Psychic Predictions

WOW I have tried to read the whole thread but there's are so many pages lol

I requested a reading from Gail yesterday this is what i got today:
Your Reading
By Gail Cuffe Psychic Medium

Linking in around you I am firstly picking up on alot of 'new areas' around you on your path and alot of planning for the future, I feel there is alot you want to achieve and 2012 is going to be a very positive year for you

I sense also that spirit want you to look at finance and also property areas at the moment as I pick up on a worry around these, and feel that May will bring an end to any worries you may have and that as a whole 2012 is going to be a very positive time for goals being reached within your life and a much comfortable and balanced lifestyle is showing too

I pick up on some pain or discomfort around your left hand side, that I feel you will or already have received medical attention for, but I dont see anything on a serious level around health

I feel you worry alot about children not coming into your life,or that there will be problems, complications, I also see that ttc has been a little stressful at times for you and that pregnancy hasnt come in as soon as you would of liked, but I do not feel anything around you that will prevent you from having children and I feel this is important for you to know.

I do see pregnancy wont be long for you now, and I link with a lovely lady spirit side A initial she shows me and she says your very prepared and she sees you buying baby things or making lists already :)

Spirit show me a July 2012 conception, and I see a healthy baby girl born 2013 and all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth and this child brings you alot of happiness into your life and you enjoy being a mum, you have also a male in the spirit world linking in around you with a J initial who is very proud at how caring you will be with your children ahead and progress you make on your path

I see 2 more children for you both boys and the conception dates I pick up are June 2014, and December 2017, again all areas well and healthy and this then completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

WOW My plan is to only ever have 2 seems like its not meant to be lol x

Precious - does the reading seem accurate??

The first part is very true its deciding to move now or wait until baby arrives and save more money ;)
The lady spirit may be my Grandma she would be so proud to know im now wanting children as it was always a no no subject when she was alive, the male spirit is a little odd i have a very special uncle who passed but his initial is M ? SO not sure

I do suffer with a little bank pain but nothing too bad....

I just hope the rest are true and congrats on your BFP I would take no notice of the last reading he is just holding off on your refund just sit back and enjoy your pregnancy ;)

FX x

Thanks! I agree... she just doesn't wanna give me my money back!

FX for you and lots of :dust:

Just wanted to update on my readings:

Gail predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and then girl summer 2015
Mary predicted boy conceived in april 2012 and girl june 2015

both were wrong for me!

ohhhhhhh no sorry to hear that :(

Well maybe one of my predictions come true since we will be trying for IUI # 3 in early June if AF shows up in May (on CD4 today so we missed out IUI try for May)

Good luck to all you ladies :)

Hello everyone!!!
I just read through I think almost all of these! LOL Im a little bored today :)

Im so glad I found this though! I got a JennyRenny reading a couple weeks back, hers said " Your reading reveals that your BFP news come the month of May from a cycle that begins the end of April. That baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of January 2013-soecific reference to the 23rd and 27th."

That would be super exciting because that would mean now!! I am on CD9, should be O'ing this weekend! I really hope she is right!!

I also ordered one from Ruby(TTCbabyloveprediction), and I am SO irritated with her! As with so many other people apparently! I ordered it 2 weeks ago and have been emailing her back and forth since then because she claims to promise it in 3 days. She keeps replying some stupid crap but still doesnt give me the reading. DO NOT USE HER!! Im so sorry JROWENJ for the crap that she is telling you! I would totally disregard her and just forget it. She isnt worth your time and energy!

After doing some more research I just ordered a reading from Cheri22 this morning!! Even her facebook page talks about how bad Ruby is. She feels bad for everyone that gets sucked into Rubys crap. So I am anxiously awaiting my reading from Cheri22! I paid for the rush so hopefully it will come soon!

I will let eveyone know!!

Gail has predicted an August 2012 conception for me, with a girl in 2013. Fingers crossed.

Hello again!

I received Ruby's prediction earlier today. After emailing her this morning that I want my reading done today or want my money back, she emailed me back with it. She did say that she has been going through alot of personal issues (abuse of some sort) for a while now but they have gotten bad recently I guess. So here is what she said for me:

My next baby to come is a precious baby girl. I will find out July of 2012 or conceive July 2012 or give birth July of 2013.
The next baby to come is a precious baby boy. I will find out February 2014 or conceive February 2014 or give birth February 2015.
My last baby to come is a precious baby boy. I will find out December 2017 or conceive December 2017 or give birth December 2018.

Now I am just waiting on Cheri22's readings! And if I decide to do anymore... they are so addicting!!

So for my next baby I have so far:

JennyRenny-BFP May 2012, BOY
Ruby- BFP July, August or October 2012, GIRL

Hello again!

