did it take you to get yours back? on the listing it says that the question will be answered in 24 hours....it has been longer than that so i am getting worried since i have no reply or prediction..... :shrug:

reading from enchanteddestiny

When i did your reading, i was getting 2 boys and a girl i do feel like this baby is a boy next. I am also getting 2 weeks to 2 months concieving. And i also do feel that the past 2 weeks to 2 months you may have been trying to concieve and or waiting on the gender.

- enchantedestiny

Ughhh my reading from brenda said bfp in june....

Jaime,Spirits say that you are a brave,expressive and direct young lady.Spirits also mention that you can be misunderstood and dictatorial at times. I feel that you are straight forward,and the people around you know where they stand with you.You are confident and you have leadership capabilities. I see that you have a fine charisma which most people are attracted to.

Spirits say about Kevin that he is a nurturing,caring and warm and stable young man.Spirits also bring to my attention that he can be self-denying at times too. I receive from spirits that Kevin like to teach others what he has learned over the years,and i feel like it is his calling to teach others,whether he is a professional teacher,or like something he likes to do very much.He certainly has the skilled to be one,as he is very wise and patient.You can rely on Kevin 100% when you need him,and he would be a great dad:) It is important for Kevin to have a structured eating and sleeping pattern.

Yes Jaime,you are destined to have a family,as i see two souls attached to your energy field,which indicates two future children.I do advise all the ladies who approach me to do a reading for them to eat at least 3 oranges a day,which will prepare your body to conceive,and to wear a moonstone around your neck to be surrounded by receptive energies of the moon.

I receive from Spirits that you conceive again in the month of June 2012,i feel a very strong femine energy coming through which indicates a girl for you.Pregnancy will go smoothly,and you give birth to a healthy little girl

Further,i receive from Spirits another conception for you in the month of May 2014,and a determined masculine energy is approaching now,which means that you give birth to a son in time.A healthy boy.

This is what i was able to receive from Spirits for you:)If you have a question,just let me know:)

Blessings, Brenda[?]

Jaime,Spirits say that you are a brave,expressive and direct young lady.Spirits also mention that you can be misunderstood and dictatorial at times. I feel that you are straight forward,and the people around you know where they stand with you.You are confident and you have leadership capabilities. I see that you have a fine charisma which most people are attracted to.

Spirits say about Kevin that he is a nurturing,caring and warm and stable young man.Spirits also bring to my attention that he can be self-denying at times too. I receive from spirits that Kevin like to teach others what he has learned over the years,and i feel like it is his calling to teach others,whether he is a professional teacher,or like something he likes to do very much.He certainly has the skilled to be one,as he is very wise and patient.You can rely on Kevin 100% when you need him,and he would be a great dad:) It is important for Kevin to have a structured eating and sleeping pattern.

Yes Jaime,you are destined to have a family,as i see two souls attached to your energy field,which indicates two future children.I do advise all the ladies who approach me to do a reading for them to eat at least 3 oranges a day,which will prepare your body to conceive,and to wear a moonstone around your neck to be surrounded by receptive energies of the moon.

I receive from Spirits that you conceive again in the month of June 2012,i feel a very strong femine energy coming through which indicates a girl for you.Pregnancy will go smoothly,and you give birth to a healthy little girl

Further,i receive from Spirits another conception for you in the month of May 2014,and a determined masculine energy is approaching now,which means that you give birth to a son in time.A healthy boy.

This is what i was able to receive from Spirits for you:)If you have a question,just let me know:)

Blessings, Brenda[?]

love it! gotta stay positive! where she says you will conceive again for june 2012 what does she mean? do you have a child already or is it from the miscarriages (i see in your signature)?

Blessings, Brenda[?]

love it! gotta stay positive! where she says you will conceive again for june 2012 what does she mean? do you have a child already or is it from the miscarriages (i see in your signature)?

Miscarriage

Blessings, Brenda[?]

Miscarriage

i am so sorry about that :cry: but this one is gonna be sticky i just know it! :)

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Soooooo...
Cheri22 - CORRECT
PANROSA - CORRECT
JENNY - CORRECT
SUZANNE - CORRECT

IMG_20120423_092115.jpg

OMG...Jrowen is that a BFP....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonstone IS a fertility stone. It is very good to wear around your neck. EVERYONE should get some moonstone!

Gail - April Conception (Girl)

Cheri22 - January either conceive/birth/find out (boy) *if I get pg in April I will be due in Jan!

Panrosa - April 2012 conception and born in Jauary (girl)

JennyRenny - APril conception birth towards end of January (boy)

Suzanne - April conception OR find out (girl)

Mesina - July conception born in April 2013 (boy)

Ruby... waiting

Brenda... waiting

Soooooo...
Cheri22 - CORRECT
PANROSA - CORRECT
JENNY - CORRECT
SUZANNE - CORRECT

View attachment 383323
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->