Psychic reading confusion....

i have got 1 left then i need a digi or 2 then i'm gonna leave it at that

yes i did ebony but dont be put off if u dont cos i think that was a fluke..way to early

well, i am the WRONG person to ask, lol!!!

i'd be testing now if my hubby hadn't banned me from buying more (even started watching my paypal account, haha!)

:rofl: Jeffsar! That is hilarious! :rofl:

it's true, i can't get enough of seeing those lines!

although, i have something else to do for a month to keep me occupied.......... i hired a doppler!! i have a recording of baby jeffsar - trying to upload it but can't get it to work! x

yes i did ebony but dont be put off if u dont cos i think that was a fluke..way to early

Yeah it was super early! I know even 9dpo like jeffsar got was early so I'd just take any dpo...

I was going to wait until 8dpo if I get there.... hmmm... going to check out my stash.. :haha: x

Yeah it was super early! I know even 9dpo like jeffsar got was early so I'd just take any dpo...

I was going to wait until 8dpo if I get there.... hmmm... going to check out my stash.. :haha: x

lolx

i'd be testing now if my hubby hadn't banned me from buying more (even started watching my paypal account, haha!)

although, i have something else to do for a month to keep me occupied.......... i hired a doppler!! i have a recording of baby jeffsar - trying to upload it but can't get it to work! x

awww i want 1 too xx

i got mine from an ebay medical shop - £8 per month with free gel, it works really well x

Cool! :thumbup: A friend of mine got one off ebay when she was preggers s her little boy could hear the baby and get used to the idea. x

Ok 20 x 10mui tests ordered from ebay as my stash has run dry. :haha: x

that was one of the reasons i got one, and also because i am a paranoid android - i figured by the end of the hire period i will most likely be feeling kicks so i won't need the reasurance! x

just a few days ago - but my MW tried it from 8 weeks with hers - she heard it sometimes that early but from 12 weeks all the time. there is a slightly more expensive make which is better for early early pregnancy - £11.50 a month it think.... x

right girls, need to bath the wee one and get school stuff sorted, i'll try get on later.

Mamadonna, i really am so happy for you x

right girls, need to bath the wee one and get school stuff sorted, i'll try get on later.

Mamadonna, i really am so happy for you x

See you later :hi:

Its lovely having you around again more. :hugs: x

well still no cramps today yipeeee. Just have either a cold or flu which is sucky. Just glad i dont have cramps to add to it hehe

morning every1,took another test this morning and it has gotten any darker:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->