Psychic Predictions

Looks like I am out again!!! Went in for my follicle check today after taking femara and eggs not responding at all!! I am at a loss I don't know what to do?!?! I took 6 rounds of clomid, no response. 1 round of femara, no response?!?! UGH I want to curl in a ball and disappear. My OBGYN (who I love and trust a lot) wants to try 150 clomid and dexamethazone, last shot starting June 29. If I do not respond to that I have to go to a FS, most likely to start ingetables (which I now nothing about?!). I am worrid about the cost out insurance does not cover infertility. If this last effort from my OBGYN does not work then almost all the psychics will be wrong!! Almost all said JULY!!! Sorry for the long rant I am just supper sad today :(!!

Where do I find psychic predictions for conception? i would like a reading...
thanks!

sorry babyteach - that stinks! Can they increase the femara dosage?

clarkeyness - you can try ebay...they have various readers on there....babypsychic is one of them.

I got my 7 dpo progesterone test back and it was 25.5. I hope that is good!

Sorry bbyteach :(

We bd 3 days before my +opk and the day of but I really don't think it was enough :(

hang in there girls!!!
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/a2f2e6d7.jpg
I got my BFP!!! 12/13dpo last evening with pee held for only 2 hours!! it was dark pink less then a minute after!!! Still in shock!!!
gail predicted july/august conceive or find out i guess i was a bit early!!!

that is awesome...congrats!

BFN for me this morning! Cherri and my phone reading predicted this next cycle...oh I hope they are right!

wellI promised myself that if I didnt get my bfp this month I would order a reading from brenda so I have just done that!

hang in there girls!!!
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/a2f2e6d7.jpg
I got my BFP!!! 12/13dpo last evening with pee held for only 2 hours!! it was dark pink less then a minute after!!! Still in shock!!!
gail predicted july/august conceive or find out i guess i was a bit early!!!

huge congrats to you!!!

So i ordered my very first psychic fertility reading from suzanne! I hope i get some good news. Not sure when I will receive my reading though. Hopefully not too long!!!

So i ordered my very first psychic fertility reading from suzanne! I hope i get some good news. Not sure when I will receive my reading though. Hopefully not too long!!!

awesome! suzanne told me BFP this cycle or next!

Clarky - please let us know what suzzanne says....My reading from Brenda should be here either later today or tomorrow.....

I am not sure where to get the reading from suzzannes but you can go to ebay for brenda....

Suzanne has a website:
https://healingmessagesfromspirit.com

I heard good things about her. Still havent received when my reading will be. she said she will get back to my within 48hours to let me know the date of my reading. Hopefully its not a couple weeks away!

Wow...hopefully she is accurate! How are you doing this cycle? Have you tested yet? :dust:

i am hoping so too girl! i am 9dpo today....been having ovulation twinges and slight cramping for a little over a week and i think i MIGHT have had very very very LIGHT implantation bleeding today....hoping this is finally it! no i havent tested yet, AF is due june 20th! this would be the most amazing fathers day present!!!

Oh I so hope you get your bfp....

I got my reading back from brenda and was not impressed...nothing she. Said about dh was right and she said I won't get my bfp until October....oh well we will see if she is right.

Wow...hopefully she is accurate! How are you doing this cycle? Have you tested yet? :dust:

i am hoping so too girl! i am 9dpo today....been having ovulation twinges and slight cramping for a little over a week and i think i MIGHT have had very very very LIGHT implantation bleeding today....hoping this is finally it! no i havent tested yet, AF is due june 20th! this would be the most amazing fathers day present!!!

i wont get my reading until july 13th..:wacko: Im going to go crazy lol.
How are you doing today? Test yet?

waiting for them sucks! i am okay, sleepy. no i havent tested yet...trying to hold out. AF is due tomm....wbu???

You are brave!! I already tested yesterday at 7DPO lol. AF due in 4-5 days...the waiting is horrible!

waiting for them sucks! i am okay, sleepy. no i havent tested yet...trying to hold out. AF is due tomm....wbu???

FX's!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->