Psychic Predictions

You are brave!! I already tested yesterday at 7DPO lol. AF due in 4-5 days...the waiting is horrible!

well i tested at 9dpo and BFN..... :cry::cry::cry: maybe it was too early....best of luck to you and yes, waiting is the worst!!!!

So i ordered my very first psychic fertility reading from suzanne! I hope i get some good news. Not sure when I will receive my reading though. Hopefully not too long!!!

awesome! suzanne told me BFP this cycle or next!

Wow...hopefully she is accurate! How are you doing this cycle? Have you tested yet? :dust:

i am hoping so too girl! i am 9dpo today....been having ovulation twinges and slight cramping for a little over a week and i think i MIGHT have had very very very LIGHT implantation bleeding today....hoping this is finally it! no i havent tested yet, AF is due june 20th! this would be the most amazing fathers day present!!!

i wont get my reading until july 13th..:wacko: Im going to go crazy lol.
How are you doing today? Test yet?

waiting for them sucks! i am okay, sleepy. no i havent tested yet...trying to hold out. AF is due tomm....wbu???

FX's!! :hugs:

FX'ed for you too girl!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So ive spent the last few hours reading this thread. I'm 7dpo right now. I just ordered a 5 dollar reading from Suzanne. I was thinking about getting one from Brenda is I get a bfn this month.

Brenda doesn't do spells if you don't request them right? I def don't want a spell, that kinda freaks me out.

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday! :happydance:

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

Gail and Suzanne both predicted June for me to conceive/find out....They were both right!!! I got my :bfp: yesterday! :happydance:

They both predicted different genders - Gail said boy and Suzanna said girl - so I can't wait to see who was right on that! :cloud9:

Where do I find Gail?

Oh and where are my manners??.......a BIG FAT CONGRATS, by the way!!!!:thumbup:

Thank you Veronica! :winkwink:

I found Gail on Ebay. I think it was around 11 or 12 dollars for her reading.

Thank you Veronica! :winkwink:

I found Gail on Ebay. I think it was around 11 or 12 dollars for her reading.

I'm kinda disappointed. I did some research on Gail and I found that she copies and pastes s lot of her predictions. In one forum two women had the same exact (word for word) details in three full paragraphs and all he predictions are so vague......kinda sketchy in my opinion. I have high hopes with Brenda.

I got a free reading on alexperts. Me and my hubby do have some problems going on atm but I hope he's not right about the 2013 -2014 time to conceive! & the fertility issues :(

actually fertility time numerology wise is happaning right now between your last birth date of 2011 and until his in the coming July. Numerology wise you should be able to bring to this world mostly baby boys. I have to admit though that numerology wise the two of you are not having a very good relationship and you have many issue in regard to communication that you might want to fix first before bringing to the world a helpless being that need safety and balance around. I have checked the tarot about your chances of bringing a child and the cards suggested you might want to go through some medical check up because you might need support in getting pregnant. those check up include of course his sperm count because it was not sure which one of you will need the medical support. the best time advised for the two of you to try and have a mutual baby is actually starting your birth date of 2013 and until his of 2014. good luck.

If you enjoyed this reading, please leave some feedback (flattery will get you anywhere - lol) you are also invited to purchase my services in the future. Sending much love and happiness and big hug too...

how do I get my free reading????? thats awesome!

Hopeful - congrats hun! that is so awesome!

Kitten - did you get your bfp....I see you ticker says no but I wasnt sure if you havent updated.....let us know, I think this month was to be your predicted bfp month right?

Well Brenda told me october conception which would put me in july for my due date which would make cheri right...but my phone reading said this summer....so I dont know. If cheri is right about conception date it would be this cycle, I hope brenda is wrong. I do feel she was wrong about some thing about our personalities anyway!

Kitten - did you get your bfp....I see you ticker says no but I wasnt sure if you havent updated.....let us know, I think this month was to be your predicted bfp month right?

Well Brenda told me october conception which would put me in july for my due date which would make cheri right...but my phone reading said this summer....so I dont know. If cheri is right about conception date it would be this cycle, I hope brenda is wrong. I do feel she was wrong about some thing about our personalities anyway!

I just got my reading from brenda yesterday.....She was spot on with my husband's personality and spot on with mine, except for one thing (she said I catch colds very easily, which i don't--I haven't had a cold/flu in over 2 years).

But I enjoyed the reading. I'll just take it with a grain of salt =)

hey veronica....what was her prediction for conception for you?

wow thats cool. I got different dates from a phone reading, cheri and brenda so we will see who is right.

AF was late so the day after i took a test and very faint BFP. day after BFN and day after that BFN. so last tuesday i went to DR for blood work. still waiting results. yes one of my predictions was BFP in june from cycle starting in may. still no AF either!!!

OMG this is great news.....Please keep me up to date, I would love to hear that you predictions were right.....who did you have your predictions with again?

OMG this is great news.....Please keep me up to date, I would love to hear that you predictions were right.....who did you have your predictions with again?

thanks :) i have a whole list as i cannot remember all them right now ...lol!

i posted them all on here at one point a few months ago...or maybe in may....i can repost it if u would like!

Where did you girls get your predictions and who has an accurate record? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"