I received Ruby's prediction earlier today. After emailing her this morning that I want my reading done today or want my money back, she emailed me back with it. She did say that she has been going through alot of personal issues (abuse of some sort) for a while now but they have gotten bad recently I guess. So here is what she said for me:

My next baby to come is a precious baby girl. I will find out July of 2012 or conceive July 2012 or give birth July of 2013.
The next baby to come is a precious baby boy. I will find out February 2014 or conceive February 2014 or give birth February 2015.
My last baby to come is a precious baby boy. I will find out December 2017 or conceive December 2017 or give birth December 2018.

Now I am just waiting on Cheri22's readings! And if I decide to do anymore... they are so addicting!!

Hope Jenny is right for you!!! She was right for me!

Hey ladies just read the whole forum, very interesting! I got a reading done from Gail today...

Linking in around you, I do feel that you have many thoughts around pregnancy, I see that spirit do want to hand a child to you,and just want you to now relax around ttc

I am shown a pregnancy here for 2012, and it will be one of those situations that it will come in for you when you want to accept it and feel the time is right for this

I see this child as a healthy baby girl and a welcomed edition to your family, with all well around pregnancy, labour and birth, Im also seeing the 17th of a month as relevant around her, I see you will conceive in late July early August

I firstly felt a very strong connection to a lady in spirit throughout your reading, this lady I feel is around your home alot of the time, she is saying something about alterations or a problem with water in your kitchen area, so I feel she has been around this, or there is something coming in with water in your kitchen so do just bare this in mind, she loves the atmosphere of your home this lady, and I feel she would of had alot of children around her life, or worked with them

She shows a further conception for April 2014 a J also around this child, and she says it is a girl and she will come before her EDD, all will be well around pregnancy and labour, and she feels it will be a very quick labour, and you will be fine, as will she

You have a lovely path showing ahead, changes again around property but also a very settled content feeling shows around you too

It was nice to hear after yesterdays follicle check and no eggs were growing! BOOO!! I have always felt something about the summer months so I hope she is right. After reading all your comments I caved and ordered another from Brenda?!?! Anyone like her?!?!

FX'd for all of us TTC :)

Hello again!

Hope Jenny is right for you!!! She was right for me!

Thank you!!! Your readings were all so inspiring and hopeful for us!!

Hey ladies just read the whole forum, very interesting! I got a reading done from Gail today...

Linking in around you, I do feel that you have many thoughts around pregnancy, I see that spirit do want to hand a child to you,and just want you to now relax around ttc

I am shown a pregnancy here for 2012, and it will be one of those situations that it will come in for you when you want to accept it and feel the time is right for this

I see this child as a healthy baby girl and a welcomed edition to your family, with all well around pregnancy, labour and birth, Im also seeing the 17th of a month as relevant around her, I see you will conceive in late July early August

I firstly felt a very strong connection to a lady in spirit throughout your reading, this lady I feel is around your home alot of the time, she is saying something about alterations or a problem with water in your kitchen area, so I feel she has been around this, or there is something coming in with water in your kitchen so do just bare this in mind, she loves the atmosphere of your home this lady, and I feel she would of had alot of children around her life, or worked with them

She shows a further conception for April 2014 a J also around this child, and she says it is a girl and she will come before her EDD, all will be well around pregnancy and labour, and she feels it will be a very quick labour, and you will be fine, as will she

You have a lovely path showing ahead, changes again around property but also a very settled content feeling shows around you too

It was nice to hear after yesterdays follicle check and no eggs were growing! BOOO!! I have always felt something about the summer months so I hope she is right. After reading all your comments I caved and ordered another from Brenda?!?! Anyone like her?!?!

FX'd for all of us TTC :)

Sometimes the predictions can be so fun and take your mind off of things for a bit! I really hope yours comes true! Sorry about your follicles not cooperating! It'll get there though! Stay strong!

So far JennyRenny and Gail were wrong for me. I still have Ruby predictions and have thought about getting one or two more. I think they're fun and take the stress level down a bit when TTC even if they're wrong, lol.

Is there a particular psychic that any of you liked the best?

I agree, although Suzanne gave me September and it was longer than I wanted to hear (really bursted my fun bubble there) she gave the best reading overall. I only have Gails to compare it to but I've also read others on here and I'd still go with Suzanne.

I think Panrosa was good too if I can remember!

Anyone have the link to suzanne? I got my reading back from Brenda today, wow!! She had myself and my husband down to a T. Any for baby she said July 2012 and May 2014, Gail said July 2012 and April 2014. Crazy!! I have had one face to face reading, one over the phone and now 2 over email and they all have said 2 kids and 1 boy and 1 girl!! I know I am obsessed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->