Psychic reading confusion....

Hi
Just wanted to let you know i recieved my reading this morning

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and 23rd.

Jennifer

i have everything crossed for a BFP for christmas, the best present ever!!!

well, mine arrived too -

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of November/beginning of December from a cycle that began in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 9th of August 2011 and the 29th of July 2011.

Jennifer"

wow- fx'd she is right - i am going to have to pin DH down tonight, ha ha! x

ahh good luck hope we both get the BFP in december :dust:

Just found this it is a free reading if anyone is interested

https://tara-medium.com/triple-free-r...paign=triple10

dont use tara medium, it's just spam, she'll constantly email you asking for money. there are lots of websites confirming this. just a heads up.

Psychic Star is my fave... she told me september would be a positive month because tests results would show nothing wrong with us conceiving, two days later (or around 2 days later) my partner and i got our results from the doctors and there was nothing wrong no problems with conceiving, i hadn;t told PS we had been to the doctors and I hadn't told her how long we had been trying. She said she saw a conception in September but there was a more positive feel for November 27th. Beginning of October, I had 4 faint positives and a day after AF was due I started bleeding heavily, it's not confirmed but I believe I had another Chemical. My next after is due... November 27th ;)

ALL other ladies have been wrong for me, Jenny predicted a may bfp which I did get but that was a chemical, I had another reading from her afterwards and she saw March ... so, who knows.

Now I want a ready from her! lol xxx

Hi
Just wanted to let you know i recieved my reading this morning

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 30th and 23rd.

Jennifer

i have everything crossed for a BFP for christmas, the best present ever!!!

I got the same... a BFP in Dec from a Nov cycle. Fingers crossed!!!! :hugs:

well, mine arrived too -

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of November/beginning of December from a cycle that began in November. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 9th of August 2011 and the 29th of July 2011.

Jennifer"

Another xmas BFP!!!!! Good luck! xxx

well, mine arrived too -

Jennifer"

Another xmas BFP!!!!! Good luck! xxx

i know, i obviously beleive it's true now, ha ha!! i am in my 'fertile' week so hubby won't know what has hit him!! :haha:

you've got me hooked - want another one to compare!!
who else will i try....?? x

afternoon,feeling a bit low at the mo,had a mc at the end of oct and i have no idea where abouts i am in my cycle,so i thought id get a renny reading to try and cheer myself up,i kno its just for fun but i got a reading that has really cheered me up it says

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 18th.

afternoon,feeling a bit low at the mo,had a mc at the end of oct and i have no idea where abouts i am in my cycle,so i thought id get a renny reading to try and cheer myself up,i kno its just for fun but i got a reading that has really cheered me up it says

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of August 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 18th.

hiya hun, sorry for your loss:hugs:
i had a mc in Sept at 12 weeks, and have really had a hard time moving on, but here i am ttc again! same as you, just needed a bit of a boost, and luckily i got it! however - we all seem to have had the same reading..... hmmmmm the cynical part of me wonders, ha ha! x

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

I've got the same months from Jenny as you and it is a great cheer up tactic because it makes you think you haven't got long to wait. Hope it comes true for us!!! :happydance:

hiya hun, sorry for your loss:hugs:
i had a mc in Sept at 12 weeks, and have really had a hard time moving on, but here i am ttc again! same as you, just needed a bit of a boost, and luckily i got it! however - we all seem to have had the same reading..... hmmmmm the cynical part of me wonders, ha ha! x

Don't be cynical! Of course its true. :winkwink: I think we all deserve a xmas :bfp: :happydance:

i totally agree - it really has given me a boost; dh has been scheduled in for baby making at 10.30pm, ha ha!

i'm going to try making us all a xmas bfp ticker x

Ooh I best book mine in! :winkwink:

Xmas ticker sounds fab! :bfp: all round pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya