Psychic Predictions

https://www.ebay.com/sch/babypsychic2011/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

try this for Brenda

otherwise ebay: babypsychic2011

thanks I found it....now I must decide if I want to spend the $20....LOL

Brenda's reading was really good v in depth couple of things not 100% but otherwise really spot on!! Only downside was she said august where as Cheri and Suzanne have said June which I would obviously prefer!!!

have had quite in depth readings from both Cheri and Brenda and they both see me having a daughter and there are definite similarities in things they say but think Brenda's was good as she saw some stuff about my dh that was scarily accurate!!

Let us know what you decide!! xx

ttcbaby: I am concerned b/c Cheri22 said 1st one Sept. and all the rest said July timeframe? I was hoping she would say July too!!!

I did the sibling bypass, so you could have her do that one or do someone else! Who have you all done? Brenda was my favorite, so detailed about DH and I! Otherwise I liked Gail too. Let me know what you think :)

i agree about brenda. she was soooo detailed about dh and i. stuff i dont know HOW she knew!!!! crazy, but in a good way :thumbup:

Thanks, well I was wondering if I should maybe just stick with Cheri and have her do a more in depth reading or if I should go to another and compare them.....hahahhahaha....decisions decisions :)

Thanks, well I was wondering if I should maybe just stick with Cheri and have her do a more in depth reading or if I should go to another and compare them.....hahahhahaha....decisions decisions :)

yep, lots of decisions! lets just get our bfp's! :winkwink:

Oh yeah that would be the best decision.....lots of bfps :)

Suzanne predicted conceive or finding out in July. I'll be testing in first week of July. Hopefully, this month will be it.

danielle I hope so...

Update on me is that I spoke to Cheri and she said the plan that I originally purchased does include labor and delivery of this child she is predicting for me. She said that she doesnt include it because some people dont want to know......Hmmmm, that is strange because I have seen other people get it without having to prode her for it. I just wonder if it is something bad and she didnt want to tell me...UGH, well long story short is that she will be sending it to me in a few days. Oh I hope it isnt to bad. I do know I have to have a C-section due to previous surgeries but I just hope all is ok with the baby!

Where can I find a psychic prediction of when I'll be pregnant??

Try eBay....you can search for Brenda, baby psychic or you can Google cheri22.....that is who I went to. Let us know what they say.

hey everyone, well I got the extended version from cheri22....I am not to sure about the birthing area as I have been told I should have a c-section because of my previous fibroid surgeries and also I do believe my mother or at least one of my sisters will be in the room with meand the OH, should I do it natural....but we will see....Through all of this ltttc I have learned that anything is possible....enjoy!

They are showing me a BOY and they relate him to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

Your son is always going to be someone who does what he says that he will. HE does not like being told what to do, but if asked, he is willing to do whatever it takes to make things work. He is always going to really love to be in charge. They show him as someone who seems to be able to make changes for things and make it better. He is someone who seems to understand people better than they understand themselves and often able to put their life into perspective. He tries really hard and is always going to be the one that wants things to go better. You will see that after he has done something and if he is not happy about it, he will redo it, make it even better. I am seeing him as someone who wants to have a better understanding of how things work and will often study it a bit longer than most kids. While others are jumping into it, and making a bit of a mess of it as they go along, your son is really trying to figure it out, standing back a bit and getting the bigger picture.. taking his time.. in the end, its his that looks the best, and it takes the same amount of time.

They show him LOVING science, and they show him always participating in the science fairs through school. Always coming home with a ribbon because of his project. They show him tending to do things on his own. Not that he does not work well with others, but finds that things get done so much better when he can do it on his own, and then its done his way and does not feel the need to try and fix something else .

He is not huge into sports, but will try soccer. I think that you will find for him its more about an intellectual challenge than anything else and is really not into "violence" or contact sports at all. Not that he is afraid, just wont be his thing.

He will be around 6ft in height with nice broad shoulders and they show his hair being brown. I do think that most people will consider him to be attractive, and even in his "middle age" is someone who people still find that looks good with age. Always clean shaved and presentable.

When ti comes to career paths, they show him linked to working for a radiator type company,b ut they show me specifically coils and cooling..etc.

When ti comes to marriage Ia m seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own.

In regards to the birth information, they show him being born in the afternoon, to early evening. I get the impression its a time when most people are eating dinner! You are being shown to the right side of the room if i was standing in the door.. so to the right against the wall and the window is directly across from the door (so while your laying in bed would be at your right).

They are showing you having the bed inclined a bit as I really feel that its going to help you push better. Your husband is standing to your right and is very animated, I just see him encouraging you to push, is holding your hand and is being very supportive. I really think that its like what all wives hope their husbands will be while in the delivery room.

They are showing him to be in the mid 7lb range, and very long. I would say around 7lbs 6 oz to 7lbs 11oz at the most.

They are showing him crying when he comes out and they are going to put him on your chest. I just see you and your husband being so attached to him that your both just so connected right away...

They are not giving me any indication of any problems at all with the birth of your son. I am seeing possible one stitch (two at the most) but other than that, everything is being shown as perfect.

In the room with you, aside from you and your husband, they show the dr, and two nurses...

As for eyes, at birth appears to be blue.. he does have a bit of hair that seems to kinda disappear after a few months, before coming back even thicker.

Oh yeah and as far as the radiator company...well me and my OH own a car rental agency...so I could see that he would take it over. I could see that being correct.

When I got my reading from Cheri she didn't mention labour or delivery and now I wonder if she saw it would be a c-section and thought it would freak me out, I know I am going to have a high risk pregnancy due to a uterine abnormality and will have to have a c-section have known that for a long while now and am ok with it!!

Are you pleased with the reading?
if no bfp this month thinking of getting a reading from Gail!!
:hugs:

well I had to ask her to do the labor and delivery section sprite - she said she doesnt include it unless you ask as some people might not want to know. I found that to be weird but that is how she works. Like I said I dont know about me doing this natural as I have already made up my mind that I am not taking the chance on my uterus....I guess the only way this could happen is if I go into labor early and the dr says it is ok. Her reading says I will get pg on my next cycle. The other phone reading I had said I will be pg by June, which when I looked at the calendar that means this cycle or the next. I guess technically I ovulated on May30th which means both readings say next cycle.....I might get another reading next cycle from Gail also....we will see.....sheesh...sorry for the ramble!

My fertile period is coming up let's see if Suzanne is right about my June bfp!

My fertile period is coming up let's see if Suzanne is right about my June bfp!

i am in my fertile period right now and suzanne said BFP in a june from a cycle starting in may.....FX'ed for us girlie!!!!!

and LOTS of

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->