Psychic reading confusion....

i'm gonna take another with fmu tomorrow cos that i was after a few wee's lol

def positive - i love it!!!!!
i am so pleased for you - and it'll be ebs next!! x

Britt... I've been to junction 28 today and went in the Mamas and papas outlet shop. :haha:

They have got some lovely clothes in right now... :thumbup: x

have you, i am working at my mum and dads today so i am only 2 mins away from there today.

my friend said they had loads of nice stuff when they went up last weekend, i may visit this weekend.

Mamadonna - i have everything crossed for you, everything will be fine (even though i was worrying like mad) i realise now that i did worry over nothing. xx

Ebs - okay but i will know you will make it past so i will waiting for you to post that BFP on the 24th x

Oh wow... so close again!

Yeah they have moved everything round in the shop and have alot more clothes in at the moment. :thumbup: If I get my bfp this cycle I'll be popping back for a few items. If I'd had the money I'd have been tempted today but then if I get AF this month I'll hve convinced myself I'd jinxed it! :dohh: :haha: x

def positive - i love it!!!!!
i am so pleased for you - and it'll be ebs next!! x

Yep :haha: Well if I make it past 7dpo this cycle I will be testing from 8dpo :haha:

I do feel really positive though with taking the vit b's. :happydance:

xxx

i'm so excited for u ebs its defo ur turn

how do you put journals in ur sig?

You create a journal and use the www.malarky in your address bar. If you want it to say words instead of www.... I'll cope and past you my link and then you can transfer your link into it. Are you starting a journal?????? xxx

i felt the same,:hugs:

I am sooo going to get a bfp and catch you up this cycle! Plus you are the resident expert in all things babies so I'll need to be asking you all the way through what is normal etc... :haha: x

You create a journal and use the www.malarky in your address bar. If you want it to say words instead of www.... I'll cope and past you my link and then you can transfer your link into it. Are you starting a journal?????? xxx

yeah its at the bottom of my sig but i want it to say words

You create a journal and use the www.malarky in your address bar. If you want it to say words instead of https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/www.... I'll cope and past you my link and then you can transfer your link into it. Are you starting a journal?????? xxx

yeah its at the bottom of my sig but i want it to say words

Ok... yours would be like this...

Mamadonna's Cooking Baby Number 6

Just "quote" this message and copy the code. x

done thank you,right i'm off now gonna have some food(ww right outta the window):haha:

oooh, a poppy seed! so cute! x

i bet it seems like such a long time since baby jeffsar was a poopy seed

did you just call my baby a poopy seed!!! lol :haha:

yeah, seems like ages ago now - and i already look like i swallowed a watermelon! x

:rofl: a poopy seed! :haha:

Jeffsar... we need a bump update pic. :thumbup:

Brit... are you showing yet? x

i have like a little belly, but not much at all, i am going to update my journal this week and will put all the pics on i have missed so then i will see if it has grown. From what i have read i should defo be showing when i am about 14 weeks.

Have you seen the pics of victoria b? she is 5 months pregnant and she hasnt got even a slight bump she is sooooo skinny still x

OMGGGGGGG! MAMADONNA! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok Ebs, just you me and DVS..... Let's do it this month, k!?
Holy crap!
eeeeeeeex! I got so excited when I saw this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->