Psychic reading confusion....

Hi
I have purchased a reading, so will keep you posted when i get the reply, i wonder how many she has got right so far.

Thanks for the info x

Good luck! Have a look at this thread on here. It shows that she had predicted some peoples BFP's right but like every one says take it with a pinch of salt. It does give us hope though doesn't it?
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/336456-baby-predictions-cheri-gail-sandra-others.html

Just got another reading. :thumbup: This one is from Sandra.

She was spot on about quite a bit of stuff in my life and she predicts a due date of August 2011 so December 2010 BFP would still be right like some of the others have said.

What has thrown me though is that all the others have said a girl and she said a boy but I'd have twin girls 2 years after the birth of the boy! :happydance: I have said I'd like twins but I was thinking it would be nice to have them so I could get 2 out of the way in 1 go, then no more kids. :haha: Well I'll believe in the twins if I get a boy next year.

Ooh now I'm all curious and I haven't even got a :bfp: yet! :dohh:

Just got another reading. This one is from Sandra.

Hi ebony - can i just ask when you ordered your Sandra reading - just i ordered one on Sunday and still waiting, read about few people who have waited for weeks for reply - gettin impaitient lol!

I did get one from PsychicStar off ebay - it was one of the nicest readings ive had - well worth the £6! She predicts a Feb11 conception - hope she is right.

Hxxxx

Just got another reading. This one is from Sandra.

Hi ebony - can i just ask when you ordered your Sandra reading - just i ordered one on Sunday and still waiting, read about few people who have waited for weeks for reply - gettin impaitient lol!

I did get one from PsychicStar off ebay - it was one of the nicest readings ive had - well worth the £6! She predicts a Feb11 conception - hope she is right.

Hxxxx

Hi. I ordered mine Monday morning at about 10am but as I hadn't heard anything I emailed her earlier at 3pm and she got back to me at 7pm. Chase her up.

What is psychicstars real name? I might look her up. Another one to add to my list :wacko: Feb11 isn't long. Are you excited about it? I'm getting alot of Dec10 BFP's and I'm getting so giddy now!!! :happydance:

Hi. I ordered mine Monday morning at about 10am but as I hadn't heard anything I emailed her earlier at 3pm and she got back to me at 7pm. Chase her up.

What is psychicstars real name? I might look her up. Another one to add to my list Feb11 isn't long. Are you excited about it? I'm getting alot of Dec10 BFP's and I'm getting so giddy now!!!

I've just got my Sandra one now - freaky! She says May conception :( not too happy about that one, have also had JennyRenny(oct - wrong) and 2 off Gail (1st Nov,2nd said Dec so totally confused!!!).

Not sure what psychicstars real name is - just found her on e-bay under conception readings - she seems really nice. She was spot on with some of the things she said about how much i worry etc.

FX for you xmas :bfp: hun - i hope they get it right for you, i'm just hoping one of them is right for me xxx

just bought a Jenny reading - you lot are a bad influence!!! xx

What is psychicstars real name? I might look her up. Another one to add to my list Feb11 isn't long. Are you excited about it? I'm getting alot of Dec10 BFP's and I'm getting so giddy now!!!

I've just got my Sandra one now - freaky! She says May conception :( not too happy about that one, have also had JennyRenny(oct - wrong) and 2 off Gail (1st Nov,2nd said Dec so totally confused!!!).

Not sure what psychicstars real name is - just found her on e-bay under conception readings - she seems really nice. She was spot on with some of the things she said about how much i worry etc.

FX for you xmas :bfp: hun - i hope they get it right for you, i'm just hoping one of them is right for me xxx

Maybe Jenny means Oct conception and Gail means November BFP??? Looking on this site through threads Jenny seems to have got most BFP's right. What about psychicstars? Did she say a month?

Thanks for the FX'd. A BFP before xmas would be a dream come true. This is my 9th cycle I've been TTC and I'm starting to get fed up. x

Maybe Jenny means Oct conception and Gail means November BFP??? Looking on this site through threads Jenny seems to have got most BFP's right. What about psychicstars? Did she say a month?

Thanks for the FX'd. A BFP before xmas would be a dream come true. This is my 9th cycle I've been TTC and I'm starting to get fed up. x

Jennys said Oct conception from a cycle thats starts late September - no way thats happening lol! Gails 1st reading said Oct/Nov conception - supposed to OV next week so still in with a chance suppose - then i ordered a full path reading and she said December conception???????? PS reckons 1st week in Feb conception - which if cycles stay on track could be possibility :) This is my 8th cycle - thought it was going to take a couple of months tops - whada mistake to make lol! x

very..... although i'll only beleive it if it's good news, ha ha!! COME ON XMAS BFP!!!! xx

Jennys said Oct conception from a cycle thats starts late September - no way thats happening lol! Gails 1st reading said Oct/Nov conception - supposed to OV next week so still in with a chance suppose - then i ordered a full path reading and she said December conception???????? PS reckons 1st week in Feb conception - which if cycles stay on track could be possibility :) This is my 8th cycle - thought it was going to take a couple of months tops - whada mistake to make lol! x

Alot of ladies on here rate Gail but I thought she was totally off with my reading. She said she felt I would take something to aid my conception??? I don;'t even know what I could take. lol.

We ought to be buddies through this. I'm on my 9th cycle and due to ovulate this weekend so we're in a similar situation. x

very..... although i'll only beleive it if it's good news, ha ha!! COME ON XMAS BFP!!!! xx

I only believe mine because the majority say next month :haha: If they said 3 years down the line I'd think "what a crock of shhhhh..."

Alot of ladies on here rate Gail but I thought she was totally off with my reading. She said she felt I would take something to aid my conception??? I don;'t even know what I could take. lol.

We ought to be buddies through this. I'm on my 9th cycle and due to ovulate this weekend so we're in a similar situation. x

Well i was really excited after got my 1st one from her but then when she changed her mind in the 2nd one sort of made me a bit mad!

Yeah - we should def buddy up hun :) x

Well i was really excited after got my 1st one from her but then when she changed her mind in the 2nd one sort of made me a bit mad!

Yeah - we should def buddy up hun :) x

Added you as a friend :thumbup:

I only believe mine because the majority say next month :haha: If they said 3 years down the line I'd think "what a crock of shhhhh..."

haha, quite right!! i'm hoping for ' i see a Dec BFP, sticky bean, full term PG, gorgeous, healthy baby then would you believe a massive lottery win in Sept 2011' hey, i can dream :haha:

Psychic Star is my fave... she told me september would be a positive month because tests results would show nothing wrong with us conceiving, two days later (or around 2 days later) my partner and i got our results from the doctors and there was nothing wrong no problems with conceiving, i hadn;t told PS we had been to the doctors and I hadn't told her how long we had been trying. She said she saw a conception in September but there was a more positive feel for November 27th. Beginning of October, I had 4 faint positives and a day after AF was due I started bleeding heavily, it's not confirmed but I believe I had another Chemical. My next after is due... November 27th ;)

ALL other ladies have been wrong for me, Jenny predicted a may bfp which I did get but that was a chemical, I had another reading from her afterwards and she saw March ... so, who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->