Psychic Predictions

OMG JROWENJ CONGRATS!!!

I go away for the weekend and come back to great news! Sooooooooo happy for you!

What did you think about your Brenda reading? Was she acrutate on any of the things she mentioned about you or your OH? (other than the month which was a bit off)?

OMG JROWENJ CONGRATS!!!

I go away for the weekend and come back to great news! Sooooooooo happy for you!

What did you think about your Brenda reading? Was she acrutate on any of the things she mentioned about you or your OH? (other than the month which was a bit off)?

Her details about My personality and my husbands personality were dead on!

AF is due this weekend so if she shows then I’m definitely getting a reading from Brenda!

Congratulations JROWENJ :) Where did you go to get your reading off Brenda?

OMG...Jrowen is that a BFP....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moonstone IS a fertility stone. It is very good to wear around your neck. EVERYONE should get some moonstone!

I have moonstone on a fertility bracelet....hope that is just as good

Ahhh CONGRATS jrowenj!!!!!!! I told you! :) :) :happydance: jenny renny told me conception in the next 2weeks to 2 months we will see

I'll post Brenda's reading when i get it on here
Lets see if its any of the two months i was given already

Moonstone IS a fertility stone. It is very good to wear around your neck. EVERYONE should get some moonstone!

Yes it should be...I believe you are to leave it outside during the full moon to recharge it but make sure to pick it up before the sun comes out....

Yes it should be...I believe you are to leave it outside during the full moon to recharge it but make sure to pick it up before the sun comes out....

Interesting! Hmmm wonder when the next full moon is?

Yayyyyyy jrowenj:happydance::dance::yipee::wohoo:
Congratsssss!

U have given me sooooooo much hope:bunny:

Am testing next tuesday!!

What DPO did u test btw? Any symptoms that u might wanna share?:flower:

I got a prediction from Suzanne to conceive or find out in July and predicted a boy! I hope she's right. I'd like another prediction though to compare them. Where do I go to get a prediction from Gail? She seems to be accurate from what I have seen on here.

Finally got my prediction from Gail. I've attached my suzanne quote above. Heres my one from Gail:
Linking in around you,I feel your very ready for a pregnancy to happen and a child to come into your life, I see mainly you have a content path although around your ttc journey I sense a few stresses as I pick up you want this as soon as possible, and feel you may have just had a dissapointment around testing

However spirit are showing me a pregnancy soon for you, and I see the end of June is the time you will conceive I feel you will test in July, I see alot of testing, and you perhaps not quite believe this until it is medically confirmed, and when this is alot of happiness is around you, your family and path

I link also with a lady in spirit who just says she is Nan, so Im sorry Im getting a name or initial from her, and she is also showing a pregnancy as well as a very happy future path

I see a baby boy coming in from this pregnancy, and I see all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, a very quick labour shows too, and your son is born safe and well, I also keep seeing a K initial around your son

I then feel you think your family is complete and it is for some time, but I am seeing a future pregnancy here, spirit show me 2016 I dont sense a month, but see both pregnancy and birth within this year and a healthy baby girl born, with again all well around all areas and this child will then complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness

Both say the same about conception/testing. I hope they're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->