Psychic Predictions

Hey! :) I just saw this thread!
where do you guys get these readings at?! :) and do they cost?

There's lots of different ones you can choose from. Just tootle baby psychic. Post them here after you get them, good luck!

Hey! :) I just saw this thread!
where do you guys get these readings at?! :) and do they cost?

There's lots of different ones you can choose from. Just tootle baby psychic. Post them here after you get them, good luck!

how long did it take to get the readings from suzanne and cherri?

I'm still waiting on my reading from Suzanne. I get it in 2 days it was a 16 day wait but that's because she's doing a lot of physical therapy for her shoulder she just got surgery on. Hopefully it'll be well worth the wait. I get my reading on the day I'm supposed to O so I'm hoping it'll bring some kind of good luck lol.

waiting- everytime I read a reading from one of you I want to do one...LOL...I think for sure you will be pg by July...isnt that wonderful news!

waiting- everytime I read a reading from one of you I want to do one...LOL...I think for sure you will be pg by July...isnt that wonderful news!

same thing happened to me thats why i ended up with 3 readings lol

OMG I feel like I'm going to jinx myslef by posting this but I think I finally lost it today

So i dont keep any HPT around the house because i dont like testing and getting a BFN!

Well today is CD 26 out of 28-30 and I really have no idea how to explain this but i just wasnt feeling too good :wacko:and I tried telling myself I was making these things up but for a few hrs off and on today at work i just kept getting the urge to cry! I was able to hold it in but it happen about 4 times i even called my OH and told him i might go home but it passed. I dont reacall ever having this happen to me but I dont have any other "preggo signs' :( so i dont want to get my hopes up

I'm back to normal now but I'm scared to buy a HPT so i tested with my clear blue digital test and of course it was negative lol :dohh:

I'm still waiting on my reading from Suzanne. I get it in 2 days it was a 16 day wait but that's because she's doing a lot of physical therapy for her shoulder she just got surgery on. Hopefully it'll be well worth the wait. I get my reading on the day I'm supposed to O so I'm hoping it'll bring some kind of good luck lol.

have you received your reading yet?

Tomorrow! I'm so anxious for it, I want to sleep all day so I can wake up and have it be in my email.

waiting...wow what a day! I cant wait for you to test!

i'm still waiting for mine from ruby....ordered it on the 22nd, and i will get mine from suzanne on may 18th...which feels like forever away

hii!
I got mine from Gail!
Shes predicting a will concieve in may or june with a little boy. then in june/july 2014 I will conceive a little girl :)
She even predicted my hubby right :)

I dont know if i believe her :/ I havent had a period since oct and i cant see myself getting my cycle back and getting pregnant within the next two months :(
but it was fun

I didn't care for Gails reading so much because she mentioned a lot of things that weren't at all relevent to me and made no sense. The only thing she got right was that she sensed a lot of frustration in TTC but also a lot of hope. But that's very easy to assume in someone TTC. But you never know, it gives you something to look forward too!

I should be getting mine from Suzanne today, I'll share when I get it.

I was pretty unhappy with Ruby/Christina... I ordered a SAME DAY reading from her for extra money and I didn't get the reading until 8 days later!!! I already got my BFP within those 8 days!!!! She said I would conceive in July... well, obviously that wasn't true! I complained about her taking so long, so instead of refunding me she gave me a more in depth reading... WTF?!?!?!

Haha! I'd be so pissed. What a jerk lol. I better get mine from Suzanne today or I'll cry! Ive waited 16 days already I cant wait any longer!

CD 28 and AF showed! Not one minute late! lol

last month Af was a day early....we shall see if Gail is right she predicted May conception and testing for me

Good Luck to all

just to update about my reading! I had 2 from gail and one from Mary.. they all 3 said april bfp with boy and june 2015 with girl... i'm 14dpo today with high temp and no af normally i have 12 or 13 LP. still testing negative, but i will update when i know for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->