Psychic Predictions

Anyone else given April like me or even May? I would like to know the outcome...am 8 DPO and no pink/brown, no sore boobs, no constipation, no tiredness, no cramping:nope:

I was given May conception/Test from Gail hope she's right! :)

I'm on CD 25 out of 28-30 no but dont feel any different lol

Brough Predicts August/September & a Boy.
Gail Predicts June 2012 conception & a boy. An unplanned girl conception in August 2014! Christopher predicts an April Conception. Boy. (wrong)

I'm not don't own a test
Af is due the 28 but i'm never more than 3 days late so i'm just going to wait it out
What about you?

whose christopher???? I have never heard of his readings before.

Jenny renny told me a BFP this cycle and BOY with EDD 6 or 10 Jan 2013
But i got my period this morning so she was wrong for me

sorry mycutie....I hate to hear that...I do think though that these readers interpret to the best of their ability, what the other side is trying to communicate, which is why they are wrong sometimes....maybe she is a month of two off....but at least you know that it WILL happen. HUGS!!!!

sorry mycutie....I hate to hear that...I do think though that these readers interpret to the best of their ability, what the other side is trying to communicate, which is why they are wrong sometimes....maybe she is a month of two off....but at least you know that it WILL happen. HUGS!!!!

Thank you for your kind words :hugs:...I really hope that it will happen soon

Hugs to u mycutie!

I hope she is just off by a month and u get ur BFP this cycle:winkwink:

I'm too scared lol I feel its allot harder on me to see a bfn than seeing af

Please test waiting2be! I am soooo anxious for u!!!

Canisa, I was given March/April conception from Gail, obviously out for March...may possibly O end of April...time will tell! GL to everyone x

Good luck ES89!! Hope u O soon!

Hey! :) I just saw this thread!
where do you guys get these readings at?! :) and do they cost?

Got my Brenda Reading .....

XXXXX,Spirits say that you are an influential,intense ,and confident young lady.Spirits also told me that you can be stodgy at times too.
You seem to be destined to have a major influence on the people around you,and even anywhere else in the world.You certainly have a fine charisma,which most people are drawn to,and you know it;)
I feel that you have a strong personality,and you do come across as a very strong young lady.You are blessed with many gifts,and you do take advantage of them.I receive from Spirits that a good poise is very important for your spine,as you might experience some soreness in your back sometimes.
Try to be more open to changes,and don't be afraid to take any chances.

Spirits say about OH that he is a dedicated,responsible and intense young man.Spirits also told me that he can be over strain and disapprovingly
OH is certainly a proud man,and he doesnt like to ask anyone for help,as he rather solve things on his own.Underneath his cool surface,there is a really sensitive man hiding,who want s to be loved and to receive affection.You certainly give that to him.His focus is excellent,and he is very productive
OH gets frustrated if he needs to do stuff he doesn't like,and it can make him a bit cranky.He should me laughing at himself more,as he takes himself very serious,and he want to have everything under control.

PREGNANCIES XXXXX.

Yes XXXXX,you are destined to have a family,as i see 2 souls attached to your energy field.Your journey to motherhood would be very beneficial when you eat at least 3 oranges a day(a fertility booster because of the Vitamin C),and when you wear a moonstone around your neck,which will surround you with receptive energies of the moon.

I do receive from Spirits that you conceive in the month of July 2012,and i feel a very strong masculine energy approaching,which means that your first born will be a boy.

In this first pregnancy,i don't see you suffer from nausea a lot,but you will be extremely tired the first 5 weeks,and it will be a good idea to ask your midwife to have regular iron value check ups.Your blood pressure is OK through out the entire pregnancy,but avoid as much as salty product as possible.

Try not to cross your legs while you sit down,as it may affect the blood stream towards the placenta.Also,sleeping on your right side on a regular basis is also very beneficial.

I receive from Spirits that you start to get contractions when you are 38,5 weeks pregnant,and everything proceeds well.
No labour and birth are pain free,but i see you and the baby are coping well,and OH will be a great support.
I see that you give birth naturally to a healthy boy with dark and fine features,and an average birth weight.

Your boy seems very alert,but calm,and is a good feeder.When he gets older i see a very determined personality developing.

Further i receive a conception for you in the month of March 2015,and this time i sense a lovely feminine energy,which indicates a little girl for you.
In this pregnancy i see in my meditation that you will suffer morning sickness this time,and a hard time in keeping everything down(sorry)
Again,a stable and healthy blood pressure,and you are developing a sweet tooth in this special time.You feel the baby move for the first time when you are 18 weeks pregnant,and it does happen during the evening while you are relaxing.
I see that you will be very comfortable with both pregnancies,and you feel well.

I do receive from Spirits that you carry low this time,and your lower back may be sore during the last few weeks into your pregnancy.

Again, a natural birth,and as this labour goes very quick,i see no epidural being used.You give birth to a healthy girl,and i see a little birth mark on her leg.
She is a very vocal baby,and she will let you know what she wants:)

This is what i was able to receive from Spirits,if you have a question regarding this reading,just let me know:)

Blessings,
Brenda xx

I think she is right on about me and my hubby
Iwas shocked about her saying my back problems beacuse its true!

But her prediction now just added a 3 month to my list of predictions and she said a boy the other two said girl 1st

so now 3 predictions 3 different months

Gail May 2012 Conception & Test Girl
Suzanne June 2012 Conception or find out Girl
Brenda July 2012 Conception Boy

If it makes you feel better, my reading from brenda said june which as wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->