Psychic Predictions

Hi ladies!
Just curious, ima newbie to this site, where do you get your psychic predictions from? Are there psychics on this site to use???
Thanx, and blessings and baby dust too all!

I did a google search for mine. I know some ladies have been ordering from ebay so you could try there, too. :)

I did a google search for mine. I know some ladies have been ordering from ebay so you could try there, too. :)

Awesome! I just purchased mine from jennyrenny...something to keep my mind at ease for the time being...now im just waiting for the prediction. Should be here within 3 days. Ill update this post then!!! Baby Dust too all, My Loves!

:hugs:

I got another from jennyrenny! Be sure to post it! I wanna know how accurate she is for u!

I was pretty unhappy with Ruby/Christina... I ordered a SAME DAY reading from her for extra money and I didn't get the reading until 8 days later!!! I already got my BFP within those 8 days!!!! She said I would conceive in July... well, obviously that wasn't true! I complained about her taking so long, so instead of refunding me she gave me a more in depth reading... WTF?!?!?!

yeah i still havent gotten mine -_- really she was wrong about the prediction and didnt refund you either? smh... :nope:

I was thinking of ordering another from jennyrenny, Gail, or another psychic. I think they're fun even if they don't come true. :)

Hahaha crap... I feel so discouraged. Finally got my reading from Suzanne and I loved everything about it.... Except the fact that she told me I won't conceive until September :'( I know its not too far and its just for fun, but I just feel so discouraged. HOWEVER she did tell me I'll have a girl which is exactly what I wanted to hear :p She said another girl conceived May 2015 and finally a boy conceived November 2016. She also said I may have PCOS which I've thought of lately. She says she sees I have the symptoms but its going undiagnosed. Overall I was VERY satisfied with her reading. I just wish I'll get my BFP sooner than September...

i got mine back from JennyRenny
She predicted a girl conceived in Sept. born in May 13' :) my beautiful May baby like i wanted
She also predicted that i will start my cycle with some help in May of 12'
I realllllly like this prediction! hope shes right!

i really liked her prediction because she did the reading the day I requested it :)

Awesome! I just purchased mine from jennyrenny...something to keep my mind at ease for the time being...now im just waiting for the prediction. Should be here within 3 days. Ill update this post then!!! Baby Dust too all, My Loves!

:hugs:

Ok, so i got my reading from jennyrenny yesterday you guys heres what it says:

Hi, I tend to agree with your new dortor, as your reading is showing a BFP in May from a cycle than began in April! The Baby shows as a GIRL and her EDD/Birthdate is referenced the month of January 2013 - specific reference to the 21st and 19th.
That would beautiful, my dream come true! I would love a girl, and it would complete our world :)
plus, the EDD is a day away from my mothers birthday, she would love that gift. Im little freaked out, because according to the reading, my pregnancy would be from a cycle THIS MONTH. Ive been opk'n the last 3 days...no positive yet & theres only today and tomorrow left within this moth, meaning i would have either today or tomorrow to conceive because its the last part of april, unless im already pregnant!!! Im really curious to find out if this is anywhere near true. What other psychics do you recommend? Im anxious to see what one more opinion thinks...is there a paranormal group on here?

Just wanted to update on my readings:

Gail predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and then girl summer 2015
Mary predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and girl june 2015

both were wrong for me!

Just wanted to update on my readings:

Gail predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and then girl summer 2015
Mary predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and girl june 2015

both were wrong for me!

sorry to hear that brittany :hugs:

Omggggg dont ever use ruby at ttcbabylove!!!!!!!

Omgggg im sooooo mad!!!!! So, 4 days before my bfp i paid for a same day reading from psychic...she didnt give me my reading until like 4 days ago!!!!!! It said i would conceive in july...i wrote back and asked for refund bc i paid extra for same day reading which was a week late and also informed her i got my bfp so her reading was wrong. He has emailed me back and forth like 6 times telling me she is still seeing july even though i got my bfp...i said are u implying that i will lose this baby?!?!? How fucking rude!!!!!!!! Ive asked her 5 times to refund me and each time she responds im still sensing a july 2012 conception!!!! Im pisssed

omg! how rude for her to say that! I can't believe someone would do such a thing! I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I would try not to stress about it though. Not good for you or baby! How much did you pay for it?

yeah. I know its not about the money, but just try to relax. its best for the baby!

my prediction was wrong too brittany :( I was predicted March/April conception for a girl. Still waiting to O but looks like that won't be happening till May now...FX we won't be waiting too much longer for our bfp
omg jrowenj that is awful :( don't stress over it though. Just concentrate on looking after yourself and little 1 x

14DPO and BFN here...but am 100% sure am out:cry: Anyway, for April birth i can still hope for a July conception:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->